Taylor Swift

Achilles.

I said it yesterday, she brought Joey back for an Enchanted MV to be a Mean followup since both songs are on SN…

OR a vault track off SN for the same purpose, Midnights won’t have more singles  (maybe radio ones with a couple of remixes like MIAB but without a MV) even if the album stays in the top 10 until next year since there’s no point in pushing more after all the success and the bump will be insignificant when the tour is covering that ground already, big time…

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Icarus said:

A reminder to the Kaylors that it’s time to touch some grass and find a boyfriend of your own :heart:

The fact that there’s at least one song in there factually proven to be written before She met J*e :ahh: 

You people are suffering huh? Hilarious saying to “find a boyfriend of your own” when Swifties have been acting like they were personally dating J*e for the last 6 years :deadbanana: 

This doesn't scream 'Vigilante ****'.

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

TOLD YOU

It's also the balcony at the end of the Bejeweled MV when Long Live instrumental is playing in the background. 

3 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

TOLD YOU

Oh!

Why is she filming in Liverpool that’s so odd :rip:

But how is Enchanted going to be a sequel to Mean? The 2 songs have very different themes.

1 minute ago, Bonicap said:

It's also the balcony at the end of the Bejeweled MV when Long Live instrumental is playing in the background. 

Exactly!! And that would be another option too but I don’t think that she would pick it over Enchanted considering everything..

Speak Now TV confirmed :jonny:

how long does it take for mvs to be ready?! :jonny:

7 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

TOLD YOU

SPEAK NOW IS COMING:jonny6:

The piano is also from Speak Now World Tour. I'm perched for this album but if she is recording the MV now it means we'll have to wait a bit more.

11 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

TOLD YOU

Finally :jonny4: Now the clowning is going to intensify. 

1 hour ago, Squall said:

This kind of swiftie :rip: If you want to listen to an album, then listen to it, some of you are so annoying

Yeah that's very weird :gaycat6:

I have deleted the stolen versions where we have TVs from. But the other I obviously still listen to

56 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

:deadbanana2:

That's not true. It also passed it from the first shows of tour boost

She filmed Anti-Hero in August, The video came out in October. July 21st, here we go

Just now, YellowRibbon said:

She filmed Anti-Hero in August, The video came out in October. July 21st, here we go

Going by this logic, it would be June then :skull: 

33 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

The fact that there’s at least one song in there factually proven to be written before She met J*e :ahh: 

You people are suffering huh? Hilarious saying to “find a boyfriend of your own” when Swifties have been acting like they were personally dating J*e for the last 6 years :deadbanana: 

You can happily take one song away and there’s still a huge amount of songs that are factually(!) about Joe :heart:

While all Karlie ever got in reality was an after-thought bonus track on evermore which I think is sad! I’ll give her IFTYE as well if you want, that makes two (2) songs :clap3:

What even is this? Midnights MV with speak now easter eggs? Speak Now album short film? :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.