• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

jyp is so bad at managing their idols...lol

the hype for ryujin during wannabe era was insane and jyp decided to do...nothing

now shes forgotten, even chaeryeong is bigger than her nowadays

16 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

:clap3:

I mean

The way Korea put their sneakers ON

Can’t wait for their comeback 

wannabe is such a classic :WAP: 

QualifiedHastyBasilisk-size_restricted.g

13 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

jyp is so bad at managing their idols...lol

the hype for ryujin during wannabe era was insane and jyp decided to do...nothing

now shes forgotten, even chaeryeong is bigger than her nowadays

Dont piss me off. How do you manage to have Yeji, Ryujin and Yuna in one group and you still let them flop.
But Chaeryeong is bigger in Korea, Ryujin is definitely more popular internationally. 

1 hour ago, Hitchhiker said:

There’s like half a singer between all 12 people that’s crazy 

Hide contents

at least newjennies music is good 

BTS have a great discography overall. Let’s not 

27 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

:clap3:

I mean

The way Korea put their sneakers ON

Can’t wait for their comeback 

No matter what wannabe will remain 4th gen most iconic song :WAP:  Everything is going well lately with Itzy we need another pop perfection

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

Dont piss me off. How do you manage to have Yeji, Ryujin and Yuna in one group and you still let them flop.
But Chaeryeong is bigger in Korea, Ryujin is definitely more popular internationally. 

its wild how chaeryeong was called flop and irrelevant and now shes the biggest in korea. i need my other faves gaeul and jisoo to pull a chaeryeong and upstage their bandmates

FASHION-ICON-NINGNING.gif

Category: Taelent

Her vocal remains UNMATCHED :jonny6:

I need a concert with materials from Purpose (best kpop album in history) NOW:biblionny:

Flawfree goddess of music & talent:heart2:

How I wished all those performance she did for music shows were live like this:deadbanana4:

I've said it once before but I'm going to say it again.

StayC should be a number one group. They have all the makings for it, however somehow and somewhere down the line they are being mismanaged. Their label needs to give them music that RESONATES with the GP and fans like ASAP and Run2U did. Also they've got so many it girls in the group. I mean the daughter of a famous singer who's an actress herself,  Yoon and J who are incredibly well liked for their looks, and ISA. I mean look at her! She's gorgeous. They need to send someone to variety shows and quickly!

39 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I've said it once before but I'm going to say it again.

StayC should be a number one group. They have all the makings for it, however somehow and somewhere down the line they are being mismanaged. Their label needs to give them music that RESONATES with the GP and fans like ASAP and Run2U did. Also they've got so many it girls in the group. I mean the daughter of a famous singer who's an actress herself,  Yoon and J who are incredibly well liked for their looks, and ISA. I mean look at her! She's gorgeous. They need to send someone to variety shows and quickly!

StayC lost their chance I remember telling you all that IVE would take their spot but it turns out that nowadays IVE didn't smash just once but three times and have two well known members + Global appeal, then Gidle came with a smash hit and a b-side hit that's basically more successful than anything from StayC except for Asap or R2U:cm: and now they have cemented their status as a super successful 4th Gen group, then you get all these successful comebacks from BLACKPINK, SNSD, Red Velvet, Nayeon, Taeyeon, Aespa selling tons of mini albums and even Illusion becoming bigger than anyone on this site would like to admit, and after all that, what's left for them? I wouldn't say they can't smash anymore but their material has never been amazing except for "So Bad" their music is always super bland, the most memorable thing about them so far is that "Run 2 U" gif:rip: And if they keep releasing songs like BM or Stereotype they will remain in Fromis_9's tier forever.

IVE snatched SLAYC’s hype for sure 

BEP has been giving them left field tracks when this is the same group that made some of the catchiest SISTAR, Miss A, and TWICE tracks. It’s utterly confounding that RUANN got a better track than the majority of STAYC‘S discography 

16 hours ago, elevate said:

The other thing about SKZ that separates them from Teen Top and co (Treasure, Enhypen, etc) is that they produce / write a lot of their own music. Well, Chan and 3Racha do anyway. So it's interesting that they're always so quick to release minis and albums and that they're all moderately sized. They kind of are surprisingly talented.

Even ones not lyrically inclined work on the songs. Hyunjin co-wrote this song about being horny.

ummm, you may need to to do some research 

TREASURE write and produce their own songs as well

they wrote and produced all 5 songs on their upcoming mini album 

STAYC crashed out of the top race because the BEP material they are getting recently has been extremely lackluster. 

Stereotype was boring and damaged their hype/momentum and then Beautiful Monster finished the job. 

As a group that has a much smaller dedicated fanbase, GP hit singles are even more important for them. It was all going so well with their debut and ASAP etc. 

They're not over though. I think they're one of those groups that could randomly smash again in the future because the GP seems to like them. 

StayC are basically shaping up to be the Secret - GF of this generation have hits but they are sort of in the backseat of popularity.

J and Isa have huge potential to be it girls they just need the image and songs and hopefully that will change I love them bad their music 

I swear HYBE ain't **** if they make the rock song LSRF's title because all the other samplers sounded SO good

beautiful monster is the only dud, i won’t allow the stereotype slander :fish2:

4 minutes ago, cantstopmes said:

the entitlement…. who do they think they are… 

when I tell you I'd be out in Paris KNOCKING

Wait, she's working with BAEMON

and why the hell didn't IKON record this version as "But You (Ballad ver)"

it sounds so good at a slower tempo

Edited by Mel.

20 minutes ago, Mel. said:

they wrote and produced all 5 songs on their upcoming mini album 

we can tell