K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

The way this era confirmed to the world that Jessica was the main girl of SNSD :msmarvel: The way SM purposely styled her to stand out from the rest in the teasers and mv etc., like the way she was wearing all white, while the other members were wearing black. 

The way she also sang the iconic outro 4:33 :clap3:

“Cause the girls bring the boys out
Girls bring the boys out
Girls bring the boys out
Girls bring the boys out”
:jonny4:

Like careers were ended at that moment

DPWB.gif

tumblr_mi8aihIgwi1roge5mo1_500.gif

87fa885a9791025a729690c300091164fbc98555

Yawn knew from that moment that Jessica was a threat to her and wanted her out of the group and the company. After plotting and planning for 4 years, Yawn eventually succeeded in getting Jessica kicked out of the group in 2015. Goodbye angel, now you are free 

DPWB.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

geniune question, does anyone know why HYBE insists on that shitty vocal mixing/autotune? like what are they trying to achieve with it?

lOIjpfH.gif

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way this era confirmed to the world that Jessica was the main girl of SNSD :msmarvel: The way SM purposely styled her to stand out from the rest in the teasers and mv etc., like the way she was wearing all white, while the other members were wearing black. 

Girls bring the boys out
Girls bring the boys out

Yawn knew from that moment that Jessica was a threat to her and wanted her out of the group and the company. After plotting and planning for 4 years, Yawn eventually succeeded in getting Jessica kicked out of the group in 2015

DPWB.gif

the way she is part of the center, visual, vocal, and formerly dance line. 

2 minutes ago, Sailor Venus said:

not jawsuck again :rip:

at least get her booting date right :eli:

that user just posts random shite from years ago to be different and incite discussions that have been had 100s of times in here. like come up with something new or go outside :dies:

8 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

geniune question, does anyone know why HYBE insists on that shitty vocal mixing/autotune? like what are they trying to achieve with it?

lOIjpfH.gif

Its quite known that HYBE artists arent the greatest when it comes to vocals.. so instead of getting vocal lessons for them, they autotune them to hell :biblionny:

Top 3 4th gen boygroup songs:

1. ENHYPEN - Drunk-Dazed

2. ENHYPEN - Fever

3. THE BOYZ - Stealer

Notable 4th gen boys as of today:

ENHYPEN - Jay

The Boyz - Kevin Moon

Stray Kids - Lee Know

ATEEZ - San

amelia.gif?fit=200,199&ssl=1

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

“Darrari” is bigger 

fbgwpsO.gif

Darari 

Spotify 94,321,499

Official Tiktok Audio 881.k videos

Official Youtube Performance Video 28M

Gaon #158

Apple Music Korea #28 

Spotify Global Peak #97 (5 weeks) 

Melon Top100 N/A

Melon Daily #138

Polaroid love

Spotify 106,069,355

Official Tiktok Audio 634.5k videos

Youtube Audio 34M

Gaon #114

Apple Music Korea #8

Spotify Global Peak #128 (6 weeks)

Melon Top100 #75

Melon Daily #109

fbgwpsO.gif

10 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

lOIjpfH.gif

It's gotta have to do with it being cheaper and/or faster to produce cuz there's no other explanation. Even their good vocalists (like Yunjin and Yuju) sounded bad. BTS didn't sound like that in their earlier stuff. Other groups with bad vocalists don't sound that bad in other companies. I don't think it's related to their skill honestly.

6 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Its quite known that HYBE artists arent the greatest when it comes to vocals.. so instead of getting vocal lessons for them, they autotune them to hell :biblionny:

well can they at least make them sound less robotic :-* 

3 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

It's gotta have to do with it being cheaper and/or faster to produce cuz there's no other explanation. Even their good vocalists (like Yunjin and Yuju) sounded bad. BTS didn't sound like that in their earlier stuff. Other groups with bad vocalists don't sound that bad in other companies. I don't think it's related to their skill honestly.

