• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Miracles

• karma police

• Movimento Perpétuo

• GiulioLIFESTYLE

Don't troll she says :deadbanana:

where the f- is she? Even Justin released three songs since that song with her and Timbaland and she just keeps post cute pics on Instagram :toofunny3:

NF34.thumb.gif.2834096bdb0aefdecb70684f2 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

Baby girl became a host. We need new MUSIC, Kim :zzz: 

• Like 1

@Hey Dudebetter tell us who is this handsome guy in your avi
ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

1 hour ago, karma police said:

@Hey Dudebetter tell us who is this handsome guy in your avi
ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7bR_W1vlW3G4SFQJp2eA

On 3/9/2024 at 3:57 AM, Hey Dude said:

2,533 days since her last album.

1479861885726.thumb.jpg.601657fa5a3542b51479861885726.thumb.jpg.601657fa5a3542b5

:skull:

Gala Y Dalí is coming in two weeks :duca: 

• Like 1

Let's go :duca:

• Like 1

It's co-written (produced?) by a guy behind Son Lux :jonny3:

wwwfpujke.gif
a TREAT :jonny3:

wwwfpujke.gif

I'm expecting it to be Slippery Sidewalks good quality wise :jonny3:

wwwfpujke.gif

******* FINALLY

141a801524fa8da2ddf81853ff38db79c1e24f28

It's a buffet y'all :jonny6:

shes also on a remix of yellowstraps "blue (yes, i love you)" due out next month (stc but i dont know the exact date) :)

might be worth listening to the song in anticipation to see  if you like it cause her part is pretty good and takes up a good chunk of the song (ignore the length cause it has been extended a bit to fit nelly in)

Edited by s1974181
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, s1974181 said:

shes also on a remix of yellowstraps "blue (yes, i love you)" due out next month (stc but i dont know the exact date) :)

might be worth listening to the song in anticipation to see  if you like it cause her part is pretty good and takes up a good chunk of the song (ignore the length cause it has been extended a bit to fit nelly in)

Wow thanks! 3 new Nelly songs incoming :jonny5:

We need the lead :jonny5: do we know if she has signed a new record deal or her next album will be independent?

There's also a (new?) song registered in BMI, co-written with Timbaland and Danja

spacer.png

Wow, we are about to get fed!

I hope this is just the beginning, and that  new music keeps on coming in, we deserve that 

On 3/18/2024 at 10:50 PM, karma police said:

There's also a (new?) song registered in BMI, co-written with Timbaland and Danja

spacer.png

So exciting :duca: 

These interviews are usually long so am looking forward to that

• Like 1

Nelly should re-release Skylight

wwwfpujke.gif

it would smash

wwwfpujke.gif

for real with a better vocal production of the verses it would smash in 2024

wwwfpujke.gif

Skylight (Nelly's version) here we go

wwwfpujke.gif

• Like 2

No new music, or even a snippet, at the Junos but she looked damn good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

No new music, or even a snippet, at the Junos but she looked damn good

Maybe the concept of this comeback is "lying and disappointing her 5 fans (including me)”? Wow her mind :giraffe:

she looked flawless tho (I loved the red wine turtleneck dress in particular)

https://www.euphoriazine.com/blog/2024/03/covers-nelly-furtado/

In the same light, Furtado recognizes that she also wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for the women who came before her, listing the likes of Madonna, Gwen Stefani, and Janet Jackson as early inspirations. Sharing a story she's never told before, Furtado details the time Stefani turned up to the video shoot for her single "Turn Off The Light" and heavily impacted the fashion for the visual.

"We were both watching an artist play at Universal Amphitheater and we both work with Sophie Miller, the video director. I was a huge No Doubt fan! She was wearing a Juicy Couture sweater and I literally asked my stylist to get me the same type of sweater. That's why I'm wearing an orange Juicy Couture sweater in the 'Turn Off The Light' video where Gwen Stefani came to visit me on set. It's like, man, with queens like that, you do get influenced,” she says. "It makes me happy even to share that story. Like, it's a small thing. It's a sweater. But, it's like, 'Oh my God, I've never seen a fuzzy hoodie, I want one.’ And then not only do I get one, but I wear it in my video. So this is how culture is created. Culture is just what people are doing. It's like a collage of influence.”

Referring to Stefani as "the homie,” Furtado recalls bumping into her at award shows where "she'd always hug me.” Furtado adds: "It sounds like such a cliche, but I'm gonna say it out loud. Queens recognize queens! You know what I'm saying? When I see younger artists killing it, I just get so inspired and happy and excited for them.”

I love them :'( @GwennyGwenGwen

9 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

https://www.euphoriazine.com/blog/2024/03/covers-nelly-furtado/

In the same light, Furtado recognizes that she also wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for the women who came before her, listing the likes of Madonna, Gwen Stefani, and Janet Jackson as early inspirations. Sharing a story she's never told before, Furtado details the time Stefani turned up to the video shoot for her single "Turn Off The Light" and heavily impacted the fashion for the visual.

"We were both watching an artist play at Universal Amphitheater and we both work with Sophie Miller, the video director. I was a huge No Doubt fan! She was wearing a Juicy Couture sweater and I literally asked my stylist to get me the same type of sweater. That's why I'm wearing an orange Juicy Couture sweater in the 'Turn Off The Light' video where Gwen Stefani came to visit me on set. It's like, man, with queens like that, you do get influenced,” she says. "It makes me happy even to share that story. Like, it's a small thing. It's a sweater. But, it's like, 'Oh my God, I've never seen a fuzzy hoodie, I want one.’ And then not only do I get one, but I wear it in my video. So this is how culture is created. Culture is just what people are doing. It's like a collage of influence.”

Referring to Stefani as "the homie,” Furtado recalls bumping into her at award shows where "she'd always hug me.” Furtado adds: "It sounds like such a cliche, but I'm gonna say it out loud. Queens recognize queens! You know what I'm saying? When I see younger artists killing it, I just get so inspired and happy and excited for them.”

I love them :'( @GwennyGwenGwen

Just saw this story!! ugh collab already queens.

wwwfpujke.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.