Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

This song eats and it makes me think of my boyfriend :heart:

I love this one. It reminds me of those cute teen movies about young love from 2000's :heart2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

This song eats and it makes me think of my boyfriend :heart:

Her albums with The Scene are so nostalgic. IPY is one of those underrated songs that the lyrics sound magical :heart:

• Like 3

This song is so overlooked and deserves a lot more love from her fanbase. The songwriting is amazing and her vocals are so beautiful :heart:

Edited by YourFavoriteWeapon

11 hours ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

This song is so overlooked and deserves a lot more love from her fanbase. The songwriting is amazing and her vocals are so beautiful :heart:

this video is so cute. i love it more than i like the documentary  

• Like 1

i'm 100% sure that Selena would accept to do a 'Spring Breakers' remix with Charli XCX. 

She loves the movie so much she would do it. The reason ofc wouldn't be her music career, but the love that she has for the movie. i'm sure she would do it. 

and she's also already said it's her favorite song on BRAT and that she has sent to the other cast girls.  

Please Charli. :gaycat7: it's such a bop. 

Edited by Selegend

7 minutes ago, Selegend said:

i'm 100% sure that Selena would accept to do a 'Spring Breakers' remix with Charli XCX

She loves the movie so much she would do it. The reason ofc wouldn't be her music career, but the love that she has for the movie. i'm sure she would do it. 

and she's also already said it's her favorite song on BRAT and that she has sent to the other cast girls.  

Lol she's 100% not doing it hahahah she's on her first Oscar campaign, she would never be related to Charli XCX right now (who's been on her edgy era)

4 minutes ago, corotinho said:

Lol she's 100% not doing it hahahah she's on her first Oscar campaign, she would never be related to Charli XCX right now (who's been on her edgy era)

I got ur vision but Spring Breakers started the A24 domination. And they're huge now 

dk if i agree… 

36 minutes ago, Selegend said:

I got ur vision but Spring Breakers started the A24 domination. And they're huge now 

dk if i agree… 

Yes, i got what you said. But there's a world of distance between love the classic cult Spring Breakers that she did more than 10 years ago and a Charli XCX collab. I mean, nothing against Charli, but she's been caught doing **** on public and i'm 100% sure that Selena doesn't want to be related to that right now :clack:

i hid that thread after the reactions. Didnt expect that selena's singing career hurt a lot people's *******

On 9/13/2024 at 1:10 PM, Selegend said:

i'm 100% sure that Selena would accept to do a 'Spring Breakers' remix with Charli XCX. 

Unfortunately the timing won't let that happen.

Selena is currently on her oscar campaign.

the only music will get from her now is the Emilia Perez songs 

if she release some music will be after awards season (I highly doubt it, she will focus on acting at least the next 2 years).

She has the omitb season 5 and maybe another movie.

even if she doesn't get the acting nomination she should use the Oscar buzz and the next project to release should be the Linda biopic 

• Like 1

Just saw Emilia Perez. Selena delivered a great performance. One of her best. 

• Thanks 2

i'm such a happy stan right now!! 

never imagined that i would love so much actresslena 

but seeing her so happy, confident, beautiful, respected. it's worth it! 

• Like 6

Roses

We used to have sex on and off for like 10 years

Then you got married, and we miscarried all of the love that made up our careers

Your wife knows, my fiancé knows that i like receiving your love

They don't mind, they understand, that on special occasions i just need you to fill me up 

Baby give me Roses, All i see is Roses, my hole it is wide open, waiting for you to slip your d*** inside

Baby give me Roses, All i see is Roses, it's you that i'm adoring, as i fantasize, everything's alright

All i see is Roses, Roses baby

Roses, Roses, baby

Edited by selena_lavigne

Nobody Does Me Better

Baby when i saw you, i knew

Nobody no nobody would love me like you

When i saw you, i knew, that this was too good to be true 

So i went and f***ed it up 

I hadn't been in love in a long, long time

I thought these feelings were kinda yuck-y

And now, TIMEJUMP, i'm suck-ing YOUR D***

Nobody, no nobody does me better than you

Than you, than you, 

Nobody does me better, than you, than you 

Nobody nobody nobody nobody 

MY SEXY BABY

Edited by selena_lavigne

I'm getting so into Look at her now again, how was that not a huge multi week number one. The visuals, the song, it's honestly such a smashhh

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JT55331 said:

I'm getting so into Look at her now again, how was that not a huge multi week number one. The visuals, the song, it's honestly such a smashhh

facts 

• Like 1

the pop perfection 'good for you' going viral on tiktok 

hopefully it's cominggg 

• Like 2

Stupid hoe should've released a single during Haileygate. She could've bagged a #1 smash!

SELENA WHAT HAPPENED? We thought the album was coming and it didn't come.

AGAIN. 
When My Mind & Me came out, i read the interview you said you had 24 songs written for the new album and 12 you loved i thought i should really start getting hyped for this. Then pics of you in the studio. 
Ugh SELENA i was hyped. 
And what we have tonight is a Lady Gaga album that comes out in 4 hours and 37 minutes and i'm streaming Love On and Single Soon. 
They really picked making Calm Down a hit over the mental health of her fans.

• Like 1

We have always been THE MOST SPOILED fanbase i have ever met. Selenators have the best taste. 
And, i know Selena really wants to release music. 
I was waiting in February 2023, when they put me in the psych ward, for Selena's album.

SELENA'S ALBUM WAS ABOUT TO COME OUT.

AND THEN THEY PUT ME IN A PSYCH WARD AND THEY DELAYED IT. 

Everything i was doing during that trip to Boston was to get hyped and spread the word about Selena's album, and their response to it was to lock me up. 

Anyways, I forgot about this amazing song.

We need to talk about how magical the production and Selena's delivery of the lyrics is. Sis woke up crying and decided to take her ass to the studio and record this hymn.

Edited by itshyolee
  • Like 2

But i have to think of the present and the future. 
Inside my head lives a world with 4 Selena Gomez albums. I go into this world called Roses. Inside of it, is my entire love life laid out in the most romantic and graphically sexual way possible.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.