[Day 769] Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Espresso
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

How to Support Ukraine:

The National Bank of Ukraine has decided to open a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

Official special account: 

UA843000010000000047330992708

The account is multi-currency, it is created and opened both for the transfer of funds from international partners and donors - in foreign currency (US dollars, euros, British pounds), and from Ukrainian businesses and citizens - in national currency.

For USD remittances:
BENEFICIARY: National Bank of Ukraine
BENEFICIARY BIC: NBUA UA UX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 9 Instytutska St, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 400807238
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, New York
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASUS33
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: for crediting account 47330992708

For EUR remittances:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5040040066
IBAN DE05504000005040040066 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE  BUNDESBANK, Frankfurt
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: MARKDEFF
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: Wilhelm-Epstein-Straße 14, 60431 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

For GBP remittances:

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 40000982
IBAN GB52CHAS60924280033041
Sort code 60-92-42 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NA, London
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASGB2L
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Genius1111

• ZIVERT

• katykater

For EUR remittances:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5040040066
IBAN DE05504000005040040066 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE  BUNDESBANK, Frankfurt
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: MARKDEFF
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: Wilhelm-Epsteinn-Strabe 14, 60431 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

You have to change "Wilhelm-Epsteinn-Strabe 14". It is not "Strabe". It is "Straße". And "Epstein" with only one "n".

I just found out yesterday that my neighbor was killed in action a few days ago. His name was Sasha, he enlisted on the first day of the war. He served as a combat medic, and saved 8 people during a Russian ambush before being killed by a mine explosion. He was also apart of the LGBT community. I wake up sad everyday reading about Ukrainians who are killed in this ******* war, and there are many people who know many people who have died, but for some reason this one hits a little harder for me today. I’m only posting this here because many of us on ATRL are also gay, so maybe it will be a sobering experience for us to see that men and women just like us are also dying to protect Ukraine and the world from Russian terrorism. Even though the headlines are slowing down in the media, the war is still raging. Rest In Peace Sashko, may your sacrifice and all the other sacrifices be for a brighter future for Ukraine and the world.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdRMVOIKEDZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by ZIVERT

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

I just found out yesterday that my neighbor was killed in action a few days ago. His name was Sasha, he enlisted on the first day of the war. He served as a combat medic, and saved 8 people during a Russian ambush before being killed by a mine explosion. He was also apart of the LGBT community. I wake up sad everyday reading about Ukrainians who are killed in this ******* war, and there are many people who know many people who have died, but for some reason this one hits a little harder for me today. I’m only posting this here because many of us on ATRL are also gay, so maybe it will be a sobering experience for us to see that men and women just like us are also dying to protect the Ukraine and the world from Russian terrorism. Even though the headlines are slowing down in the media, the war is still raging. Rest In Peace Sashko, may your sacrifice and all the other sacrifices be for a brighter future for Ukraine and the world.

Very sorry for your loss. :(

4 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I just found out yesterday that my neighbor was killed in action a few days ago. His name was Sasha, he enlisted on the first day of the war. He served as a combat medic, and saved 8 people during a Russian ambush before being killed by a mine explosion. He was also apart of the LGBT community. I wake up sad everyday reading about Ukrainians who are killed in this ******* war, and there are many people who know many people who have died, but for some reason this one hits a little harder for me today. I’m only posting this here because many of us on ATRL are also gay, so maybe it will be a sobering experience for us to see that men and women just like us are also dying to protect the Ukraine and the world from Russian terrorism. Even though the headlines are slowing down in the media, the war is still raging. Rest In Peace Sashko, may your sacrifice and all the other sacrifices be for a brighter future for Ukraine and the world.

That’s so sad, sorry to hear that :sad: 

13 hours ago, Komet blu said:

No tf we're not, what kinda lie :deadbanana:

I'm just the messenger, you can read my past posts. No official action's been taken by either yet but that's what multiple sources have been reporting they were signaling with bargaining chips. For the implication that Turkey or Croatia's taken any official action I understand and was planning on editing the header soon anyways as I do about once a week.

@Komet blu Just looked this up and this is a clear distinction. Other outlets a few days ago weren't saying this and conflating this to the whole government, just for the record.

10 hours ago, Terylee said:

You have to change "Wilhelm-Epsteinn-Strabe 14". It is not "Strabe". It is "Straße". And "Epstein" with only one "n".

This won't do much good unless the mods who added the banner are tagged. Will include past who added it originally and present. 

Unless you had already PM'd them in which case they can ignore this. Thanks for this correction, appreciate it.

@Ryan BTE

@Lee!!

9 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Thank you for sharing this. Incredibly sobering. 

Love and light to you both and those that knew him. :spring:

10 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

I am very sorry for your loss and the loss of one of ours LGBT brothers to this cruel war. He deserved better future than this!

• ATRL Administrator
21 minutes ago, Espresso said:

This won't do much good unless the mods who added the banner are tagged. Will include past who added it originally and present. 

Unless you had already PM'd them in which case they can ignore this. Thanks for this correction, appreciate it.

@Ryan BTE

@Lee!!

Fixed it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.