Taylor Swift

Achilles.

10 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I hope she does a residency in some arena for like 4 dates then :gaycat6: I’d love for you to have the opportunity.

Or maybe Blondie will acknowledge that Paris is not the only city in France and will come to Lyon's stadium. :gaycat6:

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Klein said:

Or maybe Blondie will acknowledge that Paris is not the only city in France and will come to Lyon's stadium. :gaycat6:

when she decides to come to Marseille :rip:

but i'm afraid she's unware that there are other french cities to tour

29 minutes ago, roso said:

when she decides to come to Marseille :rip:

but i'm afraid she's unware that there are other french cities to tour

Are we even sure she's really aware that she could tour in France if she wanted :deadbanana4:

Clip of “drama queen” from speak now leaked in a discord group buy for “all of the girls” 🙃

22 minutes ago, timothymincer said:

Clip of “drama queen” from speak now leaked in a discord group buy for “all of the girls” 🙃

Well how do I hear/find this :jonny: 

9 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Well how do I hear/find this :jonny: 

If the first buy is successful, it’s gonna leak with “all of the girls” (it’s a bundled situation) the 4 second clip is an audio file in the discord group. Idk how to get it out of there lol

6 minutes ago, timothymincer said:

If the first buy is successful, it’s gonna leak with “all of the girls” (it’s a bundled situation) the 4 second clip is an audio file in the discord group. Idk how to get it out of there lol

No worries, if any developments Happen pls share here :lakitu: 

10 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

No worries, if any developments Happen pls share here :lakitu: 

I co-sign this :lakitu: 

2 hours ago, timothymincer said:

I've had the all of the girls snippet stuck in my head since it leaked, please do share if you get the whole song (and Need too if it leaks in full):lakitu:

20 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I've had the all of the girls snippet stuck in my head since it leaked, please do share if you get the whole song (and Need too if it leaks in full):lakitu:

“Need” is on the table to be bought along with “This is What You Came For” next if we are able to successfully make the All of the Girls/Drama Queen one happen. Believe me, I’m right there with ya. Singing a 25 second clip over and over every day hahaha

37 minutes ago, timothymincer said:

“Need” is on the table to be bought along with “This is What You Came For” next if we are able to successfully make the All of the Girls/Drama Queen one happen. Believe me, I’m right there with ya. Singing a 25 second clip over and over every day hahaha

I thought swifties were supposed to be rich :chick3:. When are they going to buy them :chick3:.

44 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I thought swifties were supposed to be rich :chick3:. When are they going to buy them :chick3:.

I’d say I fall more into “no self control” vs actually rich lol. And it’s happening ASAP. 

On 2/23/2023 at 1:04 AM, Teneo said:

In celebration of this thread rising from the dead, let’s rank our favorite Taylor Swift albums 

1. reputation
2. folklore

3. Midnights

4. Red (TV)

5. evermore

6. Lover

7. 1989

8. Speak Now

9. Fearless (TV)

10. Debut

edit: it feels like 1>>>>2-8>>>>>>>>>>>>9-10 even though i love fearless and debut, they don't hit me like the others. And it's so strange to have Speak Now so low on my ranking cause I love it so much, but I just love others a bit more :chick3:
edit2: and evermore really feels like my personality the most. If it didn't have so many mid songs, it could be 2 or maybe even 1 

Edited by Maroon legacy

14 hours ago, Klein said:

Ok I'm getting really excited for the tour. :jonny5:

Opener - Lavender Haze (I don't think there's any other way to start the show than with the "meet me at midnight" line)

Closer - ATW10 -> YOYOK -> Long Live

Songs I think could be in the setlist (2 per albums)

Debut - Should've Said No, Our Song

Fearless - Love Story, You Belong With Me

Speak Now - Enchanted, Long Live

Red - WANEGBT, ATW10

1989 - Shake It Off, Blank Space

Reputation - Don't Blame Me, Getaway Car

Lover - Cruel Summer, Lover

folklore/evermore - I think for those the songs will be included in "surprise songs", I don't think there will one that's always included in the setlist (if anything, it would likely be cardigan and willow)

I think we'll be getting relatively a lot of songs from Midnights in comparison to the other albums. 

There's no way she's not performing Delicate :gaycat5:

the abrupt closing of the Midnights thread is offensive :biblio:

we didn't even get to have a proper last posts...

1 hour ago, Maroon legacy said:

1. reputation
2. folklore

4. Red (TV)

5. evermore

edit: it feels like 1>>>>2-8>>>>>>>>>>>>9-10 m
edit2: and evermore  If it didn't have so many mid songs, it could be 2 or maybe even 1 

Imagine saying all this and not being embarrassed :deadvision: and then puta Stans get mad when no one takes their opinions seriously :deadbanana4:

I can’t choose between folklore and evermore. :heart2:

When I play my tears ricochet, I play Tis the damn season and so on - every folklore song gets paired with an evermore one. :chick1:

My album trinity are folkmore, Midnights and Red. :heart: 

Also, does anyone have information regarding Midnights’ sales in 2023 so far ( US at least and/or overall ww )? 

littlebodybigheart
36 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Imagine saying all this and not being embarrassed :deadvision: and then puta Stans get mad when no one takes their opinions seriously :deadbanana4:

maybe they just enjoy pop music more or have memories attached with reputation. lol. it’s just their opinion. this is kinda mean

Whatever rank you have if red (tv)is not in your top 3 then i'm sorry cause you don't have taste

:giraffe:

1. folklore

2. evermore

3. red (tv)

4. 1989

5. reputation

6. midnights

7. speak now

8. lover

9. fearless (tv)

10. debut

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

I can’t choose between folklore and evermore. :heart2:

When I play my tears ricochet, I play Tis the damn season and so on - every folklore song gets paired with an evermore one. :chick1:

My album trinity are folkmore, Midnights and Red. :heart: 

Also, does anyone have information regarding Midnights’ sales in 2023 so far ( US at least and/or overall ww )? 

Chartdata tweeted this today:

I'm sure someone will be able to give you some proper accurate information though :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.