Normani

URBAN

Not an interview of her asking people to check out an unreleased song actually airing :bibliahh:Everything about her career has been such a joke lately.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

It will soon be a whole YEAR since "Wild Side" :deadbanana4:

Remember when even flop pop girls would release a lead single and then an album two months later?

If Willa Ford could release an actual album in 2001 two months after "I Wanna Be Bad" lightly grazed the charts, what is the ******* hold up

Dear Lord

I dont care what yall think. Normani is not the reason for delays. Theres clearly a lot going on behind the scenes. Theres no way shes willingly taking year gaps. Every artists priority is releasing music, she states that countless times. She been recording this damm album for 4years now and yall telling me yall believe her when she says its because its not ready?Get the hell out of here:skull:.Thats the cover phrase they ran with to avoid drama and probably NDA regulations. This Candy Paint podcast thing further proves it. The song and album been ready for years, sudden situations forced the delay.

And this time the video budget is also part of the problem. RCA couldnt fully fund the WildSIde video, they def not spending half of WS coins on Candy Paint, it being solo just lessen their hopes worst part Youtube is dying. My hopes are Candy Paint on late July, one performance or none and ghost phase. A never ending cycle

8 hours ago, shelven said:

Everything about her career has been such a joke lately.

:cm:

yeah as someone said it’s an exhausting never ending cycle :chick3: should really just drop the album with candy paint 

8 hours ago, Protocol said:

Willa Ford could release an actual album in 2001 two months after "I Wanna Be Bad" lightly grazed the charts, what is the ******* hold up

The music industry is much different now. Back then even flop girls were bringing in money & bigger artist were brining in millions so labels could invest in smaller artists.

Now with artist barely bringing in thousands it’s hard to invest into less popular artist. Labels need to know that they are going to get their return that’s why labels are even investing into tic toc artist hoping for hits.

It’s really sad the state in music

11 hours ago, shelven said:

Not an interview of her asking people to check out an unreleased song actually airing :bibliahh:Everything about her career has been such a joke lately.

We can’t help but just to sit and laugh. This entire thing is so ridiculously embarrassing. :dies:

The video for candy paint is not done yet they're doing reshoots last I heard but that means they definitely have started it and I don't think reshoots will take very long. :coffee:

30 minutes ago, Heheee said:

The video for candy paint is not done yet they're doing reshoots last I heard but that means they definitely have started it and I don't think reshoots will take very long. :coffee:

Yeah but then we have Normani's standard 6 week video editing process. Video in August confirmed :gaycat6:

10 minutes ago, shelven said:

Yeah but then we have Normani's standard 6 week video editing process. Video in August confirmed :gaycat6:

I'm guessing they probably have a rough cut by now, I feel like they're not gonna change the July date at this point ? they have plenty time to edit and reshoot ☝?

She really needs to start teasing. Radio silence in 2022 is insane

Ehhh the songs probably not gonna be out for 3/4 weeks it might be too early to start teasing. I'm kind of sick of long teasing periods w/ no dates. 

4 minutes ago, Heheee said:

Ehhh the songs probably not gonna be out for 3/4 weeks it might be too early to start teasing. I'm kind of sick of long teasing periods w/ no dates. 

Teasing needs to start week of release.

8 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Teasing needs to start week of release.

Agreed it should start with a cover art and date imo 

i just wish she could announce it this friday and release it on july 1st :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, shelven said:

:bibliahh: Chile…

@WheresJay confirmed the Normani collab on the Calvin album right? I thought he did a couple days ago but no one seems to be talking about that so now I’m questioning whether I misunderstood. :rip:

5 hours ago, Heheee said:

Reshoots for a music video that hasn’t even been shot and doesn’t exist yet? Interesting. :coffee:

27 minutes ago, Flare said:

Reshoots for a music video that hasn’t even been shot and doesn’t exist yet? Interesting. :coffee:

?? was just sharing some news I heard cause I know people were curious about the MV. They have started shooting. Won't be sharing anything else. Hopefully the song is out by July. 

Edited by Heheee
Correction

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

@WheresJay confirmed the Normani collab on the Calvin album right? I thought he did a couple days ago but no one seems to be talking about that so now I’m questioning whether I misunderstood. :rip:

He seemingly confirmed it with a yes? It’s in this thread.

Edited by nooniebao

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

He seemingly confirmed it with a yes? It’s in this thread.

Yes that’s what I thought too. But I don’t know if maybe we misunderstood bc I spoke with BOZ in another thread and he said it wasn’t on the album :dancehall2:

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Yes that’s what I thought too. But I don’t know if maybe we misunderstood bc I spoke with BOZ in another thread and he said it wasn’t on the album :dancehall2:

:rip: 

5 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Hm I guess we’ll know soon enough?

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

what :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.