• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket

• suburbannature

• Saddy

• killer_rose

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really curious as to just how many vault/unreleased tracks we're getting, since it's apparently more than just My Prayer :jonny5:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Watching the US Open and they just played Heartbreaker on the changeover. We were all feeling it.

I went on Thursday which was their Pride Day and heard Fantasy. People's shoulders were bopping :gayriahcat1:

Edited by Lamb

18 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

are these related to Music Box 30 or all from the 2016 scrapped album?

Your guess is as good as mine.

I’m really excited for MB30 (especially any new music) but I hope the surprises are actual surprises. 

• Like 2

This is hitting so differently today and I love it :cries:

I love when this happens with M's music.

I'm feeling things I can't explain.

Extended version of All I Live For and a remix of I’ve Been Thinking About You.

WIG ORBITING SPACE!!

19 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Extended version of All I Live For and a remix of I’ve Been Thinking About You.

WIG ORBITING SPACE!!

Right! ***** QUAKING!

:superman:

20 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Another vault track, Workin’ Hard.

:jonny:

I feel that snippet she posted is this song.

:jonny4: 

The way we drag ha for hardly workin’, giving us nothing. Now she out here spreading it low and wide for us.

Yes mother.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The way we drag ha for hardly workin’, giving us nothing. Now she out here spreading it low and wide for us.

Yes mother.

Well, we've been starved for so long, it's not like she had to do much anyway except open the ******* vault.

I recall her saying there weren't many unreleased/unheard songs/tracks in the vault after rartitties. The way she lied.

16 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Well, we've been starved for so long, it's not like she had to do much anyway except open the ******* vault.

I recall her saying there weren't many unreleased/unheard songs/tracks in the vault after rartitties. The way she lied.

This is just her warmup before her Christmas Job kicks in.

Heard clips of Workin' Gard and it sounds like a fagbop. :WAP:

do we know if the music box 30 release will be released at midnight in everyone's timezone or if it'll be 12 at one timezone. i'm debating whether to stay up till 12am which is only like 3 1/2 hours away or to just go to sleep. 

omg music box is out now. i'm listening to the tracks now. the dolby atmos master is pretty good for most tracks, (the dreamlover one sounds a bit weird, the drums sound so different) all i live for extended is great and the atynaf extended mix sounds similar to the one on youtube. 

3QfhWkh.jpg

omg the atynaf extended gets so much better everytime you listen to it. there's no more fadeout (which was far too long in the original) and the dolby atmos mix is so good. the gospel choir sounds so much better.

Spoiler

my prayer is really good. it's a piano song, with a quiet gospel choir backing with a slower beat.

workin' hard is a more upbeat, urban track. it's a great track - the best unreleased song. it's about wanting a guy to notice her and care for her. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.