2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan

18 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Well, what do you think the algorithm on Twitter is for? It favors right wing talking points no matter what your political alignment is because that's what Elon Musk wants to be seen and engaged with, while leftists are completely buried and in some cases quietly shadow banned.

ย 

Trump being linked with Diddy will be just as damaging as him being linked with Epstein. Which is to say, not at all. His supporters couldn't possibly care less.

This has gotten really bad for me lately. I've never interacted with a right wing tweet and suddenly my timeline has been bombarded with conservative media and right wing influencers. Even the ads are conservative leaning since most major advertisers have fled :skull:

• Thanks 3

• Replies 50.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Jackson said:

This has gotten really bad for me lately. I've never interacted with a right wing tweet and suddenly my timeline has been bombarded with conservative media and right wing influencers. Even the ads are conservative leaning since most major advertisers have fled :skull:

Yea mine is the same. I don't even follow any right wingers or news.ย 
ย 

Elon is definitely pushing the right wing stuff to the top

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

End wokeness on whatever gets on my feed all the time :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Lil Mistee said:

Hey girls, how do we feel about voter turn out ? Will it be higher? Lower? Close to the same? Eek

2020 had abnormally high levels of voter turnout. ย I think all signs point towards this election having lower turnout. ย My guess is that we are looking at something a little higher than 2016, in the ballpark of 2012, but lower than 2008.ย 
ย 

the big question is what does this mean for the results? ย That's really up in the air. ย Based on shifting political demographics, higher voter turnout might be better for Trump. ย However, abnormally high voter turnout amount more Dem favorable demographics could also swing the election (young voters, black voters in Georgia, etc)ย 

5 minutes ago, justin. said:

Just cast my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Kaineย :celestial6:

Maybe Trump is right with democrats submitting fake votes to rig the electionย :ryan3:

• Haha 7

I'm still wondering why the Obamas haven't been out campaigning for Harris yet. Where's the obamas and Harris rallies in states they could help with๐Ÿ’€

ย 

get them out in NC and GA asap ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ย 

Edited by GhostBox

13 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I'm still wondering why the Obamas haven't been out campaigning for Harris yet. Where's the obamas and Harris rallies in states they could help with๐Ÿ’€

ย 

ย 

I believe they'll start campaigning in October....I remember seeing that somewhere

• Like 2

ย 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

ย 

You know they promised this man ย heaven to do it and he still didn't ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ย 

You know they promised this man ย heaven to do it and he still didn't ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

19 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Harris schedule so far for the week

ย 

FINALLY coming to AZ/NV :jonny:

She needs to mention Medicare/Expanding the ACA, our drought, how the infrastructure bill is helping build out our basically non-existent metro rail, how the CHIPS act brought some of the most important manufacturing jobs in the world to Arizona, her plans to help people purchase homes (Phoenix's housing market from just 4 years ago is.. whew.), and tread lightly on immigration.ย 

ย 

Truthfully, I don't think people here actually care as much about immigration as it's made out to be. But that being said, it still needs to be addressed but there's no need to harp on it and go full right wing.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

ย 

• Haha 6

38 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

ย 

ย 

Do you think there's low-key bad blood ? interesting how Obama loves to do sneaky **** behind the scenes, esp. when it's hindering leftists and their very popular policies.

ย 

And will Jim Clyburn be pushing Black people in SC (I live here) to vote for Harris like he did for Biden. Because I haven't heard much from him, either. Get his ass in Black churches now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Do you think there's low-key bad blood ? interesting how Obama loves to do sneaky **** behind the scenes, esp. when it's hindering leftists and their very popular policies.

ย 

And will Jim Clyburn be pushing Black people in SC (I live here) to vote for Harris like he did for Biden. Because I haven't heard much from him, either. Get his ass in Black churches now.

I think there's some bad blood with Biden and Obama not anything major but didn't Biden basically get rid of all of Obama people and Harris is using obamas team instead of Bidens?ย 
ย 

she's right to do so I fearย 

6 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

ย 

I'm not really sure if there are any between the obamas and Harris but we all know there are some between him and Biden now. I guess that could spill over on to Harris.ย 
ย 

it's just crazy that they could help in certain counties in important swing states and they have yet to do much of anything toโ€ฆ.help ๐Ÿ’€

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lil Mistee said:

I think there's some bad blood with Biden and Obama not anything major but didn't Biden basically get rid of all of Obama people and Harris is using obamas team instead of Bidens?ย 
ย 

she's right to do so I fearย 

Hmm, I thought Harris kept most of the staff when Biden was forced out. Same staff, I thought, just revamped the campaign to tailor Harris and Walz.ย 

4 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Hmm, I thought Harris kept most of the staff when Biden was forced out. Same staff, I thought, just revamped the campaign to tailor Harris and Walz.ย 

I'm not sure I'm remembering right but I swear I read somewhere she hired a bunch of Obama's campaign staffย 

1 hour ago, Jackson said:

Mute the accounts when they pop up on your timeline.ย 
ย 

I started doing that consistently and my timeline has gotten much moreโ€ฆnormalย 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

ย 

The New York Post doesn't tend to make up sources as much as sayโ€ฆthe Daily Mailโ€ฆbut I posted their story in here days prior to his endorsement on folks wondering why it hadn't happened yet and that he thought she wasn't ready and would lose a debate and that there should've been an open convention.

• Like 1

Well that answers that question, I knew there was more to thisย :coffee2:

ย 

ย 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.