Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

3 hours ago, lauren198 said:

Camila Cabello is next for Interscope, Selena will probably come March/April

I don't like Single Soon at all. First song ever that I found her voice annoying. Hope the album is better

I don't think they'll choose just one to promote, they always work with more than one pop girl at a time.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Thiago said:

I don't think they'll choose just one to promote, they always work with more than one pop girl at a time.

Do you remember some time two Interscope pop girls released at the same time? I don't remember

12 minutes ago, lauren198 said:

Do you remember some time two Interscope pop girls released at the same time? I don't remember

Everything I Wanted x LYTLM

Stupid Love x Rare 

De Una Vez x Drivers License x Lo Vas a Olvidar

Good 4 U x Selfish Love 

Past Life x How You Like That

There are also many situations with men on interscope. Furthermore, I think they only work two at a time, Olivia's investment is already being cut, Billie is coming in the summer (and Emilia Perez soundtrack of Selena too). I think Camila and Selena will be promoted at the same time at the beginning of 2024. 

Selena has also released something in January almost every year. 

7 minutes ago, Thiago said:

Stupid Love x Rare 

Good 4 U x Selfish Love 

There are also many situations with men on interscope. Furthermore, I think they only work two at a time, Olivia's investment is already being cut, Billie is coming in the summer (and Emilia Perez soundtrack of Selena too). I think Camila and Selena will be promoted at the same time at the beginning of 2024. 

Everything I Wanted x LYTLM (just LYTLM is lead single )

Stupid Love x Rare  (just Stupid Love is lead single)

De Una Vez x Drivers License x Lo Vas a Olvidar (just Drivers License is lead single)

Good 4 U x Selfish Love (not starting an era)

Past Life x How You Like That (just HYLT is lead single)

26 minutes ago, lauren198 said:

Everything I Wanted x LYTLM (just LYTLM is lead single )

Stupid Love x Rare  (just Stupid Love is lead single)

De Una Vez x Drivers License x Lo Vas a Olvidar (just Drivers License is lead single)

Good 4 U x Selfish Love (not starting an era)

Past Life x How You Like That (just HYLT is lead single)

It literally doesn't matter if it's a lead single, other artists promote songs that are not leads. Besides, I wrote literally a text with multiple factors. Just watch the lead of both of them being thrown on top of each other. 

PS: Everything i wanted had a lot more investment than lytlm

Edited by Thiago

13 hours ago, lauren198 said:

Camila Cabello is next for Interscope, Selena will probably come March/April

I don't like Single Soon at all. First song ever that I found her voice annoying. Hope the album is better

I feel like Single Soon ruined a lot of hype, also her image right now is not at her best place, she really needs good marketing, good song and everything planned right. She should had gone MIA for a few months since the mess instead of non-stop posting.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2023 at 5:37 PM, Thiago said:

Stupid Love x Rare 

Good 4 U x Selfish Love 

Yeah, it doesn't matter if both release at the same time. There's rumors about Selena releasing in January though, so she will probably come first. It makes sense since after the summer she'll probably focus on Emilia Perez so she'll want to get the album out of the way during the first half of the year (+ i'm sure she'll have at least one song in the movie too). 

Camila has all of 2024 for the album so I don't see why she would have to start the era so soon. I think it is almost a given that Interscope asked Selena to have a song with Camila for the latter's album; afterall, it is her first with Interscope so they'll invest more on her and it seems like Selena is sort of a helping hand that always collaborates with other artists in their roster. It helps that the two girls are friends though. 

I think she'll release the lead in January, the album in March and then sometime during the year Camila will release her song with Sel and I really wish Sel has a song with Karol or something latin for the summer (unless that latin song is the Camila collab).

We will see. So excited!

• Like 1

How is there no Ariana post while every thing Selena does is posted on here :coffee2:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

How is there no Ariana post while every thing Selena does is posted on here :coffee2:

Are we surprised?

On 12/29/2023 at 2:34 PM, MALAMENTE said:

Yeah, it doesn't matter if both release at the same time. There's rumors about Selena releasing in January though, so she will probably come first. It makes sense since after the summer she'll probably focus on Emilia Perez so she'll want to get the album out of the way during the first half of the year (+ i'm sure she'll have at least one song in the movie too). 

Camila has all of 2024 for the album so I don't see why she would have to start the era so soon. I think it is almost a given that Interscope asked Selena to have a song with Camila for the latter's album; afterall, it is her first with Interscope so they'll invest more on her and it seems like Selena is sort of a helping hand that always collaborates with other artists in their roster. It helps that the two girls are friends though. 

I think she'll release the lead in January, the album in March and then sometime during the year Camila will release her song with Sel and I really wish Sel has a song with Karol or something latin for the summer (unless that latin song is the Camila collab).

We will see. So excited!

I agree with everything, even if Camila comes back now it won't change anything. 

Love You Like A Love Song, Souvenir, People You Know and Taki Taki are gaining streams on spotify

Can’t wait! She needs to slay.

1 hour ago, jxbuggie said:

Can’t wait! She needs to slay.

Hope she attends some of these. How many did she attend last year?

Edited by qwerty123123

Not surprising. Excited for the album even if it's her last.

Edited by qwerty123123

11 minutes ago, qwerty123123 said:

Not surprising. Excited for the album even if it's her last.

me neither, we all saw this coming

Life is funny. The "the sexiest thing i know is class" girl ending up with someone with jackass gross-out/scatological kind of humor:coffee:

I just hope she's happy

I never understand artists who say they will stop working to focus on philanthropy, because the less they work, the less relevant they get and less they'll be able to do.

In Selena case I'm ok with her stopping music tho, before the documentary I thought she just didn't like performing, but since the documentary I realized the music career was a burden for her

Edited by lauren198
  • Like 1

She didn't say she will quit music so I'll expect more droplets. Her droplets are masterpieces so I'm not worried at all.

I'm excited about new acting projects, she really really understimate her acting career before OMITB 

Also OMITB will end at certain point, it's a great show and it could be ruined in every moment without new great ideas and plots. 

She might have already something on work (I hope for).

Can’t believe that her throwback picture with the Starbucks cup where you can’t even see the logo is actually getting her dragged. This could only come from people who are chronically online. Atrl is becoming even more ridiculous. 

how many times she has said that sg3 will be her last album? tired of this put4

I wonder why people can't use their brains properly and pushing weird narratives like she hates doing music. Which is actually far from the truth. She says multiple times she loves music and seeing fans who loves what she puts out. If she really dislikes music she has already stopped years ago. Like many and many Disney acts like Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, Zendaya, Bella Thorne etc who were clearly pushed by label but not 100% interested in music and its business. 

Money is not the reason because she can easily get big money from Rare beauty, OMITB, IG posts and other business (like Puma, Coach etc)

She's lazy af that's undeniable and she dislikes promoting probably because her crazy schedule when she was young (and signed with HR. MC already exposed them for overworking when she was a kid)

44 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

I wonder why people can't use their brains properly and pushing weird narratives like she hates doing music. Which is actually far from the truth. She says multiple times she loves music and seeing fans who loves what she puts out. If she really dislikes music she has already stopped years ago. Like many and many Disney acts like Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, Zendaya, Bella Thorne etc who were clearly pushed by label but not 100% interested in music and its business. 

Money is not the reason because she can easily get big money from Rare beauty, OMITB, IG posts and other business (like Puma, Coach etc)

She's lazy af that's undeniable and she dislikes promoting probably because her crazy schedule when she was young (and signed with HR. MC already exposed them for overworking when she was a kid)

It's not that symple lol

Selena on her very first album scored an 4x (actual 5x platinum) hit, something those names never even came closer to snatch. It's obvious that Hollywood Records push for her was harder than for those ones. That's why she said that the hobby turned into another thing. You can't ignore an 5x platinum hit.

5 hours ago, corotinho said:

It's not that symple lol

Selena on her very first album scored an 4x (actual 5x platinum) hit, something those names never even came closer to snatch. It's obvious that Hollywood Records push for her was harder than for those ones. That's why she said that the hobby turned into another thing. You can't ignore an 5x platinum hit.

this is true and that was HR and also her beginning in music. She has signed again with Interscope for more albums in 2021 right during Revelacion era (and she has already said she wants to quit). She could have stopped then.

I wonder what happen now shes' signed for 3 albums or something similar.

Edited by Sad Serenade

Hope it’s a booked role she’s been posting about  her for a while now.

• Thanks 1

On 1/4/2024 at 3:34 PM, Sad Serenade said:

this is true and that was HR and also her beginning in music. She has signed again with Interscope for more albums in 2021 right during Revelacion era (and she has already said she wants to quit). She could have stopped then.

I wonder what happen now shes' signed for 3 albums or something similar.

Nothing happened haha it’s just the same old Selena, but now an older and tired version. She always said those things about music

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.