Taylor Swift

Achilles.

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

I swear this base thread is literally just page after page after page after page of people ranking albums because Teneo asks them to :deadbanana4:

:dies: 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, littlebodybigheart said:

honestly? i’m still fed from midnights. i listen to it every day and it’s still getting better. i wouldn’t mind waiting a long time for the next re-recording.

When I open my spotify I'm like meh.. Midnights and then I press Play and be like AHHHHHHHH MIDNIGHTS

11 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Imagine saying all this and not being embarrassed :deadvision: and then puta Stans get mad when no one takes their opinions seriously :deadbanana4:

no one = you
takes their opinion seriously = being mad that there are people who don't like your favourite album.

I literally said that i ADORE evermore but like uhm... No, I can't listen to happiness, coney island or marjorie on a daily without a reason. And I wouldn't play dorothea or it's time to go. I'm not saying that evermore is a bad album with bad songs, I'm just saying that for me it's not as good as the others PERSONALLY. If I needed to rank her albums based on their vibe/style, evermore would be 1, but if we talking about actual songs, evermore is really hard to listen in full.

And YEAH, not u being mad about how much i love puta :swan:
like... man... I just adore it's sound and lyrics, reputation has one of the best romatic songs she has ever wrote, I'm not saying that it's her best album, but for me it's the only album where I could play songs on a shuffle and skip none :giraffe:

These hitting extra hard today :dancehall3:

I’m thinking what if she announces SN or whatever is next,the opening night of the tour?

Edited by Aiya

4 hours ago, Aiya said:

I’m thinking what if she announces SN or whatever is next,the opening night of the tour?

I’m here for it. :jonny3:

Another snippet for the ending of the All Of The Girls' chorus is out there and wow... I hate how she always keeps these vocally challenging songs out of her albums...

I think she fears that it might become a big hit and she'll be kind of obligated to sing it live.

14 hours ago, taylordswift13 said:

All those Speak Now TV easter eggs and still no news :toofunny3:

She better release the third album on 3.3 :smiley:

24 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Another snippet for the ending of the All Of The Girls' chorus is out there and wow... I hate how she always keeps these vocally challenging songs out of her albums...

I think she fears that it might become a big hit and she'll be kind of obligated to sing it live.

Where is it

It's crazy seeing the "GP" fall in love with Taylor even more recently and alot of people have said this is Taylors coolest most viby album

yet I've noticed users on here that live in a bubble act like she's disliked or sum shiiit lol must be hard to cope with all the stompin shes been doin for 17/18 years:pancake:

im not really into "stan" culture so it's very jarring coming into this site and seeing this weird ass hate towards just women. Is this how it usually is y'all? 

2 hours ago, Frogger17 said:

Standard boring stuff like food, full-size mirrors, and private bathrooms:

https://imgur.com/a/lCRxb85

Thanks. The last page tells me we probably won't get any pictures or previews before opening night.

1 hour ago, Frogger17 said:

check Dbree

Has it already been taken down from there :deadbanana4:

I can't find it

17 hours ago, By the Water said:

hollywood critics>>ampas, i'm afraid

Why do some people on Twitter assume that the Jonas Brothers album was delayed for 1989 TV? :skull: 

1 hour ago, Candyboy said:

It's crazy seeing the "GP" fall in love with Taylor even more recently and alot of people have said this is Taylors coolest most viby album

yet I've noticed users on here that live in a bubble act like she's disliked or sum shiiit lol must be hard to cope with all the stompin shes been doin for 17/18 years:pancake:

im not really into "stan" culture so it's very jarring coming into this site and seeing this weird ass hate towards just women. Is this how it usually is y'all? 

This site is a toxic cesspool filled with immature and spiteful individuals. It's basically twitter without the character limit :ducky:. Taylor gets a disproportionate amount of hate because she's constantly on top and constantly winning. 

pop radio

50 TAYLOR SWIFTI Knew You Were ... (Taylor's Version) 139

Interesting. DJs are ready for the tour I see.

24 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

pop radio

50 TAYLOR SWIFTI Knew You Were ... (Taylor's Version) 139

Interesting. DJs are ready for the tour I see.

It's always been her hit with the best recurrent spins on pop radio, I guess since they switched to the TV it became eligible to chart again, and tour talk boosted it into the top 50 from a few stations. 

I usually dismiss it people who say this-and-this song should have been on the album instead of another...but All of the Girls is legitimately such misstep. WHY wasn't it on the album?!

30 minutes ago, mael said:

She needs to work on Her productions for the next album... the girls are leaving Her behind.

folklore and evermore had some of the most intricate production any girl of her caliber could ever hope for though. cardigan alone shits on her contemporaries.  At the end of the day she’s still a mainstream pop artist and we can’t expect her to have the artistic freedoms that artists like Lana del Rey, Caroline Polachek, fka Twigs, and the likes have. As long as she remains in better artistic standing than Katy, Gaga, Rih, Miley, Ariana, Dua, etc. that’s all we can really ask for. 

7 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

folklore and evermore had some of the most intricate production any girl of her caliber could ever hope for though. cardigan alone shits on her contemporaries.  At the end of the day she’s still a mainstream pop artist and we can’t expect her to have the artistic freedoms that artists like Lana del Rey, Caroline Polachek, fka Twigs, and the likes have. As long as she remains in better artistic standing than Katy, Gaga, Rih, Miley, Ariana, Dua, etc. that’s all we can really ask for. 

I was gonna say it's a Jack problem, but he gave us the immaculate August so. 

kwbk4yI.jpg?1

ITHK swifties are #that crazy :dies:

but love how there’s more than one lyric that could be used here…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.