• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

The world is not the same when she released folklore and evermore in 2020. People are already done with slow and melancholic music as everyone is returning to their lives pre-pandemic. 

People are yearning for upbeat music as evident with what's popular right now on the charts. She should strike while the iron is still hot. She should release a pop album, and be in her live, laugh, love era. 

6 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

The world is not the same when she released folklore and evermore in 2020. People are already done with slow and melancholic music as everyone is returning to their lives pre-pandemic. 

People are yearning for upbeat music as evident with what's popular right now on the charts. She should strike while the iron is still hot. She should release a pop album, and be in her live, laugh, love era. 

Speak Now and 1989 are upbeat, just saying 

I just wish she could give us a release schedule of these re-releases 

M0oeUEN.gif

Edited by PopA911

2 hours ago, Nick_317 said:

There will be no further announcement. There will only be retirement.

:rip:

29 minutes ago, West Coast said:

well it’s lOver :dies:

the way we keep LOSING 

Q7EkoJS.gif

You can get high on a first kiss

You can get by sweet tea and god’s graces

You can love like a loser, lose like a winner

Nothing shatter proof

you can crash and burn and come back someone new

And that’s what I learned from you.

:jonny5:

I think if Jack can bring his Illicit Affairs production game, he’s worthy of Sweet Tea and God’s Graces (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault). :jonnycat:

37 minutes ago, West Coast said:

the way her team are actually so annoying :rip:

2 hours ago, Klein said:

I'm still obsessed with Carolina. I really hope that she stays in the folk/indie sounds for TS10, especially since it brings the best out of her songwriting abilities imo.

I would die if she managed to create an album that literally tells a story (preferably a horror story), where each song is a progression in the overall storyline, but could also be meaningful on their own. It seems like quite the challenge, but she's an amazing lyricist and I think she could pull it off. 

She could even take the concept further and make a visual album out of it, which could be like a real horror movie. 

I'm dreaming, but this would really be next level. :jonny5: 

You need to listen to Preacher's Daughter by Ethel Cain

54 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Means nothing, they renewed FearlessTV ones two weeks before she announced Redtv.

3 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Means nothing, they renewed FearlessTV ones two weeks before she announced Redtv.

I was thinking about this!! :katie: 

And the fact that they have renewed it again until August 30th is suspicious, since they normally renew them for six months or so... also, if you notice, the font of the hashflag is no longer that of Red TV, but the folklore/evermore one in red... :gaycat:

I wouldn't be mad if she gives some promos for Cruel Summer instead of releasing TVs / TS10 :gaycat2:

We need a MV, playlisting and radio adds (+ maybe the remix with Selena? :gaycat:)

one more day of being a swiftie and getting no signs of life 

M0oeUEN.gif

37 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

M0oeUEN.gif

:rip:

22 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

literally an act of violence, the way it would be the one thing to snatch rwylm and all 3 versions of Treachersus for me :jonny2:

same, but I hate the thought of the whole thing because of this site, since I have this file since 2015 that I found somewhere which has acoustic versions of the entire grammys museum setlist and always thought that it was actually from that, which made not getting the AYHTDWS performance less annoying and I played that version to death since it so good and it always was the only song to hold a candle to Style on that album.

But after joining this site years later, the event was discussed here and I mentioned that have this file thinking everyone has it but turns out that no one does and everyone wanted, so I was both surprised and happy to share it, but once I did, I was hit with the truth that I still refuse to believe which is that the whole thing is edited and isn't actually her doing acoustic versions of the songs :toofunny2:

was now watching some local tv contest and this question came up: ‘who released an album titled ‘folklore’ in 2020?’

options: Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa

the guy wanted to say Katy :rip: but finally answered Taylor 

1 hour ago, PopA911 said:

M0oeUEN.gif

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

lets not talk about it

8 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

lets not talk about it

someone has to say it 

M0oeUEN.gif

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

The way she told us we get nothing 

She might try to deceive us and she definitely keeps things from us, but miss Swift always tells us the truth, even when we don't want to hear it

Just now, PopA911 said:

someone has to say it 

M0oeUEN.gif

We can think it saying it just rubs it in further :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.