Taylor Swift

Achilles.

On 4/7/2023 at 4:52 AM, Jaspurr said:

Staring at the ceiling with you

You don't ever say too much

gives me this energy from Taylor and Joe and I'm kinda living for it.

EGihoDQUcAA0wdM.jpg

The way I could feel something was off.

Lavender Haze is definitely not a love song tbh. Someone needs to get into the lyrics at a deeper level and analyze the song with the new perspective.

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

Reveal hidden contents

I‘m sad she didn’t announce the news in the Friday, now her album won’t receive the boost for entire tracking week

FKEOpgWVQAALMCk.jpg

21 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

Hide contents

I‘m sad she didn’t announce the news in the Friday, now her album won’t receive the boost for entire tracking week

Ummmm

I feel a bit sad because of the break-up. I really thought Joe and her were end game. I hope they ended on good terms.

I feel a bit bad about it, but I really can't wait for the next album because it will probably hit really hard. 

There's a 2 second clip that mostly darkness floating around from her video shoot. It's two women running and based on that and that she might of been filming in a bank I think it's for Vigilante ****.

Her replacing Invisible String with The 1 was so.... She is a Mastermind

4 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

There's a 2 second clip that mostly darkness floating around from her video shoot. It's two women running and based on that and that she might of been filming in a bank I think it's for Vigilante ****.

Finally a music video that's not recorded entirely in the studio :duca:

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

Oh my gosh if Taylor went rock this is what it would sound like.

Listen at 40 seconds and then skip to the bridge at 2:45 :jonnycat:  @Taylor fanboy

This is an interesting take but doesn't best the original imo

Guys I’m in shock this cannot be real like she wrote Daylight for him like this cannot be omfg 

Yeah Lavender Haze has always seemed weird. The way she described it in that Insta video made it sound like a love song like Lover about the honeymoon phase of a relationship. Then you listen to it and it's just about her disliking the speculation about the relationship. The only thing she says about him is that he doesn't do anything :deadbanana:

Cornelia Street will only be a sad song from now on 

3 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

We probably won’t get a TV for awhile as it seems like she filmed another MV for Midnights

It never made sense for her to release a TV with midnights still parked firmly in the top 10.  We don't want a tv to cannibalize the interest in a studio album like fearless tv did to evermore.

12 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

We probably won’t get a TV for awhile as it seems like she filmed another MV for Midnights

Which is a good thing. Midnights is still Top 10, it deserves some more attention. 

I know everyone is expecting Karma, Midnight Rain or from what I've seen Vigilante ****, but I hope we'll be getting a 3AM track, like The Great War or High Infidelity, in order to showcase the diversity of the album. It's not like any other song is going to be a hit now, so she might as well put the high quality tracks in the spotlight. 

Just realized The Great War is not very likely at all in regard to recent news :toofunny2:

Edited by Klein

Now that I think about it, she's definitely talking to Joe in the bridge of Lavender Haze. I might be reaching but I feel like Joe wasn't really okay with Taylor sparking interest in her decade old affair to sell Red TV. Then she took it even further and went on to write a whole album about all her past affairs because she was probably out of ideas. I don't think any person in the world could be confident enough to handle such a situation, especially with a person of Taylor's caliber.

She's literally telling Joe to speak up and get it off his chest so that they can move on. 

well since we can’t change the history let’s dry our tears and start celebrating the upcoming epic break-up album and streams boost!!:gaycat2::gaycat1::gaylorcat2:

I’m actually lowkey distraught over the news not because I’m invested in their relationship but because I thought that Taylor was at her happiest rn and it makes me really upset to think that she’s going through it :gaycat7:

Now She can relate to Death By A Thousand Cuts. :jonnycat:

That's why She wanted to sing the bridge twice on tour, girly was going THROUGH it. 

Edited by mael

I wonder what she's gonna do now about his fake songwriting and production credits. Hopefully, she scrubs him off the albums and takes back his undeserved Grammy :bunny:.

Edit: the breakup thread having 27 pages :rip:, she's really the biggest POP star on the planet :coffee:.

Edited by Cleanromantic

23 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

It never made sense for her to release a TV with midnights still parked firmly in the top 10.  We don't want a tv to cannibalize the interest in a studio album like fearless tv did to evermore.

to be fair, evermore was already OUT-OUT of the t10 before ftv dropped

21 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

I’m actually lowkey distraught over the news not because I’m invested in their relationship but because I thought that Taylor was at her happiest rn and it makes me really upset to think that she’s going through it :gaycat7:

Tbh. Nothing could've prepared me for this... I'm like, genuinely gobsmacked and shocked. 

I don't even give a **** about Joe, it's just that by extension of my interest in her, well yeah I guess I did a little bit :deadbanana4: 

Just to pre-face this, I think it's not really a fair trade-off because yeah he was her rock clearly.

But I'm curious to see if she starts opening up more and being a bit more interactive with fans, or doing more promo type stuff to lean into us, if she doesn't have this relationship anymore to obsessively protect. Just a bit of an observational thought, don't read too much into it.

Edited by Holiest Dreams

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.