• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• FailSafe

• Rigalo

• Tangane

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished Hi-Fi Rush a couple of days ago and that was incredible. Microsoft did that :clap3:

Now I'm playing Soul Hackers 2. Two hours in and I'm totally into it! I just love the SMT world so much (except for the boring Persona series).  

My second day playing Fortnite.

2 Victory Royale (came on top of 100 players) in a row:

vtthRWi.jpg

I saw the #3 spectating me on my brand new account (as vanilla as it gets) and watched how I beat the #2.

Tried to come back to League of Legends yesterday. Wanted to play Ezreal. My support banned him and insta-locked Y*suo.

Took me more time to install it then it did to actually spend time on it. 

mariah-carey-flowers.gif

Is the Witcher 3 worth picking up? It’s around £15 currently for the complete edition on series X / PS5

1 hour ago, Better Mistakes said:

Is the Witcher 3 worth picking up? It’s around £15 currently for the complete edition on series X / PS5

Definitely :clap:

43 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Definitely :clap:

I'll pick it up. Would you recommend it more on either series X or PS5? I know it's a last gen. game but wondered if one added more or was enhanced better than the other

I usually avoid open world games because of the investment but Cyperpunk 2077 is kind of that girl 

Rise from the ashes :jonnycat:

CIV IV BTS

Europa Universalis IV

Transport Fever II

Trying the 3rd hardest difficulty in CIV BTS but it's so frustrating cause one is so slow with the tech research. Everything's going okay-ish and you're busy building cute theatres & universities, all of a sudden that b*tch Isabella comes up to you with her 30 tanks and 15 bombers while your city is sitting there with two swordsmen :gaycat6:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

I'll pick it up. Would you recommend it more on either series X or PS5? I know it's a last gen. game but wondered if one added more or was enhanced better than the other

Both consoles run it very similarly so I would say whichever version is more cheap is the one worth it :crown:

On 7/13/2023 at 1:49 PM, PoKiTaurus said:

Burnout Paradise on PS5 :heart:

It really feels like I'm teleported back to 2008. Such a vibe. 

i loved those commercials where they played the guns n roses song

Yesterday I finished Watch Dogs 2 on PC

Cut game 6/10, better sandbox but story and protagonist is worst than in Watch Dogs
now playing Borderlands 3 and in the future Metro Redux Last Light

Still waiting for The Long Dark Wintermute Ep. 5

I missed Need for Speed Heat so I'll replay it :clap:

My favorites are the Mustangs and the BRZ. 

I jump around a lot between games. FF16 is the first game ever that got me to make it all the way through without a break. 

Actually I lied, I did do a few Ratchet & Clank 2002 speedruns but that game is super easy to finish in one go. About 3 hours if I don't mess up. Not 100% tho that takes like, 3 extra hours to do. 

14 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Is anyone here playing Baldur's TABS Gate 3?:jonny6:

I had no idea and never played Dungeons and Dragons ever and it is my first turn base game but I'm having so much fun!

I made a half elf bard and the he looks actually nice in the cut-scenes. No 100 mods needed like in Inquisition either:fan:

Screenshot-2023-08-04-023311.png

Yes, I'm honestly hooked. The game is so good. It's been a long time since there's been a good roleplay game.

I am obsessed with Diablo 4 on PS5 atm. I want to try and get all the acts finished by the time starfield comes out on Xbox. 

I just finished FF16. I'm 120 hours into Zelda and haven't finished it (I wanna take my sweet time with it), but Baldur's Gate 3 might take up this entire month. It's universally acclaimed all of the sudden with 800k+ concurrent players on Steam and might compete with Zelda or Starfield for GOTY. :deadbanana:

Starfield in September, and then Spiderman 2 the month after. 2023 is really one of the best years in gaming. :ghostface:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm finally getting into Gotham Knights after neglecting it for almost a year. It has very much of a learning curve, after having spent so much time playing Batman: Arkham over the years. But I've finally gotten used to playing it to where I can now actually enjoy it. In some ways, I do prefer it over the Arkham games.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.