Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

At least Gaga's performance in JFAD is acclaimed. She probably signed on to her next acting project already. The movie flopping won't negatively effect her acting career 

• Like 1

• Replies 213.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

At least Gaga's performance in JFAD is acclaimed. She probably signed on to her next acting project already. The movie flopping won't negatively effect her acting career 

but the movie won't flop :heart:

Only 10 points separating DWAS and #2 :rip: something needs to be done

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

but the movie won't flop :heart:

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

Spotify Monthly Listeners Update

#4. (=) Lady Gaga - 97,842,172 (+581,310)

The way the number keeps rising :jonny:I hope she reaches 100M

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

We don't believe in predictions before releases!

I hope China and India BO put this over the $600million mark so it's not labeled a flop. 

• Like 1

The Weeknd feat Carti song lost 35% on the second day :deadbanana4:

DWAS is such a HUGE HIT :ahh:

Tbh, unless she's looking for a 10M+ paycheck for every role, she should really do an indie flick next, American mainstream cinema is boring af and it's really hit and miss, and it mostly misses 

Edited by Thin White Duke
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

I hope China and India BO put this over the $600million mark so it's not labeled a flop. 

I think it will be labeled a flop anyways, because it won't reach 1B like the first movie, but hopefully it can at least break even :thing:

• Like 1

Just now, Thin White Duke said:

Tbh, she should really do an indie flick next, American mainstream cinema is boring af and it's really hit and miss, and it mostly misses

The problem is she's too expensive for smaller productions. 

4 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

I don't see it doing well in India. People don't like western musicals over there :giraffe: 

1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

I don't see it doing well in India. People don't like western musicals over there :giraffe: 

I read it's doing very good in pre-sales there with no competition from local movies over a long weekend? 

12 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

if it turns out to b a box office hit worldwide, watch them haters equate US box office as the only important metric :ryan3:

Edited by AlGreRithm
  • Haha 3

World on a string is a sexy song, imagine Jamie Lee Curtis scene dancing in that bed. 

Not me predicting the Good Morning situation with the "Good morning to everyone except..." :ahh:

• Haha 4

ngl it would be a major kii if gaga's highest grossing movie was also a box office bomb :rip: the ultimate reverse warholian expedition methinks :suburban:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

ngl it would be a major kii if gaga's highest grossing movie was also a box office bomb :rip: the ultimate reverse warholian expedition methinks :suburban:

even when she loses she wins

R0cuFow.png

• Haha 2

At this point, I want JFAD to do well because so many people are rooting for it to fail. :giraffe:

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Considering the $200M budget it needs to get to $500M at least to break even. Anything above that should in theory be profit. Ideally it gets there without China as studios only get 25% of the revenue generated there.

$600M in theory would be good and would lead to a nice profit, but definitely an underperformance compared to the first Joker.

Looking at the early numbers, we'd be very lucky if it reaches $500M WW.

• Like 2

It's kinda weird nothing Joker related has been promoted by Haus Labs. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.