• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

2 minutes ago, Kayhan said:

Now we need disco heaven in full

this opus

6 minutes ago, selfieclownt said:

Ok she drops a single this Friday and then is hit with every trade publication discussing the massive second week box office drop on Sunday-Monday. It tracked almost 50% lower than Morbius and The Marvels yesterday it's going to be historic. A link at the bottom of the box office bombshell with "Reverse out now" is not a good look imo.

edit: after the second week of a box office bomb people usually move on

Literally who cares about box office second week drops. I promise you the GP will not be decide whether or not they stream Gaga's new single based on this.

9 minutes ago, selfieclownt said:

Ok she drops a single this Friday and then is hit with every trade publication discussing the massive second week box office drop on Sunday-Monday. It tracked almost 50% lower than Morbius and The Marvels yesterday it's going to be historic. A link at the bottom of the box office bombshell with "Reverse out now" is not a good look imo.

edit: after the second week of a box office bomb people usually move on

don't think she was ever gonna release this week, she needs more than 3 days of hype (as demonstrated by harlequin). october 18 was always the plan.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Literally who cares about box office second week drops. I promise you the GP will not be decide whether or not they stream Gaga's new single based on this.

You heavily underestimate the GPs power

2 minutes ago, Kayhan said:

You heavily underestimate the GPs power

Dark Ga has the most hype she's had in years - Judas regularly doing 1 million daily streams, Bloody Mary about to go Halloween viral, tiktoks blowing up every day w a different song of hers. I don't think the GP really associates her with joker, much less the music listening public. All she needs is a viral 30 seconds of the song and she's set for the career revival katy dreamed of.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

The video is squeezed on Twitter, it wasn't like this

Ughh so good... hopefully Blueberry Kisses is next :DWAS:

Resourceful-Ga full of drive will always be my favorite.

Edited by Spicy Pisces

57 minutes ago, Kayhan said:

Now we need disco heaven in full

I'm crying you guys 

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Ahhhh

the guy at 9:55 omg :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Ahhhh

Wow is it new ? :chick2:
why is it coming out now, I smell something is going ooon

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

The video is squeezed on Twitter, it wasn't like this

As an I Like It God stan, I'm happy for the Summer boy fans. I'm still waiting for the day she finally performs it :chick3:

Edited by FailSafe
  • Like 1

Guys, does Gaga have a Warner bros exclusivity contract or something similar? All 3 of her films have been with them i think no?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GipJo said:

LG7 really has a demon guarding it huh, the way there are no major leaks so close to its release.

:suburban:

While Sarah Tanno is indeed doing a great job at guarding LG7, I'm not sure she appreciates being referred to as a demon 

EUZP9dnXgAQg93c.jpg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, verthigo said:

Wow is it new ? :chick2:
why is it coming out now, I smell something is going ooon

nothing is going on sadly :( Just a fan who finally learned how to upload on youtube it seems like ...took them nearly two decades but they got there :'( 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She accidentally brought lighter fluid & hairspray as her carry on when she went to Lollapalooza :dies:

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Guys, does Gaga have a Warner bros exclusivity contract or something similar? All 3 of her films have been with them i think no?

HOG was w MGM 

• Like 1

So the Spotify counter decided to not update today, guess there won't be a Race to 1B update then

:rogue:

17 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

nothing is going on sadly :( Just a fan who finally learned how to upload on youtube it seems like ...took them nearly two decades but they got there :'( 

Haha I got excited for a second and thought that maybe, with LG7 around the corner, this footage was something orchastrated to hype the fanbase but you're right :hug:

Just happy we got this footage and, kinda getting emotional watching it, realizing how far our girl went since.

This is a message for each and everyone of you guys, dream big, you never know what will happens in 17 years ! 

Edited by verthigo
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.