nnnn with all the money BTS has made over the years you’d expect them to be less cheap… starting to think HYBE is a money laundering scheme

lOIjpfH.gif

Enhypen have really jumped into noise music :dancehall2: the sudden switched after polaroid love :deadbanana2:

Now, I fear treasure will never comeback with a mellow/rnb bops as tt ever especially without Yedam :dancehall:

8 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Fighting over peaks of #109 & #138 please be serious

fbgwpsO.gif

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

See you get it.

c9d3f4c69e424162f263108e506f3534~c5_720x

I will forgive every bad song ENHYPEN releases just because of him :jonny5:

34 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

We have constant girl group discourses about the same 5 groups every hour usually, its nice for a change :deadbanana4:

CHY8jfU.gif

As I stated before, the baguettes in here only use men to thirst on :deadbanana2:

27 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

ooh but that's a very peculiar group of obsessed teenage girls (and older women) driven by hormones

the boys could burp in a studio, call it a song and they would still pop their pu$$ies to it

I meant like straights in general

Animated gif about cute in NCT•엔시티 by કેલ્સી on We Heart It

Actually a lot of straight men stan and listens to Stray Kids. If you look at straight male YouTube reactors for example then almost all of them stan Stray Kids. 

25 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Sometimes I wonder if you're the person with the worst taste exhibited in this entire thread (the competition is very stiff) or if your takes are a ploy to get interactions.

c7426815877a1f82d8e78e3d2f6768e6a5c34565

The ONLY thing ENHYPEN has for themselves when it comes to music is allegedly "good songs" and a somewhat interesting concept. They have horrible vocals, and the producers in their music label are known for horrible vocal mixing. What may be a mediocre, whatever or even bad song will end up sounding 10 times worse when people with lack of vocal (and in this case rapping skills) ability make an attempt at it.:biblionny:

While the type of noise music SKZ / TREASURE put out might get bashed on this forum at least they show either authenticity in terms of sounds or good vocals.

Just because I have the ability to get and understand a lot of songs, and have very broad taste does not mean I have bad taste or wanting to have interactions. Like there is a very big possibility that I like a lot of the artists that you like as well. 

14 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

that user just posts random shite from years ago to be different and incite discussions that have been had 100s of times in here. like come up with something new or go outside :dies:

I was bopping to “The Boys” while I was in this thread, and it just came to my head, and I wanted to rant. What’s wrong with that? :biblio:

21 minutes ago, BTS said:

Darari 

Spotify 94,321,499

Official Tiktok Audio 881.k videos

Official Youtube Performance Video 28M

Gaon #158

Apple Music Korea #28 

Spotify Global Peak #97 (5 weeks) 

Melon Top100 N/A

Melon Daily #138

Polaroid love

Spotify 106,069,355

Official Tiktok Audio 634.5k videos

Youtube Audio 34M

Gaon #114

Apple Music Korea #8

Spotify Global Peak #128 (6 weeks)

Melon Top100 #75

Melon Daily #109

fbgwpsO.gif

Darari official audio has 52M views 

13 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

fbgwpsO.gif

This

35 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Girls bring the boys out
Girls bring the boys out

Like careers were ended at that moment

DPWB.gif

Yawn knew from that moment that Jessica was a threat to her and wanted her out of the group and the company. After plotting and planning for 4 years, Yawn eventually succeeded in getting Jessica kicked out of the group in 2015. Goodbye angel, now you are free 

DPWB.gif

She’s also the only one who wore skirt, her, yoona and yuri the only girls who got 2 different outfits for closed up shoots. 

15 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

fbgwpsO.gif

The bar is literally in hell

fbgwpsO.gif

37 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

lOIjpfH.gif

their mixing is usually tragic like that, probably lazyness

hybe's music is just lifeless most of the time really

sometimes the plastic works in their favor, sometimes it doesnt

fbgwpsO.gif

if were being honest the biggest 4th gen boy hit is neither daridari or polaroid love

it's gods menu

fbgwpsO.gif

7 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Yujin and Xiaoting are good dancers tho

You are right i forgot, still Hikaru and Dayeon stand out in the group imo