• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

i hope she does a dual lead single

give us variety and let the public decide what would be the hit. bc we KNOW she aint releasing a new single til Jan-Feb 2025. :skull:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Guess who has a wine buzz & is listening to Harlequin vinyl again

spacer.png

Okay taste! :hippo:

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Denim said:

Happy we all are focusing on the GOOD!

- Gagas best album in over a decade is coming soon, the lead, abracadabra, her best lead since Bad Romance is coming out in 2 weeks

- Die with a smile got its best radio update in WEEKS and is rushing towards #1 of BBh100 where it'll spend 10 weeks at the top

- Die with a smile will become the fastest song to not only hit 1 billion, but 2 billion, and the first to hit 10 billion

- abracadabra (lg7 lead) will debut at #1 and DWAS will take the spot from it the week following, similar to Rihanna's Only Girl and What's my name 

- Gaga will win her first ROTY & SOTY this February for DWAS

- every little monster will experience happiness and joy for the next 365 days at bare minimum 

im sorry but we are FANS! Big fans! We must manifest good news and vibes even if we sound delusional! Must we not focus on the bad news and the distant past! (This past weekend), we must focus on our HAPPY NEAR FUTURE!

now let's do this!

The only thing missing here is a Nurtec sponsorship/product placement perhaps in a music video. BUT it will give sis big budget to work with to create a masterpiece, I just hope it is more Perfect Illusion than GUY - idk why I just love the PI music video so much and think it's her at her best, not trying too hard just effortlessly showcasing talent and passion. 

Also re people selectively making fun of people flopping on this forum for kiis it's not that serious and it's really just part of the cycle of this website so don't go taking it to heart. It's also kind of funny that people laugh at Gaga's lack of success when she's still one of the most successful artists out there today so either way, she does win. I do stuff for kiis on here but it's not that deep and I hope none of your feelings are hurt by it because your love for an artist shouldn't have anything to do with what other people say/think but rather how their art makes you feel, how you connect with them as an artist and how they inspire you in your life. :heart:

spacer.png

Ngl I would rather get a experimental album that FLOPS into oblivion than a generic album that smashes

moo.png

• Like 1

Am I the only person who genuinely loves all the songs on harlequin. Idk if it's the drought but I've listened to this way more times than c2c or l4s.

Edited by Lord Gaga
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, Lord Gaga said:

Am I the only person who genuinely loves all the songs on harlequin. Idk if it's the drought but I've listened to this way more times than c2c of l4s.

I dig them all! Once you get over the slow starts to Good Morning and Get Happy (which isn't even bad) it's a fun & lovely album. Sometimes I prefer Good Morning over Word on a String & Smile tbh

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Am I the only person who genuinely loves all the songs on harlequin. Idk if it's the drought but I've listened to this way more times than c2c of l4s.

idk where but we need a close to you performance.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

i hope she does a dual lead single

give us variety and let the public decide what would be the hit. bc we KNOW she aint releasing a new single til Jan-Feb 2025. :skull:

I hope the f not. If the lead single doesn't work, she can move on to a second single quickly, but no dual single at all. They never work. 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

I hope the f not. If the lead single doesn't work, she can move on to a second single quickly, but no dual single at all. They never work. 

the pending "throwing things at the wall and hoping it sticks" lashings. :mazen:

1 minute ago, Devin said:

the pending "throwing things at the wall and hoping it sticks" lashings. :mazen:

yeah, tbh, if it's destined to work, it will work whether it's a dual single or not. If it's destined to flop, it'll also flop whether it's a dual single or not. So, to be honest, whatever. 

Edited by Badgalbriel

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

:dancehall3: I'm concerned that she really made an entire album based on the viral success and sound of Bloody Mary :rip:

I think she did and that would be the best decision she could make!

let's take a look at all of her timeless songs that are finding a new audience on tiktok:

- bloody mary

- government hooker

- Judas 

- heavy metal lover

- Americano

- applause 

- paparazzi

- telephone

all of these are dark bops that fit sonically with Bloody Mary. Plus, all the above songs are also fan favorites. Seems like an obvious choice to me to go in that direction 

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

Not Noisycadabra being the track ONE (if that leak is legit). Oh Gar you never learn

17HSMdI.gif

Y'all will constantly complain about her music being boring and then shift and get upset when its not commercial focus group'd slop make up your minds 

• Like 8

Harlequin ranking: 

Spoiler

The Joker 

World On A String 

Oh When the Saints 

Folie à Deux 

Happy Mistake

That's Life 

Smile 

Close to You 

That's Entertainment 

If My Friends Could See Me Now 

Get Happy (2024) 

Good Morning 

Gonna Build A Mountain 

I don't understand how ANYONE in this base doesn't like Harlequin. Like please go stan someone else if you want a basic pop tart, Sabrina Hagpenter is right there.

spacer.png

GÁR is SO F*CKING FREE on this album. The production choices, her VOCAL PERFORMANCES, live instrumentation/choir. Absolutely bananas. If Taylor or Beyoncé ever DARED to release an album this risky, they would be getting sucked off by the media and stans alike. But bc it's Gaga, it's polarizing due to an impossibly high standard ppl have for her. TF/TFM were so legendary that she basically delivered an entire pop career in 2 years, and literally did it again with BTW. She can do whatever the **** she wants at this point in her career. And I love that she's releasing projects that showcase artistic integrity, raw talent, and that align herself with iron-clad, bulletproof standards.  

