K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

6 minutes ago, Flomik said:

although I have a small prejudice against Treasure as a bitter blink but I gotta admit that BOY, I LOVE YOU and MMM is one of the best 1-2-3 punches of the 4th gen

well, get un-bitter and support them!

it's the right thing to do

4 minutes ago, bocelli said:

In what world, swetie. Polaroid Love is the only hit by a 4th gen BG and ENHYPEN stomps on them with their album sales

fbgwpsO.gif

aren't they neck and neck sales wise?

and DARARI >> 

2 minutes ago, Sugden said:

i like treasure and i think they get too much hate undeserved, but their careers are dommed already just by being on yg

CHY8jfU.gif

At least you know 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

All these garbage bg cbs really make me miss NCT127. Kings desperately need to come back and show the boys how it’s done

fbgwpsO.gif

nct dream is surprisingly gaining the most followers on social media in the absence of bts meanwhile txt's streams and followers dropped the moment bts went on hiatus :toofunny3:

5 minutes ago, Flomik said:

a hit where exactly?

fbgwpsO.gif

It was a streaming hit, something TREASURE has yet to have

fbgwpsO.gif

4 minutes ago, BTS said:

So if she wins blackpinks first ever daesang will be non-music related? 

Very fitting 

fbgwpsO.gif

"For a singer who just turned into an actress, Gaga winning her first Oscar for a music category is not a good look"

fbgwpsO.gif

If we're being honest....

TREASURE hasn't missed yet with their title tracks

if people weren't bandwagon hating them, there would be more support for them 

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

aren't they neck and neck sales wise?

If my memory serves me right TREASUREs best selling album is at 800k, ENHYPEN have multiple albums with over 1M in sales

Just now, bocelli said:

It was a streaming hit, something TREASURE has yet to have

fbgwpsO.gif

In Korea? definitely not. Peaking at #91 on Melon is not a streaming hit

Worldwide? Agree. But Treasure's streaming hit Darari is catching up. I'd say they are pretty much equal

10 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Have you noticed that from that trackist only No Thanks is a "new song" all the other songs are from that one summer she recorded 20+ songs. 

Yes :lmao: she rushed this comeback. She should have just came back in August.

10 minutes ago, Hendery said:

Their discog is truly flawless I'm gagging

fbgwpsO.gif

It really is!

they deliver quality after quality after quality 

3 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

"For a singer who just turned into an actress, Gaga winning her first Oscar for a music category is not a good look"

fbgwpsO.gif

The way some of you still think that BP being global ambassadors for the biggest fashion brands is something to giggle about :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, bocelli said:

If my memory serves me right TREASUREs best selling album is at 800k, ENHYPEN have multiple albums with over 1M in sales

Oh...well, it's not that far off

TREASURE grows with every release 

and with JIKJIN + DARARI I feel like they gain more fans

9 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the straights aren't listening either tho

Animated gif about cute in NCT•엔시티 by કેલ્સી on We Heart It

ENHYPEN, NCT and SKZ all sell millions even with their noise music due to their predominately straight female fanbases.. ENHYPEN especially since teens love thrusting over Ni-ki :rip:

6 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

pages of boy discourse

CHY8jfU.gif

We have constant girl group discourses about the same 5 groups every hour usually, its nice for a change :deadbanana4:

CHY8jfU.gif

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

If we're being honest....

TREASURE hasn't missed yet with their title tracks

if people weren't bandwagon hating them, there would be more support for them 

This is so true nnn

Even as I blink I lowkey disliked them until this year just cause everyone else did...

Glad I found the light :jonnycat:

Also I had no idea Treasure had such a huge fanbase.. their barely brought up in K-Pop discussions in the wider fanbase and they we're always just there to me. Them being from YG explains alot tho!

fbgwpsO.gif

10 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

fbgwpsO.gif

fbgwpsO.gif

1 minute ago, Gwendolyn said:

Also I had no idea Treasure had such a huge fanbase.. their barely brought up in K-Pop discussions in the wider fanbase and they we're always just there to me. Them being from YG explains alot tho!

fbgwpsO.gif

they had a survival show that gave them a good boost predebut

fbgwpsO.gif

8 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

ENHYPEN, NCT and SKZ all sell millions even with their noise music due to their predominately straight female fanbases.. ENHYPEN especially since teens love thrusting over Ni-ki :rip:

We have constant girl group discourses about the same 5 groups every hour usually, its nice for a change :deadbanana4:

CHY8jfU.gif

ooh but that's a very peculiar group of obsessed teenage girls (and older women) driven by hormones

the boys could burp in a studio, call it a song and they would still pop their pu$$ies to it

I meant like straights in general

Animated gif about cute in NCT•엔시티 by કેલ્સી on We Heart It

Edited by ItsJustMe.

33 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I don’t understand the hate for Enhypen’s newest track in here. A lot of people like the “noise music” including myself, which is why it’s so popular in today’s Kpop. 90 % of the songs that y’all call “noise music” are just music that is very hype and intense, which fits perfectly for boy groups? I have now concluded after being here and reading the last few pages that a lot of bottoms in here will never understand the art of “noise music” since it isn’t made for them, since it caters more to straight people

Sometimes I wonder if you're the person with the worst taste exhibited in this entire thread (the competition is very stiff) or if your takes are a ploy to get interactions.

c7426815877a1f82d8e78e3d2f6768e6a5c34565

The ONLY thing ENHYPEN has for themselves when it comes to music is allegedly "good songs" and a somewhat interesting concept. They have horrible vocals, and the producers in their music label are known for horrible vocal mixing. What may be a mediocre, whatever or even bad song will end up sounding 10 times worse when people with lack of vocal (and in this case rapping skills) ability make an attempt at it.:biblionny:

While the type of noise music SKZ / TREASURE put out might get bashed on this forum at least they show either authenticity in terms of sounds or good vocals.

6 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Their fanbase is huge mainly cause of Treasure Map

Scenes from it are always going viral everywhere especially the Jeongwoo Doyoung Kiss scene that was everywhere on k-tikok

Love that for them

fbgwpsO.gif

The way this era confirmed to the world that Jessica was the main girl of SNSD :msmarvel: The way SM purposely styled her to stand out from the rest in the teasers and mv etc., like the way she was wearing all white, while the other members were wearing black. 

The way she also sang the iconic outro 4:33 :clap3:

“Cause the girls bring the boys out
Girls bring the boys out
Girls bring the boys out
Girls bring the boys out”
:jonny4:

Like careers were ended at that moment

DPWB.gif

tumblr_mi8aihIgwi1roge5mo1_500.gif

87fa885a9791025a729690c300091164fbc98555

Yawn knew from that moment that Jessica was a threat to her and wanted her out of the group and the company. After plotting and planning for 4 years, Yawn eventually succeeded in getting Jessica kicked out of the group in 2015. Goodbye angel, now you are free 

DPWB.gif

Edited by Pluto2022