[Day 769] Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Espresso
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

How to Support Ukraine:

The National Bank of Ukraine has decided to open a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

Official special account: 

UA843000010000000047330992708

The account is multi-currency, it is created and opened both for the transfer of funds from international partners and donors - in foreign currency (US dollars, euros, British pounds), and from Ukrainian businesses and citizens - in national currency.

For USD remittances:
BENEFICIARY: National Bank of Ukraine
BENEFICIARY BIC: NBUA UA UX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 9 Instytutska St, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 400807238
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, New York
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASUS33
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: for crediting account 47330992708

For EUR remittances:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5040040066
IBAN DE05504000005040040066 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE  BUNDESBANK, Frankfurt
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: MARKDEFF
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: Wilhelm-Epstein-Straße 14, 60431 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

For GBP remittances:

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 40000982
IBAN GB52CHAS60924280033041
Sort code 60-92-42 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NA, London
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASGB2L
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Genius1111

• ZIVERT

• katykater

Everyone I know is hiding in metros and underground shelters, my best friend literally watched missiles drop from his window this morning :cries2: My ex wrote me that he’s okay, but hungry because there’s no food at home and the supermarkets and delivery services are all closed. 5 hours of straight bombing, I can’t stop crying for them. I feel so guilty for being safe and helpless to do anything for everyone I love that’s still there

this was APOCALYPSE :deadbanana4: absolutely no connection and internet and electricity and water for 4 hours, i thought i’d get insane, literally found only one grocery store that was open :rip:

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

but hungry because there’s no food at home and the supermarkets and delivery services are all closed

26 minutes ago, nasa said:

this was APOCALYPSE :deadbanana4: absolutely no connection and internet and electricity and water for 4 hours, i thought i’d get insane, literally found only one grocery store that was open :rip:

I know someone in Cherkasy who went to an open air market, said the food was still hot and everything :skull: No one is more resilient than a Ukrainian babushka working in a marketplace

But I’m so happy to hear that you’re safe

Edited by ZIVERT

2 hours ago, Mandalay said:

Ugh, can't the world do something for ONCE!

The world doesn't want to do anything, because it will clearly be the WW3 :dancehall:

4 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

5 hours of straight bombing

It's so scary :dancehall: I'm glad everyone is okay!!! 

Surely the literal addition of a whole ass other country's forces should prompt you know, a military response from allies? Or no? :deadbanana:

@Flomik @ZIVERT @nasa I hope you guys and your loved ones are okay :dancehall: I'm seeing some videos on Twitter and my god, it's reminds me eerily of the initial things I was reading about Aleppo...

23 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Surely the literal addition of a whole ass other country's forces should prompt you know, a military response from allies? Or no? :deadbanana:

@Flomik @ZIVERT @nasa I hope you guys and your loved ones are okay :dancehall: I'm seeing some videos on Twitter and my god, it's reminds me eerily of the initial things I was reading about Aleppo...

Thank you, I'm doing fine

It definitely was one of the "loudest" days since the start of the war but I already got used to the sound of the bombs and the sirens, so I didn't feel that scared

I suppose their goal was to discourage the society and make us give up but it did quite the opposite I fear

Edited by Flomik

Damn, provide Ukraine with long range missiles already, it's time to hit moscow or some another big russian cities, they need to feel the whole pain of desperation and loss with their own medicine, putin is an animal that only understand the power.

Ps stay strong guys! The Evil will be defeated.

Edited by Gottasadae

Based on the ridiculous claims by Lukashenko I think he still intends to keep Belarusian troops out of war. There seems to be a pattern, every setback leads to Putin pressuring Belarus to join the war and Lukashenko comes up with unique declarations that he must defend the country from the Baltics or Poland or Ukraine. So far it always meant that he needs his people to stay inside the country.

Feeling awful about everything I've seen from Ukraine today, I hope Ukrainian ATRLers stay safe and strong

17 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Damn, provide Ukraine with long range missiles already, it's time to hit moscow or some another big russian cities, they need to feel the whole pain of desperation and loss with their own medicine, putin is an animal that only understand the power.

Ps stay strong guys! The Evil will be defeated.

Ukraine has rightfully been targeting military targets only and it has been far more effective than what Russia is doing by bombing apartment buildings, hospitals and city centers. Russia's terrorism does very little to help them secure the ever-shrinking territory that they hold in Ukraine's south.

I agree that countries should provide Ukraine with long range missiles just not for the reason you stated. And perhaps more air defense systems. I read Germany has recently provided 4 but they're not in use yet

1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

To all Ukrainian members, stay safe and stay strong!

If Ukraine starts attacking Russia, support in Russia for this war will increase + long range weapons supplied by a NATO country will get NATO involved, so that's not happening

Apparently Biden's promised Ukraine advanced air defense systems tho

Majority of them already supporting this madness and they keep dancing on innocent blood of Ukrainian civilians. Also, NATO is doing a very "great" job, meanwhile russian rockets now flying over Moldova, what next Bulgaria, Romania, Poland? 

This is horrible. I can assure you this "tough Russians are opposing the evil West" narrative will be rendered into "poor Russia suffering" when Ukraine wins the war and **** hits the fan for Russia. It's monotone on their group's history to bark and then go around and play the victim after getting *****-slapped. 

2 hours ago, Aristotle said:

This is horrible. I can assure you this "tough Russians are opposing the evil West" narrative will be rendered into "poor Russia suffering" when Ukraine wins the war and **** hits the fan for Russia. It's monotone on their group's history to bark and then go around and play the victim after getting *****-slapped. 

They’re already starting that. Certain ATRLers have already called me a “nationalist” for saying that Russians escaping mobilization but still unable to condemn the war/oppose illegal annexations shouldn’t be given sympathy or “refugee” status. These people don’t oppose the war, they oppose being mobilized themselves. I know that there are quite a few opposed to the war because I speak to them myself, but the grand majority of ethnic Russians are just selfish, opportunistic imperialists

2 minutes ago, Clonger said:

spacer.png

Germany N/A. Disgusting, they never learn

5 hours ago, CakeLikeLG said:

Germany N/A. Disgusting, they never learn

They wait the Russian invasion in NATO :gaycat5:

On 10/11/2022 at 12:49 PM, Icarus said:

Wait, in Russia? What kind of attacks?

Now, if people want to not believe this as the FSB performing another false-flag, that's their prerogative. 

I'm posting what people are tracking this are saying the FSB is saying. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.