Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

7 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

WTF not Sarah Tanno Makeup liking a post that is calling ppl who watched Joker 2 clowns I- :deadbanana2: @PlERRE

adda478e159dcd80ec83e8f139998ab8.png

Ummm this is actually good (Mawning.mp3) news. Keep going Satan. This might kickstart her and Gaga's fall out :duca:  @PlERRE 

Now we just need Glitchy to join the hate train

Edited by FailSafe
  • Haha 10

• Replies 223k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

Is Haus Labs bulletproof? Cause she'll have a hole to cover up, that ungrateful mogul! Only us can laugh at JFAD

cLB7eg9XLjAIFL2ID0.gif

Right? Like she is lucky she got asked to step foot on a movie set to do Gaga's makeup. I bet the movie makeup ppl who are ACTUAL pros laugh about her work behind her back when she is done her shift painting crooked and patchy lines on Gaga's face cLB7eg9XLjAIFL2ID0.gif

• Haha 5

Just now, FailSafe said:

Ummm this is actually good (Mawning.mp4) news. Keep going Satan. This might kickstart her and Gaga's fall out :duca:  @PlERRE

but the real question is..... do you think electrified squirrel will be teaching her dance choreography for lg7 :clack:

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Ummm this is actually good (Mawning.mp3) news. Keep going Satan. This might kickstart her and Gaga's fall out :duca:  @PlERRE 

Now we just need Glitchy to join the hate train

Glitchy Jackson is holding on to that paycheck till his dying day henny. Don't get your hopes up. She has plans for a retirement images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ5mNslPCtMU_vB-GfTrK

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Right? Like she is lucky she got asked to step foot on a movie set to do Gaga's makeup. I bet the movie makeup ppl who are ACTUAL pros laugh about her work behind her back when she is done her shift painting crooked and patchy lines on Gaga's face cLB7eg9XLjAIFL2ID0.gif

would they laugh at one time emmy winner, bafta nomination, Hollywood Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist Guild Awards 3 time winner mogul? i don't think so cLB7eg9XLjAIFL2ID0.gif

• Haha 1

Glitchy Jackson is holding on to that paycheck till his dying day henny. Don't get your hopes up. She has plans for a retirement images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ5mNslPCtMU_vB-GfTrK

ksganti-jumpscare.gif please put that in spoiler tag

Edited by PMM
  • Haha 2

I just know Lee was pointing that gun to Joker imagining Sarah's Haus Labs'd face on him

cLB7eg9XLjAIFL2ID0.gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, LadyGagaChina said:

Nope. It's still not available for wide pre-sale in china, but I fear it would flop hard in box-office cuz the negative reviews have already been everywhere on social media and the Chinese really hate musicals. (I predict a max of $30 million and probably be worse)

What's worse, I know some liddo fan groups even cancelled local viewings due to Gar's poor screen time and negative reviews.:rip:

Fortunately, my local fan base is still planning a large IMAX viewing event with so many official posters and fan-made materials. :clap3:I'm so excited to see Gar's (supporting) film in China (where she was rumoured to be banned before)

Unfortunately, Judas was just blocked from all streaming platforms in China and idk why.:rip:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PMM said:

would they laugh at one time emmy winner, bafta nomination, Hollywood Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist Guild Awards 3 time winner mogul? i don't think so cLB7eg9XLjAIFL2ID0.gif

Everybody in the industry knows she bought those awards. James Charles told me that cLB7eg9XLjAIFL2ID0.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PMM said:

ksganti-jumpscare.gif please put that in spoiler tag

Now why would I do that? Richy-Jackson-Lady-Gaga-Choreographer-Le

You can't put Glitchy in a box (mainly because he will spazz and glitch his way out of it) 

Richy-Jackson-Lady-Gaga-Choreographer-To

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Everybody in the industry knows she bought those awards. James Charles told me that cLB7eg9XLjAIFL2ID0.gif

did he messaged you on social media platform too? :suburban:

Spoiler

who was doing who? :ryan3:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, PMM said:

but the real question is..... do you think electrified squirrel will be teaching her dance choreography for lg7 :clack:

There is nothing more traumatizing than entertaining the idea of Glitchy spearheading the choreo for Garden Of Eden :mazen:

8 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Posting pics/gifs of that RAT should be warnable. Permaban from the Gaga base should be implemented for repeated offense :biblio: @IBeMe

agree

• Haha 1

please don't post Richy bareback in this thread, it's very triggering, if you have to do it, wrap it in spoiler tags 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I hope all this negativity and poor reception has not Affected Gagas mental health. She was very happy lately, full of joy and I bet she never anticipated the amount of vitriol that is being spilled in the name of hating a movie, that isn't even that bad.

Hope she is fine! And can focus on LG7 

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

WTF not Sarah Tanno Makeup liking a post that is calling ppl who watched Joker 2 clowns I- :deadbanana2: @PlERRE

adda478e159dcd80ec83e8f139998ab8.png

i am shocked that i dont blame sarah this time

IMG-9368.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

I hope all this negativity and poor reception has not Affected Gagas mental health. She was very happy lately, full of joy and I bet she never anticipated the amount of vitriol that is being spilled in the name of hating a movie, that isn't even that bad.

Hope she is fine! And can focus on LG7 

I think she knew it was a risk, and she's not really being attacked much, there's more anger at Todd I think.

14 minutes ago, PMM said:

popularity #1 stan-twitter-flolikenic.gif

Even when she loses she wins.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.