Mariah Carey

feelslikeadream

A little tea for you all: Expect a big announcement in Feb 2024.  I'll share more later. 

Edited by Blue Ace
  • Like 1

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket

• suburbannature

• Saddy

• killer_rose

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Blue Ace said:

A little tea for you all: Expect a big announcement in Feb 2024.  I'll share more later. 

ks7EIC6.gif

38 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Did justiceforprisoner die already?

mariah-carey-cry.gif

Unfortunately, it never really took off.

2 hours ago, Blue Ace said:

In before it’s a People magazine cover and Biopolar update part II.

• Haha 1

@Rocket Hate to bother you but would you happen to have that gif of Mariah running from a building to her car with her security in tow? I think it took place either beginning of this year or last year I can't remember. :rip: Thanks in advance

1 minute ago, Touchdown said:

@Rocket Hate to bother you but would you happen to have that gif of Mariah running from a building to her car with her security in tow? I think it took place either beginning of this year or last year I can't remember. :rip: Thanks in advance

hwLOctz.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

hwLOctz.gif

Thank you! you really are the bestest.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

hwLOctz.gif

Those milkers flying around everywhere!

:jonny5:

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

:jonny4:

Why does this ***** never do anything when she looks so good?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

:jonny4:

Why does this ***** never do anything when she looks so good?

She has a kink for being humiliated looking her worst

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Rocket said:

She has a kink for being humiliated looking her worst

:skull: For real tho, cos that is the only time she is out there promoting stuff, doing concerts, live shows etc.

6 minutes ago, noonbob said:

:skull: For real tho, cos that is the only time she is out there promoting stuff, doing concerts, live shows etc.

Sis needs to get her act together.

Hopefully these ozempic injections will kickstart a new Moo.

PS: get your ass in the Tension thread and stan the album of the year.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, Rocket said:

PS: get your ass in the Tension thread and stan the album of the year.

I haven't even had time to listen to the album today :deadbanana4:

I went to town after work to go buy the exclusive HMV copy in-store, but the store is temp closed :skull:

I love PP and Tengod so if the album has more of that, Yes album of the year!

46 minutes ago, noonbob said:

I haven't even had time to listen to the album today :deadbanana4:

I went to town after work to go buy the exclusive HMV copy in-store, but the store is temp closed :skull:

I love PP and Tengod so if the album has more of that, Yes album of the year!

No, the album is even better. The way the two singles are bottom tier on the album.

The way she's out here serving back to back killer albums. Moo can't relate these days.

• Like 1

Oh I dont really know why I post it here but maybe some of you will understand how I feel right now and have something to share, so I could hear your opinion.

I remember when I first heard We Belong Together and I was so much into this song and video. I ordered The Emancipation CD and got more and more into Mariah’s music, after buying Butterfly and Daydream I would listen to her songs for hours and hours with my mp3 player lying in my bed and just being amazed by the songs like Anytime you need a friend, Butterfly, the roof, Shake it off and so on…

Her music has always been part of my teen and young adult life and I celebrated her success like crazy. 
2015 was the first time I’ve seen her live in London and it was for real the best concert I’ve ever been to. I felt the excitement for days and sharing this moment with other lambs was just beautiful.

I was disappointed hardly with the NYE debacle and with the time music became less and less of a topic for her.
She was doing her reality TV show, Vegas and started to milk more and more Christmas, while stopping with studio albums. Between 2014 and now she literally released two studio albums, last one in 2018.

Her live performances today are sometimes hurtful to watch: Global Citizen and the Pride performance were full of prerecorded tracks and bad live vocals.

I actually do believe she still is able to sing totally well and hitting high notes is not an issue for her, but she need safe space and be relaxed for it. Like at home or whatever. Once she goes on stage, live TV performance or similar, she totally gets stressed and this declines her vocal performance massively. And it hurts to see that she is having a hard time and I’m very sure she is not happy about her performances either. She knows exactly how much she relies on back up tracks, back up singers and so on. 

I know she owes me nothing and nothing lasts forever but the decline of music releases, decline of her self confidence, her vocal performances and making herself more and more only Xmas related actually makes it harder for me to actively follow and stan her. I’m tired of waiting for another studio album and obviously her chart prime has pass. So what’s left?

It’s so crazy because she has always been a huge part of my life, her music really helped me a lot and guided me through my life. But today I feel like this chapter is going to an end and it makes me sad.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, DemDam92 said:

Oh I dont really know why I post it here but maybe some of you will understand how I feel right now and have something to share, so I could hear your opinion.

I remember when I first heard We Belong Together and I was so much into this song and video. I ordered The Emancipation CD and got more and more into Mariah’s music, after buying Butterfly and Daydream I would listen to her songs for hours and hours with my mp3 player lying in my bed and just being amazed by the songs like Anytime you need a friend, Butterfly, the roof, Shake it off and so on…

Her music has always been part of my teen and young adult life and I celebrated her success like crazy. 
2015 was the first time I’ve seen her live in London and it was for real the best concert I’ve ever been to. I felt the excitement for days and sharing this moment with other lambs was just beautiful.

I was disappointed hardly with the NYE debacle and with the time music became less and less of a topic for her.
She was doing her reality TV show, Vegas and started to milk more and more Christmas, while stopping with studio albums. Between 2014 and now she literally released two studio albums, last one in 2018.

Her live performances today are sometimes hurtful to watch: Global Citizen and the Pride performance were full of prerecorded tracks and bad live vocals.

I actually do believe she still is able to sing totally well and hitting high notes is not an issue for her, but she need safe space and be relaxed for it. Like at home or whatever. Once she goes on stage, live TV performance or similar, she totally gets stressed and this declines her vocal performance massively. And it hurts to see that she is having a hard time and I’m very sure she is not happy about her performances either. She knows exactly how much she relies on back up tracks, back up singers and so on. 

I know she owes me nothing and nothing lasts forever but the decline of music releases, decline of her self confidence, her vocal performances and making herself more and more only Xmas related actually makes it harder for me to actively follow and stan her. I’m tired of waiting for another studio album and obviously her chart prime has pass. So what’s left?

It’s so crazy because she has always been a huge part of my life, her music really helped me a lot and guided me through my life. But today I feel like this chapter is going to an end and it makes me sad.

I think we've all been feeling like this for the last few years now.

Maybe we have to just accept that this is the way things will be. Don't expect anything.

We can at least say musicbox30 was a really nice treat. Guess we just need to enjoy what we have.

:heart2:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DemDam92 said:

Well Blue Ace teased a big announcement coming Feb 2024 so I assume it's MC16. Hang in there, we are all sick of her antics.

1 hour ago, DemDam92 said:

The way I will always stan, but my attention has moved on to other artists that I know will continue to feed me on a regular basis.

No blue balling me, *****.

***** why did I just discover that there's a no rap version of the Thank God I Found You remix???

New top ten Mariah song unlocked

Just now, suburbannature said:

***** why did I just discover that there's a no rap version of the Thank God I Found You remix???

New top ten Mariah song unlocked

:deadbanana4: I only discovered that last year too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.