Just now, Mel. said:

exactly

so don't try it

their music sucks ass sorry. no wonder theyre huge flops

4 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

we can tell

:ahh::hoetenks:

24 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

StayC are basically shaping up to be the Secret - GF of this generation have hits but they are sort of in the backseat of popularity.

J and Isa have huge potential to be it girls they just need the image and songs and hopefully that will change I love them bad their music 

I don't think they are even close to Secret's level, let alone GF:rip: Asap and RUN2U  are Glass bead levels at best.

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

alright

whose dupe is that :foxaylove3:

Probably the guy who got banned :foxaylove3:but not like I ever interacted with them anyways 

IVE and NewJeans have tons of hype but this generation has shown that multiple young pretty girl groups can all be smashing simultaneously. Therefore I have hope that if High Up gets their act together, they can get StayC consistent succes and potentially even top level with Aespa, NJ, Itzy and IVE.

i see newjeans, ive and aespa being the top ggs of this gen tbh. 

unless baemon is a collapse and yg reveals where they actually put their budget in. 

9 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Probably the guy who got banned :foxaylove3:but not like I ever interacted with them anyways 

i think i know who you’re talking about and i agree :foxaylove3:

12 minutes ago, kokonk said:

i see newjeans, ive and aespa being the top ggs of this gen tbh. 

unless baemon is a collapse and yg reveals where they actually put their budget in. 

Baemon will probably have the biggest debut of any Gen 4 gg. They are definitely rivaling IVE and NewJeans.

45 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

their music sucks ass sorry. no wonder theyre huge flops

Ok?

no one is forcing you to listen to them

57 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I don't think they are even close to Secret's level, let alone GF:rip: Asap and RUN2U  are Glass bead levels at best.

ASAP is a huge smash and RUN2U is gonna be a top 30/40 year end hit lol

The way y'all keep trying to count out HITZY in the 4th gen talk as if they still aren't among the biggest 4th gen groups  :toofunny3:  Like even their supposed "flops" are stomping on some of these girls biggest hits globally :rip:

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

Wait, she's working with BAEMON

and why the hell didn't IKON record this version as "But You (Ballad ver)"

it sounds so good at a slower tempo

Love this song 

7 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way y'all keep trying to count out HITZY in the 4th gen talk as if they still aren't among the biggest 4th gen groups  :toofunny3:  Like even their supposed "flops" are stomping on some of these girls biggest hits globally :rip:

they dont feel like 4th gen tbh

4 minutes ago, Whatevaaaaa said:

Love this song 

Korea failed them

the song definitely deserved better

4 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

But they are :michael:

11 minutes ago, Whatevaaaaa said:

ASAP is a huge smash and RUN2U is gonna be a top 30/40 year end hit lol

And?? Rough was top 3 on gaon's year end and Me Gustas Tu ended up Top 40 in both 2015 and 2016:michael: they are not comparable so far, GF was TWICE's and RV's competition before BP debuted:rip: StayC is only a threat to the likes of Fromis_9, Cherry Bullet and Billlie.

5 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

This is their biggest crippling point, I feel. For whatever reason, they almost feel worn and it’s as if they’ve hit their ceiling, whereas the other top groups in contention all have a glaring potential for their futures. ITZY’s release this year basically validated that they have little left to offer as a group, unless they’re subjected to a stark concept change.

Why do FlopTzy stans feel the need to insert their faves in talks that aren't related to the group, and why every single time we talk about Itzy not having hits there's this urge to post Wannabe's streaming numbers on spotify:ahh:Like omg, you guys having to post the same exact song, every single time, with the same "biggest global hit from a 4th gen group" line, proves they actually don't have much going on for them, if they debuted under a small company like Starship or FNC they would be selling 5K albums per release. 

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

ummm, you may need to to do some research 

TREASURE write and produce their own songs as well

they wrote and produced all 5 songs on their upcoming mini album 

Love that for them and will check it out! I was mostly just using them as an example because their work THUS FAR has been generic, or at least that's what their marketing has been. SKZ stands out a little in the field because they do most of the work themselves. 

I can't believe they are finally letting Bang Jae-yeob go. He directed all their title track MVs since God's Menu. 

They are also working with different producers other than Versachoi/Hot Sauce who co-composed all their title tracks since God's Menu along with 3RACHA. 

They are working with different people after 2 years and saying this comeback is something they've never done before. I'm not prepared 

:jonnycat: