• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know why i'm getting my thread closed for "Unreliable" when The Sun has gotten the Tour and Midnights "rumors" almost correct aside from the female collaborations, but okay 

Tbh the silence does make me think Speak Now TV is coming. It was practically confirmed in the Bejewelled music video. And it would be good if she could get it out before the Eras tour, so she could do a week of promo for it (like what Red TV & Midnights got). 

I'm just anxious to see how it affects Midnights. Lavender Haze is meant to be getting a music video soon, and Speak Now is looming. It's bound to have some sort of effect. 

I really think she should've dropped SNTV March 2022. And gotten half way through the re-recordings before starting her next era.

she needs to get SN and ST TV out of her system quick, maybe a drop like FL/EM. those albums are pretty much gifts for Swifties

hello fellow swifties:coffee:do u guys have any theories as to when taylor will announce international dates for eras tour.. maybe this fall?:heart2:

i’m listening to the Every Single Album podcast for the first time

the insights on Midnights are quite good tbh but the girl is just so ******* stupid :deadbanana2: i literally cringe every time she opens her mouth… I don’t know if i have the strength to listen to the other episodes 

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Dare I say her second best mv after End Game?

GIRL

This is literally the first praise I've seen for the End Game video since like February 2018 :gaycat6:

OOTW is a classic, but it's not quite Wildest Dreams, Blank Space, or Look What You Made Me Do, her actual best videos

Look What You Made Me Do is for sure her best video.

A case where working on it for 6 months was actually worth it, it's spectacular.

LWYMMD is without a doubt still her best video, but OOTW is second. It’s just so beautiful. :jonny5:

Taylor's gonna be featured on a song on The National's new album out on April 28. 

The Alcott (feat. Taylor Swift) 

:jonny:

where is Speak Now TV sis??

the tour starts in two months, and if she’s really going to release it before it starts it’s looking more and more like a surprise release will happen 

4 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

where is Speak Now TV sis??

the tour starts in two months, and if she’s really going to release it before it starts it’s looking more and more like a surprise release will happen 

"Drop Everything Now" IG post scheduled for March 3rd. 

cowboy like me really is that ***** huh :jonny5: what a masterpiece 

I really want to hear the vault songs from Speak Now. The album is amazing.

1 minute ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I really want to hear the vault songs from Speak Now. The album is amazing.

I wanna see the new album cover. The potential for a glow up is insane!

5 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I wanna see the new album cover. The potential for a glow up is insane!

Or she ruins it like the Fearless artwork.

Edited by queenoftheclouds

On 1/22/2023 at 5:17 PM, Chris said:

I LOVE this song so damn much.

:jonny6:

Like God damn....

Sis you have good taste, wbk :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.