22 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

pls CMIYC came out 5 minutes after and the sica version leaked :skull: 

Sep 2014 vs Apr 2015 is 5 minutes :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Need the comeback soon please... :gaycat6:

Was just about to post this.

queen has finally ditched the blonde! Comeback is near! :jonny2:

24 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Aespa might get there first, but then again it depends on who will release first. IVE actually might do it tbh. The fact that they’re selling this much with only 4 songs in total is crazy :rip:

jWNEDKd.gif

One thing I don’t get with this thread is acting like people buy albums for music. They don’t in Kpop. It’s a collectible. # of songs doesn’t matter. If there is a physical release fans will buy it. Hence Lisa and Rose’s album sales also with single albums. 

And Kpop fans also mostly only care about title tracks. So even if they “only” have 4 songs they’ve had 2 title tracks in the last 5-6 months that have both been well received. If they were mini albums it would have made no difference

Edited by Gaia

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Rip this man’s notifications :rip:

It’s embarrassing…

like how do you even defend that? :coffee2:
They’re favs are not above criticism and they need to realise it’s ok to hold their favs accountable for the things they do wrong. I couldn’t imagine blindly supporting everything my favs do… :coffee2:

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

Was just about to post this.

queen has finally ditched the blonde! Comeback is near! :jonny2:

And we're glad! She looks great with this hair color! I'm still surprised she kept that kind of blonde even during her hiatus, it feels like such a chore to keep + damaging to the hair, her scalp must be immortal :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Hendery said:

literally nearly every recent gg covering and mentioning BP as their inspiration 

biggest gg indeed:clap3:

thank you blackpink 

jWNEDKd.gif

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

One thing I don’t get with this thread is acting like people buy albums for music. They don’t in Kpop. It’s a collectible. # of songs doesn’t matter. If there is a physical release fans will buy it. Hence Lisa and Rose’s album sales also with single albums. 

And Kpop fans also mostly only care about title tracks. So even if they “only” have 4 songs they’ve had 2 title tracks in the last 5-6 months that have both been well received. If they were mini albums it would have made no difference

Yeah this kinda true tbh it does not matter. A full album though usually does see an increase in people buying

11 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Rip this man’s notifications :rip:

It was supposed to be "over" for them apparently since 2020, so why is their latest album snatching double platinum? :fan:

Lmao the mess if they actually do this...

Though the streets are saying it's just ae-HYO since she's been wearing the rejects from the Savage wardrobe in her teasers. :michael:

18 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Lol chill I’m not saying people buy albums for music, it definitely is for collectibles and we all know that. But we also know that the sales are usually bigger when it’s a full album or at least a mini. IVE about to pass a million copies with just single albums with two songs each is still impressive. 

18 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

21 minutes ago, Aslan said:

It’s embarrassing…

like how do you even defend that? :coffee2:
They’re favs are not above criticism and they need to realise it’s ok to hold their favs accountable for the things they do wrong. I couldn’t imagine blindly supporting everything my favs do… :coffee2:

A vile VILE fanbase. They’re literally deranged, like there’s no other explanation. Imagine being THIS blind over a bunch of guys that don’t even know you exist. 

22 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

And we're glad! She looks great with this hair color! I'm still surprised she kept that kind of blonde even during her hiatus, it feels like such a chore to keep + damaging to the hair, her scalp must be immortal :deadbanana2:

her scalp hasn’t been able to properly breathe since 2019 :rip: at least sis is going back to a darker hair color I guess. She’s gorgeous either way but idk when can we see her natural black hair again. 

11 minutes ago, Zack said:

Though the streets are saying it's just ae-HYO since she's been wearing the rejects from the Savage wardrobe in her teasers. :michael:

They better not, they are perfect as 4  :rip:

31 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Sep 2014 vs Apr 2015 is 5 minutes :deadbanana4:

Like do people believe that these idols watched the Sica leaked version :deadbanana2: 

That version is only known to international Kpop sphere. It's their live performance that were often cited by newer idols as cool

But yeah, plenty of new gen groups were singing to Party, Lion Heart and even Holiday, so I can't be bothered about naysayers.

It's been 6 years since this gem. I wish she can give us another chill bop like this again

the way this is like the greatest song of all time, i love stanning talent

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Finally HELEN ha debut :alexz:

Blue Flame is excellent

:heart2:

NhgH9My.gif 

ahhh their first ost :heart2: and it's for my fav characters in the drama 

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Not you sneaking IVE and RV in here 

jWNEDKd.gif

IVE will def sell 1 million albums from a comeback in the future, they have just sold 600k. RV somehow grew fanbase this cb and sold almost 700K, considering they are doing trilogy again this year, one of their next albums could potential sell more than 1 million but we’ll see.

BP def selling 2 millions though

2 hours ago, exists said:

Have no clue about Lesserfim aside from Sakura and that scandal but the way that they chose CMIYC and Lil Touch to cover, I approve :clap3:

Can't wait to see Sakura perform Lil Touch on stage even before OH!GG :priceless:

SNSD remains the most impactful gg of all time:heart2:. Fast forward to 2032, they will still get mentioned but I doubt anyone from 3rd gen will be remembered as much, except for bp I guess.

SJJD did THAT first, in freaking 2012:jonny6:

Yes, SM really struck gold with SNSD and AESPA :heart2:

37 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Finally HELEN ha debut :alexz:

Or not, because some say she apparently left SM and is currently training at YG :rip:

The kii if she pops up in Baemon or whatever it's gonna be called. 

it’s actually quite weird twice didn’t reach 1M before 

i can see some groups coming close and not reaching it but next year 1M sales will be regular 

do album sales even matter anymore when these groups have 20 versions (thank u exo) and are selling their albums for $5?

touring is the better determinant of their fandom power and i don't think any one of the current can have a tour as successful as twice or bp in the future

4 hours ago, Hendery said:

literally nearly every recent gg covering and mentioning BP as their inspiration 

biggest gg indeed:clap3:

no BLACKPINK no Kazuha, literally

jWNEDKd.gif