Video Games you played recently

Ghibli

Lately I've been thinking of Simcity Societies. I want to try out the Destinations DLC (which apparently elevates the game a lot). 

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• FailSafe

• Rigalo

• Kern

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

Just started my let's play of it on Youtube today

A classic and definitely one of my favorite games :clap3: Ukrainians make great games (they made Metro series too :heart:)

I first completed it last year and decided I wanted to do it on youtube for my second run through the game :foxaylove3:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

Playing Stars Wars Jedi: the Fallen Order and I'm enjoying it so much. The controls are a bit weird in battles though. 

2 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Playing Stars Wars Jedi: the Fallen Order and I'm enjoying it so much. The controls are a bit weird in battles though. 

It and the sequel are two of my favorite games of the last five years. It has an incredibly smooth and satisfying combat system, once you get used to it.

20 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

It and the sequel are two of my favorite games of the last five years. It has an incredibly smooth and satisfying combat system, once you get used to it.

I'm just so clumsy :lmao: but now that I think about it, this is the first time I play a game with a battle system like this other than Zelda. I've always played turn based RPG games. 

Stars Wars Jedi: Fallen Order finished. Really enjoyed it! First time playing a SW game and won't be the last. 

Now starting Ni No Kuni 2 :duca: 

Final Fantasy 16 is a 10/10 :heart:

I'll be back to San Andreas (ps2 version on my ps5) until Sims 4 Horse Ranch comes out. :crown:

I finally finished Persona 5 after 2.5 years :rip: and that was only the standard edition

Now playing Control and 

Spoiler

Hogwarts Legacy 

:jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Imaginary Friend said:

I finally finished Persona 5 after 2.5 years :rip: and that was only the standard edition

Now playing Control and 

Reveal hidden contents

Hogwarts Legacy 

:jonnycat:

Oh nooo! You didn't feel like spending more money to experience the full story with Royal since it's out on all platform now? :chick3:

Gave a shot to GTA IV once again, and my god the handling in this game is AWFUL, it's literally unplayable. I'm a huge fan of the series + IV's story, vibes, setting are right up my alley and I'd love to experience them, but I always rage quite ~2 hours into the game. Whoever programmed that should be sued for war crimes or smth, driving is one of the main points of the game and they made it this horrible? Literally Vice City is a more pleasant experience, **** you rockstar

12cUJt9.gif?noredirect 

The game also suffers from the late 2000s bloom and sepia overload, but I can look past that and it's easily moddable, the controls less so.

• Thanks 1

I love ROBLOX sm

6 hours ago, Komet blu said:

Gave a shot to GTA IV once again, and my god the handling in this game is AWFUL, it's literally unplayable. I'm a huge fan of the series + IV's story, vibes, setting are right up my alley and I'd love to experience them, but I always rage quite ~2 hours into the game. Whoever programmed that should be sued for war crimes or smth, driving is one of the main points of the game and they made it this horrible? Literally Vice City is a more pleasant experience, **** you rockstar

12cUJt9.gif?noredirect 

The game also suffers from the late 2000s bloom and sepia overload, but I can look past that and it's easily moddable, the controls less so.

YES I literally quit before I even got to the first mission with Jacob when I tried to replay it around Christmas time. 

San Andreas >>>>> IV 

The handling, graphics, music, missions are way better in The Ballad of Gay Tony. Only thing IV has is its story. 

I'm now juggling Sims 4 on my PS5 and laptop :deadbanana4:

I have all the DLC on my PS5 and the controls are so much easier eith a joystick but PC allows me to make my own custom content but I have zero DLC on it...

39 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I'm now juggling Sims 4 on my PS5 and laptop :deadbanana4:

I have all the DLC on my PS5 and the controls are so much easier eith a joystick but PC allows me to make my own custom content but I have zero DLC on it...

so interesting because I literally can't handle playing the Sims with anything other than a mouse and keyboard - is it true you can plug external ones into the Xbox/PS5 and it basically turns into the PC version?

2 hours ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

so interesting because I literally can't handle playing the Sims with anything other than a mouse and keyboard - is it true you can plug external ones into the Xbox/PS5 and it basically turns into the PC version?

Yes, if you plug in a keyboard and mouse you can play as if on PC :crown:

Im playing a Pokemon Mod right now.

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Playing Hi-Fi Rush and this is AMAZING :soda:

Microsoft seriously snapped with this one. Would kill to have it on PS5. 

22 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

YES I literally quit before I even got to the first mission with Jacob when I tried to replay it around Christmas time. 

San Andreas >>>>> IV 

The handling, graphics, music, missions are way better in The Ballad of Gay Tony. Only thing IV has is its story. 

I was excited about the Episodes too, esp to see how they handled the f-word character, but aren't the stories interwoven? So I'd be kinda spoiling IV? Idk, it's just frustrating that it seems like it could be a 10/10 game and an all-time fave of mine, if only the main component wasn't practically broken. 

I replayed San Andreas and Vice City so many times I lost count, it's insane; they lowkey aged better than IV.

Edited by Komet blu

2 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

I was excited about the Episodes too, esp to see how they handled the f-word character, but aren't the stories interwoven? So I'd be kinda spoiling IV? Idk, it's just frustrating that it seems like it could be a 10/10 game and an all-time fave of mine, if only the main component wasn't practically broken. 

I replayed San Andreas and Vice City so many times I lost count, it's insane; they lowkey aged better than IV.

Yeah the stories are like Marvel movies, have to know all three to get it :katie:

It's best to do IV < The Lost & Damned < TBoGT

Also, having both IV and TBoGT will break one of the radio stations.

Spoiler

For an incredibly stupid reason, IV uses Vladivostok FM as a Russian rock music station, while TBoGT it uses Vladivostok FM to play club music. 

If you install both together then the radio will mix the Russian rock music with English club music and it's so weird :rip:

Anybody playing the new Harry Potter Magic Awakened on mobile??? Its AMAZING. Its got so many features and the fighting is a 10/10. I’m really impressed.

Playing Judgment right now and I can't put it down, action/fighting open world game set in Tokyo. It's part of the Yakuza series, but you play as a detective and try to solve murders and side cases.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.