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

Harlequin ranking: 

Reveal hidden contents

The Joker 

World On A String 

Oh When the Saints 

Folie à Deux 

Happy Mistake

That's Life 

Smile 

Close to You 

That's Entertainment 

Get Happy (2024) 

Good Morning 

Gonna Build A Mountain 

I don't understand how ANYONE in this base doesn't like Harlequin. Like please go stan someone else if you want a basic pop tart, Sabrina Hagpenter is right there.

spacer.png

GÁR is SO F*CKING FREE on this album. The production choices, her VOCAL PERFORMANCES, live instrumentation/choir. Absolutely bananas. If Taylor or Beyoncé ever DARED to release an album this risky, they would be getting sucked off by the media and stans alike. But bc it's Gaga, it's polarizing because ppl apply this impossibly high standard on her. TF/TFM were so legendary that she basically delivered an entire career in those 2 years, and literally did it again with BTW. She can do whatever the **** she wants and I love that she's releasing projects that showcase artistic integrity, raw talent, and that align herself with iron-clad, bulletproof standards.  

spacer.png

Not Gonna Build A Bop last :khalyan2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, YR. said:

LG7 is not touching 200k tbh

why are yall so pessimistic about LG7 hell even joanne got to 200k 

she just needs a hit single and bundles and variants all those fraudulent stuff and that 200k debut is on lock

• Like 1

Hot take but I don't think her next acting role should be a movie or a limited series. I think when the LG7 era is over she should just head to Broadway. She's long overdue plus they hand out Tony's like candy so she can easily add a T to that EGOT status 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Harlequin ranking: 

Reveal hidden contents

The Joker 

World On A String 

Oh When the Saints 

Folie à Deux 

Happy Mistake

That's Life 

Smile 

Close to You 

That's Entertainment 

Get Happy (2024) 

Good Morning 

Gonna Build A Mountain 

spacer.png

GÁR is SO F*CKING FREE on this album. The production choices, her VOCAL PERFORMANCES, live instrumentation/choir. Absolutely bananas. If Taylor or Beyoncé ever DARED to release an album this risky, they would be getting sucked off by the media and stans alike. But bc it's Gaga, it's polarizing because ppl apply this impossibly high standard on her. TF/TFM were so legendary that she basically delivered an entire career in those 2 years, and literally did it again with BTW. She can do whatever the **** she wants and I love that she's releasing projects that showcase artistic integrity, raw talent, and that align herself with iron-clad, bulletproof standards.  

spacer.png

I think the first 2 songs being the worst 2 on the entire album really hurt it's perception, but it's mostly amazing and she sounds the best she has on any album imo :bird: Smile is easily going to be one of my favorite Gaga songs of all time  

33 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Ngl I would rather get a experimental album that FLOPS into oblivion than a generic album that smashes

moo.png

DEFINITELY a generic smash album over an experimental flop.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

14 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Harlequin ranking: 

Reveal hidden contents

The Joker 

World On A String 

Oh When the Saints 

Folie à Deux 

Happy Mistake

That's Life 

Smile 

Close to You 

That's Entertainment 

Get Happy (2024) 

Good Morning 

Gonna Build A Mountain 

spacer.png

GÁR is SO F*CKING FREE on this album. The production choices, her VOCAL PERFORMANCES, live instrumentation/choir. Absolutely bananas. If Taylor or Beyoncé ever DARED to release an album this risky, they would be getting sucked off by the media and stans alike. But bc it's Gaga, it's polarizing due to an impossibly high standard ppl have for her. TF/TFM were so legendary that she basically delivered an entire pop career in 2 years, and literally did it again with BTW. She can do whatever the **** she wants at this point in her career. And I love that she's releasing projects that showcase artistic integrity, raw talent, and that align herself with iron-clad, bulletproof standards.  

spacer.png

At the end of the day, the fans care about what they will mostly enjoy listening to years from now. BTW is an incredible album that is still loved by the fans. It wasn't the success that TF/TFM was, but the quality is great. 

I don't see a lot of fans listening to The Harlequin in a year from now…

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Harlequin ranking: 

Hide contents

The Joker 

World On A String 

Oh When the Saints 

Folie à Deux 

Happy Mistake

That's Life 

Smile 

Close to You 

That's Entertainment 

Get Happy (2024) 

Good Morning 

Gonna Build A Mountain 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Don't agree with the Sabrina part of this her album is so much fun BUT I do agree, harlequin is great

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.