K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

The modern-Dora haircut girl in Les Miserables is pretty tbh. Still don't like her tho!

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay wait… since Fearless keeps hitting new peaks, I wonder if HYBE is choosing to ride the controversy for as long as possible as it gets bigger and bigger… and then once the song drops, they kick her out and then the group gets even more love for her being gone and could maybe hit a new peak again. All publicity is good publicity after all…

Been tracking this song's charting since release and even i'm surprised by how much it's risen considering how polarising it is. 

29 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

rose-mcgowan-stan-twitter.gif

The song sucks but Jihyo looks amazing in the MV :heart:

what exactly is a digipack? when there's a choice between that and a photobook I always choose photobook for no reason lol

33 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Shart the Night Away is musical terrorism but TWICE’s imperial era is still so impressive from a stats point of view :jonny6:

The choke hold they had on Korea between 2015-2018 was no joke :rip: 

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Please Mijoo do a sexy concept and not a ballad  :jonny5:

She better do a sexy concept :jonny5:But I don't know what to expect since it will be Antenna's first time doing anything idol-like...

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

She belongs in the rabbit like visual of the JYP family but leans towards rat at the same time (does she look like one of the BTS boys or is it just me?). She kinda gives ugly pretty in a model way (plus her proportions) which means she’s not for everyone. 

I actually don’t mind her voice in a higher tone ala the WSL cover. 

nMlCxl9.gif

Not the rodentia JYP family classifications :rip:

nMlCxl9.gif

Edited by JohnDoe

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

She belongs in the rabbit like visual of the JYP family but leans towards rat at the same time (does she look like one of the BTS boys or is it just me?). She kinda gives ugly pretty in a model way (plus her proportions) which means she’s not for everyone. 

I actually don’t mind her voice in a higher tone ala the WSL cover. 

nMlCxl9.gif

idk she looks conventionally pretty to me, she does look like a rabbit which is why she reminds me of Suzy

nMlCxl9.gif

1 hour ago, Park Jinyoung said:

bahiyyih stans top five most delusional in kpop

a feat

nMlCxl9.gif

Well, her stans are mostly TxT fans who are also mostly BTS stans so her stans are actually armys, so them being delusional seems coherent to me.

6 minutes ago, JohnDoe said:

Not the rodentia JYP family classifications :rip:

nMlCxl9.gif

2 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

idk she looks conventionally pretty to me, she does look like a rabbit which is why she reminds me of Suzy

nMlCxl9.gif

She joins the JYP house of rodentia  with these legends. 

Dcux.gif
ShadowyScholarlyHarrier-size_restricted.nayeon-twice.gif

21 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

nMlCxl9.gif

Suzy, Kazuha, Bae….all rabbit-like beauties (or rodent-like? idk)

nMlCxl9.gif

21 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Well, her stans are mostly TxT fans who are also mostly BTS stans so her stans are actually armys, so them being delusional seems coherent to me.

I agree, txt stans and BTS stans are the same level of delusional tbh. Txt stans just seem less severe because their success isn’t as big as BTS. 
nMlCxl9.gif

10 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Suzy, Kazuha, Bae….all rabbit-like beauties (or rodent-like? idk)

nMlCxl9.gif

Let's not forget the male Suzy and the true IT boy of TXT, Soobin!! :giraffe:

2 hours ago, Butters said:

nMlCxl9.gif

No Garam Yes Top 10 Hit

:clap3:

YUJU's comeback funds = acquired :clap3:

And a latino bop sneaked its way into the album, too:WAP:

6 hours ago, Somi said:

:celestial3:

HYBE claimed that the exposer did molka, so the document probably contained some information regarding that and it will make their client looks bad. That is probably why they are reluctant to release full details of the document. 

There is probably something more to the story that the public doesn’t know, and that’s why HYBE is so confident in defending Garam. 

Edited by gugunikko

3 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

HYBE claimed that the exposer did molka, so the document probably contained some information regarding that and it will make their client looks bad. That is probably why they are reluctant to release full details of the document. 

Looks like both sides are guilty and the exposer might have actually started this whole mess in the first place, but of course Garam has the most to lose because she is the public figure in this case.

Hopefully this is resolved soon enough. 

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

Looks like both sides are guilty and the exposer might have actually started this whole mess in the first place, but of course Garam has the most to lose because she is the public figure in this case.

Hopefully this is resolved soon enough. 

Yeah, the public opinion could switched up if the exposer did molka because that’s sexual harassment and a huge taboo in sokor. 

12 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Yeah, the public opinion could switched up if the exposer did molka because that’s sexual harassment and a huge taboo in sokor. 

Kim Garam. Defender of Women’s Rights. Angel. Innocent.

17 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Maybe HYBE is trying to prove the other side’s molka first, and THEN make Garam finally apologize for choosing to be involved in this mess and making things worse by seeking revenge, and say she is “reflecting” and all that. Maybe they’re being strategic like that if they’re planning to keep her in the group. Don’t know how effective it will be though. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

3 hours ago, Butters said:

nMlCxl9.gifd

Post-Bully-Out success confirmed again.

nMlCxl9.gif

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Maybe HYBE is trying to prove the other side’s molka first, and THEN make Garam finally apologize for choosing to be involved in this mess and making things worse by seeking revenge, and say she is “reflecting” and all that. Maybe they’re being strategic like that if they’re planning to keep her in the group. Don’t know how effective it will be though. 

Their plan kinda works because the initial expośe wasn’t even about the accident that happened when they were in elementary school. It was about the sexual drawings and remarks that Garam allegedly made on SNS and no one is talking about them anymore. 

this had me tearing up it was such a great profile 

https://www.gq.com.au/entertainment/music/got7-k-pop-interview/image-gallery/79c9b19f0b87918b5da1447706666c95

As the only member to have gravitated towards acting, spending much of 2021 filming two TV dramas (The Devil’s Judge and Yumi’s Cells), Jinyoung found himself “thirsting” for a return to singing. He’s also the member for whom time away from the music industry produced a profound internal shift.

“You’ve seen me in the past few days, I’m very light and playful with my members… that’s what’s changed. Before, when we went overseas or had schedules, I'd be the quiet, stern one. I just felt like I had to be that person. I was too, too serious,” Jinyoung explains, Mark nodding in agreement nearby. There are hundreds of fan video compilations of Jinyoung being funny, soft, or kidding around, but off-camera it was a different story. “The members were somewhat uncomfortable around me [when I was like that] and I felt like even though I was trying my best, I wasn’t being honest.”

Jinyoung was unhappy, he estimates, 60-70% of the time. He wanted to leave the industry but stayed knowing how much people believed in him - his fans, family, his members. People liked him but, he laughs, people like him much more now. “By 2021, I felt so uncomfortable with my personality. It wasn’t anyone’s fault, it was about me and the way I looked at the world. I’d always blamed others - why did they do this or that? - and thought I wasn’t the problem, they were. But looking at myself in an unbiased way, I felt like, ‘I’m not perfect, I have my own flaws’. And when I realised that, I realised I had to change. For this team promotion, it’s such a period of happiness for me because now I know how to act towards the members. I feel more comfortable.”

:chick3: