Taylor Swift

Achilles.

39 minutes ago, By the Water said:

:lakitu:

Did she like it? After the Beyoncé incident I'm hoping we won't get a thousand threads on whatever her reaction is to this as well :rip:

Edited by Life Savers

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

if she wants this indie pop sound can she at least call masters of the craft such as rostam and rechtshaid. i miss when her songwriting was succient , this need to put so many details in a song makes the lines sound so clunky with the bad production. there are so many good lines in this song that would be their song bc that would be better narratively. also what’s with her hate for melodies recently ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swiftlyss said:

if she wants this indie pop sound can she at least call masters of the craft such as rostam and rechtshaid. i miss when her songwriting was succient , this need to put so many details in a song makes the lines sound so clunky with the bad production. there are so many good lines in this song that would be their song bc that would be better narratively. also what’s with her hate for melodies recently ? 

This x100000. Her songs are so clunky nowadays (see Mastermind, Question). She needs to take some notes from Weyes Blood!

21 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Did he like it? After the Beyoncé incident I'm hoping we won't get a thousand threads on whatever her reaction is to this as well :rip:

She loved it. Everything but YOYOK (:rip:), Question and Mastermind got a mark

Just now, By the Water said:

She loved it. Everything but YOYOK (:rip:), Question and Mastermind got a mark

Not YOYOKsus :jonny2:

Good though :clap3:

There's a countdown on her website. Has that ever led to anything exciting?

Edited by By the Water

I don't blame her for crying to AH, nothing really moved me off the album until I came across across an acapella version of AH which hit hard...

3 minutes ago, By the Water said:

There's a countdown on her website. Has that ever lead to anything exciting?

Maybe the video?

You're Losing Me is great? The Queef...?-esque beat drop and percussion has me a bit gagged.

The twitter account that posted about Tay doing Foro Sol on August 25-26 also posted about Lana performing there on the 15th and it just got announced, so expect an announcement anytime soon I guess. Wonder if shes announcing other places.

Edited by State of Grace.

When is she gonna announce the international dates?

:ghostface:

34 minutes ago, swiftlyss said:

I agree about YLM’s melody being clunky (I don’t mind it though) but Midnights is one of her best albums melodically lol

Not to mention her other newest album Evermore possibly rivals Fearless in that department :giraffe: 

Edited by Holiest Dreams

9 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I agree about YLM’s melody being clunky (I don’t mind it though) but Midnights is one of her best albums melodically lol

Not to mention her other newest album Evermore possibly rivals Fearless in that department :giraffe: 

i thought i was the only one who felt this way :dies:

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

:lakitu:

her reaction to vigilante sh*t is so funny :rip:

4 hours ago, Bonicap said:

Good luck! Ask the cashier how many copies they have sold :dies:

3 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

remember, one copy per receipt sis 

spacer.png

The merch line was so long it’s so not happening. But I’m drunk and she’s about to come on so vibes are high 

spacer.png

Karma Remix Explicit fell 1 spot on the AM US Chart (#30-#31)

I thought it peaked already but then I saw that the Clean version just debuted at #199... I'm very confused rn

1 minute ago, YellowRibbon said:

Karma Remix Explicit fell 1 spot on the AM US Chart (#30-#31)

I thought it peaked already but then I saw that the Clean version just debuted at #199... I'm very confused rn

It's still increasing. Another Lil Durk track just increased a bit more I guess

6 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

The merch line was so long it’s so not happening. But I’m drunk and she’s about to come on so vibes are high 

spacer.png

Enjoy bestie and throw a shoe at her if Mr Healy shows up on stage 

spacer.png

Omfg I just heard You're Losing Me.  :jonny5:

Already top 3 on Midnights. What a fantastic song. Girl we need more of that. :jonny5:

• Like 1

She just ERASED the remixes and Hits Different with yet another unavailable track. ***** please put this song on AM/Spotify ASAP :jonny5:

Not another version available on her website with You're Losing Me on it ksksksksk

Those girlies CAMPING outside the stadium only for her to put it on sale online

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

• Like 1

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Not another version available on her website with You're Losing Me on it ksksksksk

Those girlies CAMPING outside the stadium only for her to put it on sale online

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

Its the same version that they are camping for.

Obviously it was going on her website, but that was very quick :dies:

This ***** just put the version with YLM on her site for digital purchase :bibliahh:

also TN hasn’t touched quality uploads of the song on YT & twitter from hours ago :dies:

• Like 1

Wait that was something I was actually interested in. Now I don't need to wait for it to come out on AM

9 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Its the same version that they are camping for.

Obviously it was going on her website, but that was very quick :dies:

It’s only digital, she better keep the physicals tour exclusive until the end of the leg to secure as much sales as possible since it will feel extra special…

also, someone buy the digital and post the credits here!! I have a feeling it’s solo written…

Edited by Michael196

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.