Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

Shaboozey (and some country artists) surge/stability at the moment is probably part of his campaign for CMA. 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

• Replies 223.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

40 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Hmmm, I'm sure this is not right, right? She has multiple top 10s

Three is considered multiple, sis.

9 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Finally going to see FAD today.

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

Hope you have a FADulous time. It's a good film when you don't have a dumb ***** in your ear telling you otherwise. :eli:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

Imagine if after the all the drama she actually gets an oscar nomination :ahh:

Maybe she could. She was electrifying in this movie. 

I was watching the local news this morning and the two lady anchors pretty much took a dump on the movie… One of them said she had to leave in the middle of the movie because she didn't know it was a musical. And the other one said "if you like Gaga then you will like this, if you don't you won't"

I was like shut the f up!

Also some people think Gaga's voice sucks because they think is her real singing voice in the movie. My co workers who also walked out of the movie, said Gaga sucked at singing and trying to explain to him it was for the movie was useless so I gave up. 

This is A TOTAL MESS!!! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I was watching the local news this morning and the two lady anchors pretty much took a dump on the movie… One of them said she had to leave in the middle of the movie because she didn't know it was a musical. And the other one said "if you like Gaga then you will like this, if you don't you won't"

Also some people think Gaga's voice sucks because they think is her real singing voice in the movie. My co workers who also walked out of the movie, said Gaga sucked at singing and trying to explain to him it was for the movie was useless so I gave up. 

This is A TOTAL MESS!!! 

You could have thrown your laptop or phone to your co-worker's face with Happy Mistake live performance and the sound of music Oscar performance open.

Edited by kwek_kwek
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

The incels are unhinged. Some of their arguments don't even make sense, "Gaga had to make it woke" "She's a DEI hire" :toofunny3: and of course they're loser asses wasted time hounding her IG comments with hate as if she's going to read any of that :toofunny3: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, kwek_kwek said:

You could have thrown your laptop or phone to her face with Happy Mistake live performance and the sound of music Oscar performance open.

I did tell her about the performance lol.

People are so dumb. You can show proof but once the idea is embedded in their head is just hard to change it. 

3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

This is A TOTAL MESS!!! 

Tbf people who are cineliterate would love it. They'd appreciate the technical aspects, the acting, deconstruction of genres. If they go in expecting a regular movie (let alone a regular comic book movie or regular sequel, or even regular musical) they'd hate it. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

what's his atrl

75319514_adelefo.thumb.gif.40bbd41062805b31c5ffabfefd39cf9d.gif

• Haha 8

7 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

This is something I thought about after my screening. Growing up, I constantly argued with my family, who insisted she couldn't sing. The movie made me wonder how people unfamiliar with her would react to her deliberately singing off-key. :rip:

Thankfully not a lot of people will see this movie :ryan3:

• Haha 3

walking out of a movie is such loser behavior honestly (except if u realize the movie makes fun of a certain people group or is hateful or smth).

Like u already paid. Is your ego THAT big that u cant remain seated for the remaining 50min? Weird a*s behavior.

OT: good morning, good mooorning.

Edited by ChrispyBelievix
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

I love how monsters are shaping the narrative. Let's go, let's put all the blame on Todd (as we should)

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Rama said:

Today we're tracking Mr. S' every move

Lady Gaga Tried to Investigate Jan. 6 Herself—'I Looked For Evidence' -  Newsweek

what is going on?! :WAP:

I haven't been able to stand our society for a long time. Many people have thrown all rationality out of the window. Many people are just stupid. I haven't seen the movie yet, but no one can tell me that this flood of hate is justified. People just love to hate, rant and bash now. It's okay if you don't like a movie or an actress, but you should stay objective and constructive.

• Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

we don't deserve her. if one of you say one bad word about lg7 i will search the info about you everywhere on the internet and i will use it. so you better be careful. i am not playing :khalyan2:  

5 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

what is going on?! :WAP:

The single is coming next week, she will probably start teasing this week. (Hopefully):WAP:

• Like 1

That poor anchor didn't even get to see that triggering part of the film. The sensationalized lie. :dies: 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

19 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

I don't deny she might be a bit disheartened by the film being panned, but she's gone through way worse moments in her career. Plus, you can detach an actor from a movie when it's being panned, and she definitely has that comfort blanket at the moment since she's definitely not getting the finger pointed at her for any problems this film has. I mean, when she was getting skull-dragged from 2013-2017, that was a direct hit at her and her musicality. And she came out the other side of that.

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.