Taylor Swift

Achilles.

If it's really a greatest hits tour, she'll close out with "Shake It Off" which is her most anthemic, crowd-pleasing (GP stans this one), song. If she's going the Midnights route, then I could see her closing out with "Bejeweled" or "Karma".

There's absolutely no way she's not opening this tour with "Lavender Haze" though. 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

What is a rider

Document detailing the artist's demands for each venue. Stuff like having the temperature at a certain level, having certain furniture, or having certain kinds of food for the artist and crew. Some artists are known to make silly demands, like a bowl of only green M&Ms or that the carpet in the dressing room must match their nail polish.

10 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

what do we predict her tour closer will be? It's usually a song from that album, but since this is technically the Eras Tour everything is fair game :deadbanana4: 

Setlist closers:

Fearless Tour: Should've Said No

Speak Now Tour: Love Story

RED Tour: WANEGBT

1989 Tour: Shake It Off

Reputation Tour: TIWWCHNT

I think if she really emphasizes the ERAS aspect of the tour a cute loser would be Long Live. If she scams us and the eras tour ends up being a midnights tour with a few old medleys then the closer could be Bejeweled? I don't think any song on midnights gives the same energy her last 3 closers gave. I can see Karma being the encore too but it would be too similar theme wise to this is why we cant have a good song. What are your predictions?

i want to see bejeweled as the closer based off the last three tours idk :celestial4:

Edited by lasthauntedkiss

Can she just release one song from SNTV? We need something with all that teasing she did.

13 hours ago, mael said:

Tolerate It really clears everything in Her discography starting from bridge to end huh?

:clap3: TASTEEEEE LIKE HELLO

the girls are at it 

I wouldn't be surprised to see ATW10 as the closer. If it's something from Midnights then maybe AH, YOYOK or Karma

It's going to be Anti-Hero, I can already hear the extended instrumental and Paul/Amos playing guitar while Taylor walks around directing the audience towards the dancers/band/etc before she disappears. :gaylorcat2:

8 hours ago, Frogger17 said:

Document detailing the artist's demands for each venue. Stuff like having the temperature at a certain level, having certain furniture, or having certain kinds of food for the artist and crew. Some artists are known to make silly demands, like a bowl of only green M&Ms or that the carpet in the dressing room must match their nail polish.

What's on Taylor's?

17 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

what do we predict her tour closer will be? It's usually a song from that album, but since this is technically the Eras Tour everything is fair game :deadbanana4: 

Setlist closers:

Fearless Tour: Should've Said No

Speak Now Tour: Love Story

RED Tour: WANEGBT

1989 Tour: Shake It Off

Reputation Tour: TIWWCHNT

I think if she really emphasizes the ERAS aspect of the tour a cute loser would be Long Live. If she scams us and the eras tour ends up being a midnights tour with a few old medleys then the closer could be Bejeweled? I don't think any song on midnights gives the same energy her last 3 closers gave. I can see Karma being the encore too but it would be too similar theme wise to this is why we cant have a good song. What are your predictions?

idk about the closer, but it would be so iconic if she opened with Tim McGraw :'(

When is this ***** releasing Midnight Rain?

• ATRL Moderator

Y'all hear the Drama Queen snippet that surfaced? 

Wow I completely missed the album thread getting locked. I can’t believe we’re back in here again :deadbanana2:

She needs to drop SNTV immediately so we can ditch the base as per usual 

spacer.png

Ok I'm getting really excited for the tour. :jonny5:

Opener - Lavender Haze (I don't think there's any other way to start the show than with the "meet me at midnight" line)

Closer - ATW10 -> YOYOK -> Long Live

Songs I think could be in the setlist (2 per albums)

Debut - Should've Said No, Our Song

Fearless - Love Story, You Belong With Me

Speak Now - Enchanted, Long Live

Red - WANEGBT, ATW10

1989 - Shake It Off, Blank Space

Reputation - Don't Blame Me, Getaway Car

Lover - Cruel Summer, Lover

folklore/evermore - I think for those the songs will be included in "surprise songs", I don't think there will one that's always included in the setlist (if anything, it would likely be cardigan and willow)

I think we'll be getting relatively a lot of songs from Midnights in comparison to the other albums. 

4 minutes ago, Klein said:

Opener - Lavender Haze (I don't think there's any other way to start the show than with the "meet me at midnight" line)

Red - WANEGBT, ATW10

folklore/evermore - I think for those the songs will be included in "surprise songs", I don't think there will one that's always included in the setlist (if anything, it would likely be cardigan and willow)

I think we'll be getting relatively a lot of songs from Midnights in comparison to the other albums. 

You have no idea how much the excitement is kicking in for me. I believe Dallas (Arlington) is the 3rd or 4th stop of the tour, pretty early on thankfully  and my show is only about 37 days away. :jonny: 

5 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

You have no idea how much the excitement is kicking in for me. I believe Dallas (Arlington) is the 3rd or 4th stop of the tour, pretty early on thankfully  and my show is only about 37 days away. :jonny: 

Oh I have not even the slightest expectation of seeing her now unless she extends the tour to 2025 because the stadiums and arenas in Paris will be unavailable in 2024 in preparation of the Olympics. I am so jealous of everyone that gets the chance to be part of that moment. :redface:

YOKOK at tour closer will bring the tears.

Then Long live playing at people walk out the stadium crying happy tears.

A moment, this ***** need to get her ass to South east asia

2 hours ago, Klein said:

Red - WANEGBT, ATW10

I feel like Cardigan and August are both a lock for a full performance with how much Cardigan has resurged in recent months and how much August is, well, August. Or if nothing else it’ll get a full performance during the shows in August, she better do it :biblio:

For Evermore I fear nothing is guaranteed but lest we forget “I can’t wait to perform Champagne Problems and hear the audience screaming the bridge” is something she made a point to tell us before. I think that should be included in the piano section :jonny: 

2 hours ago, chiliam said:

YOKOK at tour closer will bring the tears.

Then Long live playing at people walk out the stadium crying happy tears.

A moment, this ***** need to get her ass to South east asia

:jonny6:

6 hours ago, Klein said:

Oh I have not even the slightest expectation of seeing her now unless she extends the tour to 2025 because the stadiums and arenas in Paris will be unavailable in 2024 in preparation of the Olympics. I am so jealous of everyone that gets the chance to be part of that moment. :redface:

I hope she does a residency in some arena for like 4 dates then :gaycat6: I’d love for you to have the opportunity.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.