2024 US Election Megathread πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ›οΈ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.Β 
Β 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.Β 

4 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Seeing the trumpers basically say its over and trumps already won is exactly how I want them to believe 🫑

Β 

heck don't even bother voting trumpers. Its over already πŸ˜‰

You know they don't even believe that because if they did they would not be hanging around the thread so frequently πŸ˜‚ If it's over why bother paying attention?

• Replies 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

It's right wing to call Joe Biden's grotesque failure of an offspring a crackhead? I assure you, I've said much worse about Joe Biden himself. Namely that I agree with Miss Ethel Cain, and we'd be better off with Biden rotting in a hearse.

Yep. The radicalization process is complete, and you've become who you hate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Third person now

Β 

Β 

This is actually the political smart thing for Dems running in close races in less Dem areas to do.Β 
Β 

now Dems in blue areas? Not smart at all.Β 

1 hour ago, on the line said:

When the far left blends itself into the far right. Yikes.

This would be a meaningful gotcha if the 90s version of Biden himself wouldn't have called his son a crackhead and said he'd deserve 20 years to life.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Espresso said:

You can call me out by name, it's fine. The tweets are on subject so I'm not sure where the notion they're random's coming from. The mods established a long time ago this thread wasn't just for discussion as a thread on every new news point wasn't tenable.

Β 

If it was one of the more consistent visitors here making this criticism I'd take it more seriously. But you only started showing up here regularly since what, two weeks ago?Β 

Β 

Thread Talk GIF

Β 

Β 

i don't have a comeback sis, you got me good ngl, i will keep my mouth shut from now onΒ :heart2:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Tanked. Flopped. Senile. Dementia. War criminal. Etc

Β 

Β 

Was Trump +4 LV last poll so about the same every poll has been showing.Β 
Β 

about 2-3 point damage for Biden.

Β 

thats bad but it isn't anything they can't overcome if they work hard 🫑

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, If U Seek Amy said:

You know they don't even believe that because if they did they would not be hanging around the thread so frequently πŸ˜‚ If it's over why bother paying attention?

It's cute you think the people in here criticizing Biden are Trump supporters.Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, If U Seek Amy said:

Β 

the race is far from overΒ 

1 minute ago, GhostBox said:

Β 

Β 

Who the **** is paying you??

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Β 

Β 

Why do you want a trump win?Β 

Biden would be 86 at the end of his second term. What did they honestly think was gonna happen?Β :rip:Β 

Gays for trump are insane. Project 2025 supports businesses being able to decline insurance coverage of PREP based on religious groundsΒ 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Β 

3 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Why do you want a trump win?Β 

It's so pathetic at this point.

Β 

Blue MAGA more delusional and out of touch with reality than literal MAGA.Β 

Β 

So glad I left this terrible party.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Gays for trump are insane. Project 2025 supports businesses being able to decline insurance coverage of PREP based on religious groundsΒ 

It's delusional yes but let's not forget nothing on Project 2025 is worse than genocide babe, something both Trump and Biden support. We've already reached peak evil.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

It's the truth 🀷

Β 

if you PERSONALLY think it's over with and Biden will lose against trump 100%. That's fine.Β 
Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

I guess Trump's winning

This kind of plan has probably existed way before now Β and way before even Biden's termπŸ’€Β 

Β 

Β 

15 minutes ago, Communion said:

This would be a meaningful gotcha if the 90s version of Biden himself wouldn't have called his son a crackhead and said he'd deserve 20 years to life.

It's the user's overall tone and rhetoric that actually did it for me. I have/had? a friend who similarly got radicalized by a girlfriend.Β 

I'm up to like 70% confident Biden will eventually drop out. Which is going to make the next few days (weeks?) where he pretends he's not dropping out before he ultimately does super annoying.

• Like 1

I will say it's been funny (in a deeply nihilistic way) seeing centrist libs the past few days exult Hillary Clinton and her warnings of Trump/SCOTUS when literally half of her campaign plan was to boost Trump specifically because she thought he'd be the easiest win

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, shelven said:

I'm up to like 70% confident Biden will eventually drop out. Which is going to make the next few days (weeks?) where he pretends he's not dropping out before he ultimately does super annoying.

It's not happening. Let's think for a moment. How many times has Biden ran for President? Now that he finally has the power and the position, do you think he will just give it up? He's too arrogant. He would rather lose trying than give up the nomination to give it to someone else who has more of an ability to "save democracy", whatever that means at this point.

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, shelven said:

Didn't he just clarify he wasn't dropping out hours ago lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.