K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

10 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Sunmilla's new song:

34 MILLION views, 259K likes

Moonbin x Moon Sua incest stage:

3.3 MILLION VIEWS, 240k likes

What's the tea with Sunmilla's views? I suppose it's ads but don't these also cost money? What is the purpose of it in the grand scheme of things? It's giving some form of money laundering but I can't put my finger on it.:hoetenks:

they're using money from her career ending NFTs 

tumblr_ozu14dJVfX1wr6jeio9_500.gif

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lalisa said:

Male

10-30 :

- Blackpink 

- BTS

- Aespa

- SNSD

- Red Velvet

40-60

- BTS

- Blackpink 

- SNSD

- Red Velvet 

- Aespa

Female

10-30 :

- BTS

- Blackpink 

- SNSD

- Seventeen 

- Ive

40-60 :

- BTS

- Blackpink 

- SNSD

- Red Velvet

- Seventeen/NCT

The fake news of it all

"As a result of asking ' Your favorite K-POP group ' , the groups that received more than 5% of responses from all age groups were ' BTS ', ' Blackpink ' , and ' Girls' Generation ' . Popular K-pop idol group candidates ( examples ) for this question are 'BDC', 'NCT', 'SMTOWN', ' Lightsum ', ' Lapilus ', ' Red Velvet ', ' Le Seraphim ', ' Monsta X ' ', ' BTS ' , ' Blackpink ' , ' Seventeen ', ' Girls' Generation ', ' Stayc ', ' Stray Kids ', ' Ive ', 'Aespa', ' Nmixx ' , ' Omega X ', ' 'Classy' , ' Tempest ', ' Tomorrow X Together ', and ' Fromis Nine ' were presented ."
nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

ENHYPEN truly disappointed me today. Now they’re not any different from the other 4th gen bgs for me. They had such consistency and they ruined it. Welp. 
:gaycat6:

21 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Sunmilla's new song:

34 MILLION views, 259K likes

Moonbin x Moon Sua incest stage:

3.3 MILLION VIEWS, 240k likes

What's the tea with Sunmilla's views? I suppose it's ads but don't these also cost money? What is the purpose of it in the grand scheme of things? It's giving some form of money laundering but I can't put my finger on it.:hoetenks:

No matter how much ads she uses, she keeps coming back and keeps serving quality and we love that :gaycat2:

also, the talent of it all :heart:

Edited by Witnessed ET

the enhypen song isn't bad, sounds like bts on but the concept/sound switch wasn't necessary especially since they don't have a rapper to pull off this type of music

the mv tho :gaycat6: how many times are lumpens gonna recycle that dramatic walk shot and setting someone on fire in their mvs

Atp I want another BTS comeback, their noise songs are better than what TXT and ENHYPEN are putting out atm 

Idol and Not Today >>> Future Failure and Good Boy Gone in a Gutter

fbgwpsO.gif

36 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

SOSHI VARIETY SHOW IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS :jonny5:

OMG what the concept? :jonny: :jonny: 

I'm not ready. I haven't watched an Idol TV show in so long (cuz they are so boring now) but i'm so ready for these queens :jonny: 

15 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

The fake news of it all

"As a result of asking ' Your favorite K-POP group ' , the groups that received more than 5% of responses from all age groups were ' BTS ', ' Blackpink ' , and ' Girls' Generation ' . Popular K-pop idol group candidates ( examples ) for this question are 'BDC', 'NCT', 'SMTOWN', ' Lightsum ', ' Lapilus ', ' Red Velvet ', ' Le Seraphim ', ' Monsta X ' ', ' BTS ' , ' Blackpink ' , ' Seventeen ', ' Girls' Generation ', ' Stayc ', ' Stray Kids ', ' Ive ', 'Aespa', ' Nmixx ' , ' Omega X ', ' 'Classy' , ' Tempest ', ' Tomorrow X Together ', and ' Fromis Nine ' were presented ."
nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

:deadbanana:

watch they remove BTS and Blackpink for better results in the next "survey". 

10 minutes ago, bocelli said:

Atp I want another BTS comeback, their noise songs are better than what TXT and ENHYPEN are putting out atm 

Idol and Not Today >>> Future Failure and Good Boy Gone in a Gutter

fbgwpsO.gif

you'll get one in 2027 and it will be another snooze 

fbgwpsO.gif 

52 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

SOSHI VARIETY SHOW IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS :jonny5:

Yawn truly looks like Voldemort in the last pic with Yuri though (but a pretty Volemort of course :heart2:

Love me some noise music once in a while but the ENHYPEN song is just not memorable. A shame cuz they had a flawless discography.

The HITZY teasers are giving me NCT Dream’s  “Beatbox” vibes, and both “Sneakers” and “Beatbox” are supposed to look “cheap” due to the late 90’s/early 00’s esthetic that they went for.

Like I don’t understand the dramatics in here at all :rip:

Edited by Pluto2022

I don't think ENHYPEN's song is bad, but it is definitely a downgrade from their other releases although after a few listens it is starting to grow on me. It gives me BTS old vibes tho and I thought that was the route they were gonna take with Trainee A so I wonder what kind if style the new HYBE group is gonna do.

Anyway, I did enjoy the B-sides and I think Shout Out is one of my favourite b-sides of them so far, wanna love a bit of pop rock nostalgia I guess. 

I loved Stayc's little teaser, can't wait to see the concept :ihype:

36 minutes ago, Sailor Venus said:

trolls are having a field day, deserved :ahh:

they're really getting eaten up in the quotes omg...

love that

fbgwpsO.gif

I can’t believe that Yeonjun from TXT called himself the “4th gen it-boy” :deadbanana2:The amount of cringe, like who does that :skull: Hyunjin and Felix from SKZ are stomping on this guy, and they would never say stuff like that :biblio:

Yeonjun should learn from Bang Chan on how to be humble:

Straight Men>>>>> Twink X Twink

Edited by Pluto2022

Mamamoo missing from the list. It’s what these ******* hags deserved anyway! 

19 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The HITZY teasers are giving me NCT Dream’s  “Beatbox” vibes, and both “Sneakers” and “Beatbox” are supposed to look “cheap” due to the late 90’s/early 00’s esthetic that they went for.

Like I don’t understand the dramatics in here at all :rip:

They have been serving trashy songs since ICY i think? and JYP made us believe that was going to change this comeback.

That's the reason why everyone is disappointed, let alone haters, but actual fans are really disappointed.

Not gonna lie Hitzy's Speakers is growing on me. Maybe it's cuz it's camp like ICY :fan:

k-pop was never the same after this:jonny5:

I was rooting for them.. I really was. Why weren't there any singing parts? Jungwon has a nice tone I enjoy his voice the way he started Drunk-Dazed >>>>>>. The choreo & Jay's visuals were everything though! 

5/10

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

I was expecting 2 new songs so 4 I'm satisfied with 4 fff

They haven't even finished it... most of the songs were already recorded so idk what is taking so long :rip: comeback is the 18th so this is a mess

Edited by Cheers

2 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Wait could these be real?

That’s youha ice T lol a bop tho

Ni-ki Minaj & Momoriah Carey collab when? 
They really are each others male/female counterparts :dies: