Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

Only Murders in the Building 

IMDB weekly "chart-run" since the 2nd season dropped. 

#8 (+7) 

Chart-run: 
6 - 7 - 10 - 13 - 11 - 12 - 10 - 15 - 8

smash show!!!!! this is sooo good and stable. 

:jonny::jonny::jonny:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish she at  least announced the doc on her b'day. 

Ughh i miss the insiders, we used to get all the tea. Now we are stuck in the dark, without any updates.

Still bitter about how her team was so fast to bully the insiders but couldn't do the same with the people that spread all these fake rumors about francia and selena.

K priorities huh :clown:

Edited by La Luna

Calm Down Remix is now trending on Tiktok and gaining traction 

Stable on Spotify and MV coming this week! Interestingggg

Let's see if it rises tomorrow, since it stayed stable on a post sunday update, i think it'll rise

VMA can block it tho, but i still think it will rise. 

38 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Calm Down Remix is now trending on Tiktok and gaining traction 

Stable on Spotify and MV coming this week! Interestingggg

Let's see if it rises tomorrow, since it stayed stable on a post sunday update, i think it'll rise

VMA can block it tho, but i still think it will rise. 

I hope i don't sound delusional, but i really think is a slow burn hit.

Once it hits the radio...

:clownny:

https://twitter.com/PortalSelenaBR/status/1564286145349001217

cute

:gaycat2:

3 minutes ago, La Luna said:

I hope i don't sound delusional, but i really think is a slow burn hit.

Once it hits the radio...

:clownny:

https://twitter.com/PortalSelenaBR/status/1564286145349001217

cute

Im hopeful for it reach Spotifys top 50 after the MV since its now showing promising signs :jonny6: hope im not delulu too :laugh:

lyric vídeo is also growing faster on YouTube now 

Last 24hrs

63    +50    
Rema & Selena Gomez - Calm Down (Official Lyric Video)

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

Im hopeful for it reach Spotifys top 50 after the MV since its now showing promising signs :jonny6: hope im not delulu too :laugh:

mte

I didn't expect the song to be so stable without the mv and radio, but is doing so well. The song will rise for sure.

aaaa we love her again :-*

Edited by La Luna

Tbh now that I've thought about it, it's good that her team didn't give attention to those rumors about her being a junkie. Literally no one, but internet trolls, know about them. The average person has no idea they exist lol. Ergo it would've been horrible to even acknowledge them, even if just to deny them. Either way it's always been just speculation since most of the rumors are based on her being sick, which is just disgusting no matter how you look at it. 

8 hours ago, La Luna said:

Just watched VMAs last night and now I'm mad as f*ck lol.

No feeling very generous towards Selena rn.

The way Taylor made a surprise apparence on VMAs, served on red carpet, broke the internet, had the time of her life and then announced an album, just made me notice how much of a boring artist (music aspect) Selena became.

She doesn't even try anymore.

No performances, barely any awards apparence, boring short eras, no social media interaction...

I don't know how she still has a dedicated and active fan base tbh.

A lot of artist fell off for less.

The way her team wasted the perfect  July 22 Friday date... no lead, no album, no doc... Chile, peak stupity. It's feel like they purposely refuse to serve iconic pop culture moments.

Selena been friends with Taylor for more that a decade and yet, didn't learn nothing. How sad.

Btw Taylor deserves every bit of success she has. I'm shocked about her work ethic. What a hard work woman. 15 years into her career and still have the hunger and ambition to  keep breaking records. Whew  no wonder her fan base is so dedicated and loyal. I wish i was a swiftie, its looks like  a easy and simple stan life. No worries, just vibes lmao

Eh, meltdown over

:chick3:

THIS THIS THIS! 

:(

HATE IT

Remix is shaping to be a hit on Midwest at least Saudi Arabia and it's looking good in France 

She is doing so good! That remix has surprised me becaue it is doing actual numbers

People You Know is starting to be used in edits on TikTok. I hope it takes off, would love that

aaaa the song is rising

Now we need  LATAM fans to support it. If they do, the song will take off.

2 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

People You Know is starting to be used in edits on TikTok. I hope it takes off, would love that

Ugh finally Rare album ha revenge, ha Revival 

YouTube last 24hrs

42    +21    Rema & Selena Gomez - Calm Down (Official Lyric Video) 1,005,348

It keeps rising. This will most likely turns into a hit with the MV 

Glad to see that Europa is getting on board too as we can see with todays Spotify update 

3 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

SO underrated. I hope it gets a Harleys in Hawaii moment

the streams already increasing :WAP: we need more edits on Tiktok. Ugh if only her fans knew how to make tiktok edits like swifties :angry:

1 minute ago, Souvenir said:

the streams already increasing :WAP: we need more edits on Tiktok. Ugh if only her fans knew how to make tiktok edits like swifties :angry:

Whew already having an effect, PYK to 100M here we go

fun fact is that if i'm not wrong this 36k that "people you know" is doing with the little (hopefully it gets bigger) trend is still less than "Souvenir" that still do +40k daily without any trend

such a smashhhh :gaycat2: 

but LET'S GOOO PEOPLE YOU KNOW.

i'm glad selenators r on board this time cuz this has already happened (and even bigger -- for example with back to you that increased 50k daily for some weeks last month) and they didn't do nothing 

but with selenators on board we can do a lot of thingssss.  

and me personally think this is even better when it happens with non-singles :gaycat2: cuz it makes justice!!! let's go!

Edited by Selegend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.