• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Selfish actually kinda reminds me of an old Brave Brothers song. Almost SISTAR19-ish. 

it’s such a weird song tbh but it works

and addictive idk

brain melting music 

44 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Should be the it girl but as always Korea is blind. At least she's still an ace.

She’s not the It girl of her group but compared to the others idols of her gen she’s definitely in the top 3 in SK right now. Her variety show was a success, second most searched idol on Naver,did a lot of mag shoots for various brands, she got cfs (dewy tree, the tuna ad, l’occitane) did a Versace campaign and even got a magazine cover this year (Wy didn’t). 

She’s a future Tv star imo and she’s going to be even more bigger when she start acting. 

43 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I hope they just called it japan unit because its the japanese members or something tbh :gaycat7:

I get why they'd promote in japan as their main market tho, especially for this unit... they're japanese after all, as big as they are there it'll be nice for them to settle as japanese celebrities rather than just celebrities from a kpop group, but ideally the best thing here would be a double title, one in japanese, one in korean :jonnycat: 

A double title? With two videos dropping on the same day? 

52 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Honestly yeah, it's been so long since we've had a successful one. Honestly if RV had been Irene, Seulgi and Wendy doing the music NJ are doing now. I would have been cool with it.

It could have been f(x) with Krystal, Amber and Luna.

After Victoria stopped participating in the group, they did a few promotions as 3, and I thought they looked really good. Like a modern S.E.S but with a more chic, classy vibe.

I have no idea why they never had a comeback again without Victoria, but it was 100% a missed opportunity.

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

She’s not the It girl of her group but compared to the others idols of her gen she’s definitely in the top 3 in SK right now. Her variety show was a success, second most searched idol on Naver,did a lot of mag shoots for various brands, she got cfs (dewy tree, the tuna ad, l’occitane) did a Versace campaign and even got a magazine cover this year (Wy didn’t). 

She’s a future Tv star imo and she’s going to be even more bigger when she start acting. 

That's all very true, I'm glad that she's being appreciated now and doing so well, especially since people absolutely abhorred her back in 2018/2019 after produce finished.

1 minute ago, Zack said:

It could have been f(x) with Krystal, Amber and Luna.

After Victoria stopped participating in the group, they did a few promotions as 3, and I thought they looked really good. Like a modern S.E.S but with a more chic, classy vibe.

I have no idea why they never had a comeback again without Victoria, but it was 100% a missed opportunity.

They didn't come back because without Sulli (rip) and without Victoria they didn't see the effort so they though the best thing to do would be to shelve them. It's so sad when that I think about it.

9 hours ago, Mel. said:

TREASURE's Seoul concerts were a success :clap3:

And yet N/A on top 100 Korean charts yeah it's a 4th Gen bgs problems but still. But still happy for them their effort did not waste for nothing

9 minutes ago, Adama said:

Wait so no statement from Cube?

Oh wow. I thought her contract was frozen while she was doing activities in Kep1er and then she would go back to CUBE.

CUBE is really a messy company. I wonder what is going on with Seunghee and Eunbin since they are still there but doing nothing.

9 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

They didn't come back because without Sulli (rip) and without Victoria they didn't see the effort so they though the best thing to do would be to shelve them. It's so sad when that I think about it.

I agree I think it's sad, since the company basically wasted 3 years of the girls' contracts. They could have done decently as f(3), even if the group was declined a lot by that point (and sure, the sales would have dropped without Victoria) but they still had a fanbase.

Edited by Zack

The Simpsons choosing Lovesick Girls too…

they just knew they had to play the best kpop song in existence 

16 minutes ago, Zack said:

Love the aesthetic, they will slay us again :jonny6:

21 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

they look so good :jonny5:

Ready for their best title since Psycho wow it’s been years

25 minutes ago, Zack said:

Ah ZZB part 2 cancelled thank god :jonny: The instrumental is soooooooo good wtf :jonny: Creepy queens strike AGAIN

The way they did a boy group concept better than boy groups 

755fb790ecdcce6f9841a8f1fa8b5560bae81ec6

Edited by Pluto2022

37 minutes ago, Zack said:

This looks exactly like something Min Heejin would do :deadbanana2: and we love to see it! Aespa should be getting this type of concept as well.

SM saw NewJeans and was like we need to do something QUICKLY

now why was i thinking of this :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, paddii_ said:

In my opinion it makes perfect good sense. There will be other subunits that will have the focus on Korea and there are also the solos. Also the aren’t the Japanese members all really popular! I’m sure a full album would do a nice amount of units in Japan. Plus I’m sure the singles will also be release in Korean. 

It does make sense but I feel like a korean debut would get them some more exposure, but I guess it doesn't matter much if their objective is Japan :ducky:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Yeah, it'd be a fresh way of promoting since I don't think its ever done before? It's not like they'd do well in Korea and I feel like they'll focus in Japan sooner or later so that korean title would mostly just be to get ifans interested in their japanese one as well :chick1: 

But well, maybe their names alone will make kpop fans tune in since it's not your usual low-budget japanese filler release :beatfreak:

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Oh wow. I thought her contract was frozen while she was doing activities in Kep1er and then she would go back to CUBE.

CUBE is really a messy company. I wonder what is going on with Seunghee and Eunbin since they are still there but doing nothing.

I agree I think it's sad, since the company basically wasted 3 years of the girls' contracts. They could have done decently as f(3), even if the group was declined a lot by that point (and sure, the sales would have dropped without Victoria) but they still had a fanbase.

You know it's bad when SM (who never disbands any group) announces the end to one of their groups.

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

they look so good :jonny5:

Personally I don't get too hype for their singles anymore but I just know that the b-sides are going to be killer. They almost never disappoint in that area :duca: