Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

Did we know about this :psyduck:

Spoiler

In France, Jacques Audiard’s musical thriller “Emilia Perez,” starring Selena Gomez and Zoe Saldaña, wrapped filming just last week in Paris.

She looks amazing in her latest post on Instagram :heart: I'm sure she has a collab with Camila, since they are in same label, a collab is coming for sure!

F074z9UWIA4kGZI?format=jpg&name=large

Maybe i am overreacting but  her voice was not it during blonde era. I’m scared for sg3 rn (her voice sounds so monotone in songs like 999, let somebody go, my mind and me which all recorded in 2021/2022)

55 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

She looks amazing in her latest post on Instagram :heart: I'm sure she has a collab with Camila, since they are in same label, a collab is coming for sure!

F074z9UWIA4kGZI?format=jpg&name=large

Maybe i am overreacting but  her voice was not it during blonde era. I’m scared for sg3 rn (her voice sounds so monotone in songs like 999, let somebody go, my mind and me which all recorded in 2021/2022)

I think it was mostly because they weren't recorded on a proper studio, was it? Revelacion was recorded in pandemic and Selena sent her voice to Tainy for him to do the production. I think 999 and My Mind & Me were recorded in the same situation. I hope it's just one song and not the whole album.

Plus: I hope the first single is solo. If there's a feat with Camila, hope it is the second single.

no Only Murders promo with Meryl 😞. Hopefully I get resolved before that but I don’t think so..

1 hour ago, jxbuggie said:

no Only Murders promo with Meryl 😞. Hopefully I get resolved before that but I don’t think so..

:gaycat7:

I wonder if this will delay the food network shows.

I wonder if Selena can at least repost the Hulu posts. I mean, it will be weird to have OMITB being released and we won't get even a Instagram Story :rip:

https://www.billboard.com/music/awards/grammy-predictions-2024-big-four-categories-1235370211/

“Calm Down” by Rema & Selena Gomez, which would have been a strong contender, was released before the start of the eligibility year. Rema’s solo recording of the song was entered, but not nominated, for best global music performance last year.

so it's not eligible? :crying: 

So a  Camila collab huh.  Honestly, i can't see what Selena can gain from this...

Hmm. Well, let's hope is for Camila's album.

Ughh Karol G was right there :chick3:

Anyways, the lead single is better be  solo.

Edited by La Luna

Her Baila Conmigo wall in Brazil just turned into a tourist spot :eek: Lots of people who go there take pics with it

I still don't know how to feel about a Selena/ Camila collab. It could be a commercial hit but I prefer a Selena's lead rather than another collaboration to help someone else's career. 

So Selena is rumoured to make a cameo for Agatha coven of caos 

We already went over this but people saying Billboard is wrong and that Rema rereleasing his album this year makes CD eligible but does this not say otherwise? Or by “entered”, do they mean submitted? :confused:

A track from an album released in the current eligibility year is eligible provided the track was not entered as a single the previous year.

2 hours ago, StarsAllAligned said:

We already went over this but people saying Billboard is wrong and that Rema rereleasing his album this year makes CD eligible but does this not say otherwise? Or by “entered”, do they mean submitted? :confused:

Rema submitted the OG Calm Down last year for the Global Music Performance category. It depends if they'll treat the remix as a separate single - they should do that, they never branded the single as a "(Remix)", it was always "Rema & Selena Gomez - Calm Down". Their collab wasn't submitted and imo it is eligible as it blew up in 2023 and all of the song's achievements and success is in a very big part thanks to Selena lbr. I hope Interscope has something up their sleeves just in case idk :spin: It's one of the biggest songs of the decade it's so ridiculous.

What worries me is that Cold Heart was released around the same time as CD, in August (few weeks before the start of eligibility) and they got completely snubbed. 

why she always post ugly pics? like shes glowing right now in brunette and she decides to put some random canvas? :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, Selegend said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM24u5Ye5/ 

oh yeah she's truly coming. LOOK AT HER COMMENT UNDER A FAN ASKING FOR THE LEAD SINGLE. 

I hope she can practice her way into being confident in performing again. The Let Somebody Go performance was a step forward. I'm sure there's some stuff she can't do or and be able to ever do again due to her health problems but she seems to be practicing!!

7 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

I hope she can practice her way into being confident in performing again. The Let Somebody Go performance was a step forward. I'm sure there's some stuff she can't do or and be able to ever do again due to her health problems but she seems to be practicing!!

i dont know if i'm delulu but i love how she sings it? it's so calm and beautiful, she is getting dragged for this video tho

• Like 1

I'm glad to see she didn't give up.

Her voice is beautiful and smooth. All she needs is more confidence.

She should hire a vocal coach tbh

It would do wonders for her.

3 hours ago, Souvenir said:

i dont know if i'm delulu but i love how she sings it? it's so calm and beautiful, she is getting dragged for this video tho

i love it too. she'll get dragged for anything she does Live-related unless she's that revival popstar again. 

10 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

i think this was the making process of lose you to love me, not her singing in 2023. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.