Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

Sigh. I wonder why. She is in NYC already so maybe she has left and went back to LA for something urgent, is not feeling very well or two things clashed in her schedule and decided to drop Fallon? Even though it is live and at night, and not a lot can be done at that time. A bummer anyways

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

this would have made more sense. Billie’s was 2h20 minutes. 1h30 is soo short.

Selena never cancels anything. I hope she's okay :!ohno:

Where are the insiders because her team won’t say ish. Wonder if she left NY she was only spotted one 1 day. Anyways hope she’s okay.

Can't believe we are getting a SONG! I think maybe the new era starts January?

I guess Selena already knew that speech wouldn't/didn't please a lot of people, so I hope she doesn't take the Britney thing to heart and just let go because trauma is serious stuff:michael:

I love the ice cream video btw, the song not so much, but the video is very cute

Edited by lauren198

I think 1:30 is a good lenght for the purpose of this documentary, whose focus is mental health. It's not a biography, it doesn't show the main turnarounds of her life, like the 2016 crisis(the director even says in the variety interview that he witnessed the beginning of this one but felt he should leave) or the post-transplant recovery or the 2018 crisis

Wishing her a speedy recovery, get better mother. 

Also us Britlena stans stay catching strays

Only one more week! I hope she’s good to do some promo by next week. The 5 days isolation period should be over. 

Keep seeing actors booking roles. She’s doing amazing on the business side, hope she’s also content with the acting side. Feels like Aleen isn’t doing much for that part. 

So far the only promo she has filmed/done is the Kelly show. I hope she had more filmed before she got Covid, I would love to see some fun Youtube video like Undercover or Google searches 

That fashion spot forum discrediting Selena again and laughing at the possible double Vogue cover (US & UK) and saying she is not “British Vogue material”. Like wth does that even mean? I hope they ******* put her on that cover now more than ever. It really pissed me off lmao

9 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

That fashion spot forum discrediting Selena again and laughing at the possible double Vogue cover (US & UK) and saying she is not “British Vogue material”. Like wth does that even mean? I hope they ******* put her on that cover now more than ever. It really pissed me off lmao

Same, I can’t stand that website they are so snobby and hate everything. Billie, Timothée, Dua all covered so why wouldn’t she. Anyways wonder if they would keep for SG3.  it was in talks so probably in a few more months. Really hope her team makes it happen.

Edited by jxbuggie

shes back on tik tok!

Edited by jxbuggie

The last minute of this edit is truly spectacular :smitten: They made her sound like a choir and it just works!

14 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

Same, I can’t stand that website they are so snobby and hate everything. Billie, Timothée, Dua all covered so why wouldn’t she. Anyways wonder if they would keep for SG3.  it was in talks so probably in a few more months. Really hope her team makes it happen.

They keep belittling and underrating her. I hope they finally book all the ones left for her next era, especially RS, it is pathetic that less famous artists have covered it before her. I don’t mind Vogue taking a bit more time cause she can always cover it as an actress too (actors also cover RS but it is less frequent). 

Selena was all over the fashion blogs from 2013 until 2016, but from 2017(except by the 2017 Vogue and the Rodarte shirt candids) on I don't see her on them at all, and I think it was her choice. Kate is bad with her red carpet style but Selena herself downgraded her street style

Edited by lauren198

Selena is already out and about so she probably got covid days before the Fallon news

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.