• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks so good. Her whole team killed it.

There’s a lot of rumors about Selena releasing soon + that one source teasing something. I feel it in my guts that she is coming late January. If that happens, it would signal an album around April or so. It would probably coincide with OMITB filming but it’s not like she will heavily promote it anyway (will probably promote Emilia Perez and the album together). 

First half of the year: album

Second half of the year: Emilia Perez + OMITB S4

Any news/rumors about tonight? Do you think she will attend?

1 hour ago, Sad Serenade said:

Any news/rumors about tonight? Do you think she will attend?

it's tomorrow

December she said "in two months". So February. I don't think she will release the album this close to the single unless she releases everything at once

Not DOR for the biopic.. she signed before him and it’s still in early stages. He has other projects but I hope there are changes. I don’t get how he still has a career and he’s also a terror to work with. Hollywood really dgaf.

1 hour ago, Geovane. said:

it's tomorrow

Critics' Choice Awards are tonight

Emmy tomorrow

On 1/13/2024 at 12:15 PM, CozySkin said:

Album February.

She said it.

Exactly. It would be cool if she was actually sure about that for once but Selenators believing her are just naive af. It is most definitely not coming in February. Hope i'm wrong though

2 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

Not DOR for the biopic.. she signed before him and it’s still in early stages. He has other projects but I hope there are changes. I don’t get how he still has a career and he’s also a terror to work with. Hollywood really dgaf.

Yeah, it was such a bummer. Why would they pick him out of all the directors there are. I know most A list ones would not do it but I'm sure there are others, even up and coming directors, who would love to take the job. He is not even that respectable or iconic anyway and his movies are not amazing either. It's frustrating because everybody has dug up that podcast interview where she says she would love to work with him, which was already head scratching. I don't really expect anything of the movie now tbh. Hope he drops out. 

She ain't attending the Critics Choice, the show is not even nominated. Only Steve and Meryl are and they are most likely not attending either. They are irrelevant though so. But excited for the Emmys, even though they will probably lose everything again lmao

Selena said some years ago she would like to work with this director.  He is good just at dramedy tho, I don't think he will do good at a biopic, "Joy" is a confusing mess

Edited by lauren198

5 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

Critics' Choice Awards are tonight

Emmy tomorrow

she is nominated?

15 hours ago, Geovane. said:

she is nominated?

no, she is not nominated this year.

Meryl wins :clap3:

Selena was there last year and she was stunning. She looks confident at acting awards and I really love her interacting with other actresses like Margot, Emily and OMITB cast.

On 1/15/2024 at 1:37 PM, Sad Serenade said:

no, she is not nominated this year.

Meryl wins :clap3:

Selena was there last year and she was stunning. She looks confident at acting awards and I really love her interacting with other actresses like Margot, Emily and OMITB cast.

Not last year but 2022. It was such a good look, just stunning

That last photo she posted of the behind the scenes of Dance Again is definitely teasing for the era, the lead must be coming soon. Excited!

New R&B producer in SG3!! 

i wish this song were in sg3 

I’m a rollercoaster ride baby jump on

:giraffe:

Selena confirmed on her Instagram. Guessing she'll create a buzz for this while promoting the album.

Edited by qwerty123123

On 1/17/2024 at 9:23 PM, Geovane. said:

On 1/17/2024 at 9:23 PM, Geovane. said:

This is too Rare reject. We need new sounds for her

4 hours ago, corotinho said:

This is too Rare reject. We need new sounds for her

Agreed it sounds boring 

I know this is an old complaint but it's so sad we never got a professional recording of her tours :sadviolin: I wish I could watch the WOTN, Stars Dance and Revival tour in good quality, I'm feeling nostalgic today I rewatched her Britney cover medley.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.