2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

Kamala pulling the most white votes of any Dem in 50 years but pulling the least non white support than any Dem in who knows how long would be a true kii

• Haha 3

• Replies 48.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I watch a lot of Let's Talk Elections on Youtube just for some surface level, up to date news on polling and the race and sometimes it feels like he approaches it with this mindset too and I just have to winceย 

ย 

I'm not believing we're winning till I see AP project her as the winner of the presidency.ย 

ย 

:clack:

literally! it's like they're newborns who have new memory of how close both the 2016 and 2020 elections wereย :gaycat7:

What's Andrew Yang been up to ? haven't seen him in a minute.

ย 

Kamala.thumb.gif.12f90ed3e328e64cc87ac8f

• Haha 4

Nice to see her winning with a good polling firm out of PA.ย 
ย 

This race is still as 50/50 as it gets and I don't see that changing unless there's a sudden surge in the final week of October for either candidate.ย 
ย 

The Feds cutting rates in 2 days, that's welcome news for Kamala, but I still have that (justified fear) there could be a sudden "I miss trumpy soo much :(" among a lot of idiot voters all of a sudden.ย 

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I watch a lot of Let's Talk Elections on Youtube just for some surface level, up to date news on polling and the race and sometimes it feels like he approaches it with this mindset too and I just have to winceย 

He approaches every election like that tbh. I had to stop watching.ย 

• Like 2

Wait so Kamala wants us to treat her campaign as though she's the underdog and when I do that I get dragged :rogue:

ย 

What's tea ladies?

spacer.png

• Haha 12

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Wait so Kamala wants us to treat her campaign as though she's the underdog and when I do that I get dragged :rogue:

ย 

What's tea ladies?

spacer.png

Underdog, not doomsday hound from the pits of Hell!!!!!

• Haha 9

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

ย 

What's tea ladies?

spacer.png

In all honesty, she's anywhere from a 45-60% chance of winning.ย 
ย 

Unlike Biden who was a solid 20% and a 75-80% chance of getting blown outย 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ย 

I want to punch him in the mouth every time he speaks.

ย 

Just knowing he's a step away from the presidency if anything happened to Trump is enough to get me to vote for this ticket.ย 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

ย 

I'm not believing we're winning till I see AP project her as the winner of the presidency.ย 

ย 

:clack:

ย 

10 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

He approaches every election like that tbh. I had to stop watching.ย 

The story of that channel is kinda a kii. The guy who runs it was a teenager when he started, used to be pretty balanced and neutral, and once did a political alignment online test that showed he leaned Republican. Then he started college, came out as gay, and now is a super hardcore Dem supporter who has suddenly switched the entire tone of his channel to "Dems are winning ALL the time and everything that happens is great news for them!!" :dies:

ย 

In addition to his own political values changing, he also probably realized that there was a market for a partisan opposite of Red Eagle Politics. The MSNBC vs. Fox News of YouTube basically :eli:

• Haha 8

Matt groening is in the position to do the funniest thingย 

22 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

ย 

What's tea ladies?

spacer.png

That it's smart messaging to not be complacent but personally I'm getting more confident

21 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ย 

.....fried chicken?ย :suburban:

12 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

girl ...

ย 

ย 

ย 

She's a hot woman!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, shelven said:

ย 

The story of that channel is kinda a kii. The guy who runs it was a teenager when he started, used to be pretty balanced and neutral, and once did a political alignment online test that showed he leaned Republican. Then he started college, came out as gay, and now is a super hardcore Dem supporter who has suddenly switched the entire tone of his channel to "Dems are winning ALL the time and everything that happens is great news for them!!" :dies:

Waitttt not this being my life story in a nutshell :deadbanana2:ย I knew I felt we were birds of a feather.

ย 

Spoiler

Except now I'm a dem doomer who lashes the high profile dems 364 days a year, minus election day ddย 

I kinda live for him when Kamala is doing poorly/decreasing in polls though. The way his titles go from "KAMALA +6 IN NATIONAL POLL!!" to "Alaska IN PLAY?!" real quicK :dies:ย 

Edited by Relampago.

6 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

That it's smart messaging to not be complacent but personally I'm getting more confident

Yeah. Nothing is hurting her so far. All the post debate polls have been some of the best since she hopped in and this PA poll is great. Obvi will still be very close but the more people learn about her, the better things get. MAGAs are now having to resort to Twitter polls now that she's up in the betting markets.ย 

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

What's the tea on Nate Silverย :suburban:

Ugly rat looking for quick MAGA $$$ by weighing the R polls super high and getting those Kid Rock stan clicks on his website.

ย 

That and he's probably scared of getting the last few hairs snatched off his receding hairline if his model mega flops again.ย 

ย 

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.