Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

26 minutes ago, PMM said:

say what you want. i am living for Lg6.5 and we still have Lg7 lead this month :celestial2:

Don't get me wrong I love Harlequin; it is probably sitting next to Joanne or Chromatica in my tier list.

The thing is, two thirds of this base go fully manic when she releases anything but 'dark but not too dark, TF/TFM-esque but not too retro or self-referential, and with strong vocals but not too shouty and definitely not too nasally bops'

Aston Martin

No wonder she hates us!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

• Replies 223.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

FRANCE - WEEK 7 CHARTS

Top Singles:

16. Die With A Smile (+2) *NEW PEAK*

Chart run: 37 - 35 - 35 - 27 - 28 - 18 - 16

Top Radio:

7. Die With A Smile (+5) *NEW PEAK*

Top Albums:

52. Harlequin (NEW)

Unfortunately 8 songs from the album bomb debuted above DWAS in the Top Singles chart, preventing it from going Top 10 :deadbanana2:

Edited by Namiskine
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

THE LEGACY OF LADY GAGA - TRACKLIST

01 - JUST DANCE

02 - POKER FACE

03 - PAPARAZZI

04 - BAD ROMANCE

05 - TELEPHONE (FEAT. BEYONCÉ)

06 - BORN THIS WAY

07 - JUDAS

08 - THE EDGE OF GLORY

09 - BLOODY MARY

10 - APPLAUSE

11 - MILLION REASONS

12 - JOANNE (WHERE DO YOU THINK…)

13 - SHALLOW (WITH MINI COOPER)

14 - ALWAYS REMEMBER US THIS WAY

15 - RAIN ON ME (WITH ARIANA GRANDE)

16 - DIE WITH A SMILE (WITH BRUNO MARS)

17 - HAPPY MISTAKE

18 - GARDEN OF EDEN

19 - NOTORIOUS BEING

20 - SONG WE STILL HAVE NOT HEARD

LADY GAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lg7-lady-gaga.gif

…or we could just make a playlist of this on Spotify?

Greatest hits albums… in the streaming era… people aren't even trying with their rumors anymore :biblionana:

• Like 1

I can't get over how unlistenable the soundtrack is. I haven't seen the movie yet but no wonder people were walking out :rip:

IMG-9368.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I can't get over how unlistenable the soundtrack is. I haven't seen the movie yet but no wonder people were walking out :rip:

IMG-9368.gif

Yeah, after the movie I understood why Harlequin exists. It's still not my cup of tea, but I get it 

Edited by opbranden
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

the hold this snippet still has on me

scream-loud-scream.gif

I am still replaying it. Someone needs to add it to one of those compilations of LG7 snippets

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

4 minutes ago, judaskills said:

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

I'VE BECOOOOME A NOTORIOOOUS BEEEEEING TATATATA!!! 

• Like 1

Joker 1 is one of my favorite movies, but I'll never forgive Todd Phillips for how he failed Gaga with this movie.

It was his responsibility that everything turned out okay.

This would have never happened to Nolan or Cameron.

When she later today posts

In the Garden of Eden, the truth always blooms 🌹. Some paint it with 31% on the rotten surface, but the real masterpiece grows from the roots. Ready to taste the forbidden? 🍎 #LG7 #GardenOfEden #fųckTodd

:suburban:

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

FRANCE - WEEK 7 CHARTS

Top Singles:

16. Die With A Smile (+2) *NEW PEAK*

Chart run: 37 - 35 - 35 - 27 - 28 - 18 - 16

Top Radio:

7. Die With A Smile (+5) *NEW PEAK*

Top Albums:

52. Harlequin (NEW)

Unfortunately 8 songs from the album bomb debuted above DWAS in the Top Singles chart, preventing it from going Top 10 :deadbanana2:

Any chance for Top10 next week? 

4 minutes ago, Miichael said:

OK I TRIED AND TRIED TO GIVE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT BUT NOW YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR .

TODD PHILIPS WHEN I CATCH U 

I just knowwww there was drama on set. Tell it to me Rachel 

11 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Yeah, after the movie I understood why Harlequin exists. It's still not my cup of tea, but I get it 

She could have dropped Harlequin first to save the fans from preordering the soundtrack 

I feel a bit duped spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, judaskills said:

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

I need this song NOW mother. She should release it as a B-side to the single to appease the wait until February for the album.

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

• Like 1

It's really weird she still hasn't posted about the movie being out :toofunny3: It's mainly weird because one would guess she is contractually obliged to post about it, but even without that, having a movie out is a big deal. I hope she's doing fine despite movie bombing like that :katie:

• Like 2

I don't want to be mean but does the girl in this gif have scoliosis or something? why is her head like that

IMG-9368.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

I'm starting to think the audience for this movie is the dumbest people on planet Earth lol. Who would even think this about someone's voice and not be like, "yeah, maybe that's part of the movie"?

That's the main issue here. Phillips thought he was doing some controversial indie film that appeals to intellectuals and festival circuits (hence why the reception at venice was better) but he forgot that a blockbuster needs to appeal to the common people cause it needs to bring in a lot of cash to justify its budget.

It honestly sounds like Fraud Phillips was actively trying to sabotage Gaga or something. The way he said the kissing part was improvised was like… oh she didn't wanna follow the script or direction. Dunno there's a lot of finger pointing going on I wonder if we'll ever find out the full story of the decision making process leading to it bombing so bad 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.