• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• sunbathinganimal

4 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Kendrick at the SB only means a new album by him in Febuary aka LG7's release month.

The Super Bowl will be on February 9th.

I believe it's more likely that he's announcing the project and performing the lead single, which could be released the Friday before, Feb 7th :huh:

Or he could pull a Beyoncé and release the full album on the 9th even if it's a Sunday...

In any case, we can likely rule out February 7th as a possible release date for LG7. Interscope wouldn't release Gaga's album right before the Super Bowl frenzy and with Kendrick taking all the attention.

14th, 21st and 28th :gaygacat9:

Edited by opbranden
  • Like 3

The way everybody is now a threat for Gaga :dies: 

Why cant you guys be happy LG7 era is about to finally start? Let other artists BE. I cant wait to hear both, The Weeknd and Kendrick's new albums and I'm obsessed with the Sabrina album.

• Thanks 7

11 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Why cant you guys be happy LG7 era is about to finally start? Let other artists BE. I cant wait to hear both, The Weeknd and Kendrick's new albums and I'm obsessed with the Sabrina album.

It's not about threat :rip: I don't give a **** I was just playing psychic trying yo figure it out when it was likely for her to release the album. Kendrick is Interscope, they will not release two albums on the same day meaning it's more likely for her to release from Feb 14th on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Girlie, you're in the Gaga base. :jonny: Of course Gaga fans are going to be adversarial towards anyone deemed a "threat". Stans will be stans.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, opbranden said:

I believe we have not yet received confirmation regarding whether that performance in Vegas was recorded for the VMAs (or recordet at all). My understanding is that the info originated as a rumor on Twitter, right? 

in this picture you can see someone recording proffesionaly with a big camera (behind Bruno) also a boom operator with the big microphone (left side next to bruno)... they did sang it twice... (more angles / audio mix) they had different outfits from all the others performances, this one had stage effect like pyrotechnic effects "open fire" and (burst spraks) things other's performance didn't have. which makes us think this was recorded maybe not for the VMAs but to post later on youtube maybe. at that point they knew they had a big HIT.

Spoiler

Imagen

Spoiler

the pyrotechnics effects

Edited by DockDock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, DockDock said:

in this picture you can see someone recording proffesionaly with a big camera (behind Bruno) also a boom operator with the big microphone (left side next to bruno)... they did sang it twice... they had different outfits from all the others performances, this one had stage effect like pyrotechnic effects "open fire" and (burst spraks) things other's performance didn't have. which makes us think this was recorded maybe not for the VMAs but to post later on youtube maybe. at that point they knew they had a big HIT.

Hide contents

Imagen

Hide contents

the pyrotechnics effects

Uuuh thanks for the receipts :heart: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hair said:

Spotify Monthly Listeners Update

#6. (=) - Lady Gaga - 86,816,578 (+1,105,753)

90M should just be a few days away :clownny:

ezgif-2-821a6064b2.gif

Let's goooo gaga hitting 90M soon:jonny5:

• Like 3

Peaking like this on Spotify right before her next lead single is insane, her mind of a master :suburban:

I like to pretend Gaga and her team released DWAS first for the sole purpose of boosting her listeners right in time for LG7. :duca: 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, opbranden said:

It's not about threat :rip: I don't give a **** I was just playing psychic trying yo figure it out when it was likely for her to release the album. Kendrick is Interscope, they will not release two albums on the same day meaning it's more likely for her to release from Feb 14th on. 

Oh my bad then, didnt read your post well.

• Like 1

Im like how is A Bar Song predicted top pull more streams in the US this week than DWAS? It's because of Pandora and Youtube Music. You would think DWAS 5M weekly streaming advantage on Spotify US and lead on Apple Music US would be able to even it out but A Bar Song is predicted to pull 2.5M more streams than DWAS this week :rip: 

Amazon Music too, DWAS is #2 and A Bar Song is #1 and also has another version at #9. Pandora DWAS is #83 while ABS is #1. Youtube ABS is pulling 2M more weekly. And ABS has been stable while DWAS has been dropping in positions/streams on all platforms sans Spotify and Apple Music.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Who else could it be  :suburban:

Terrorizing our eyes with his shitty movements since 2008

giphy.webp

LAG should have tossed him when she had the chance :emofish:

• Haha 1

Do yall know that monster that is trying to kill himself 

I love how every era people explain how the radio number update works and yet I still don't understand that system :ahh:

+,-, (0.575)....  :ahh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

Girl can you pls shhh. We want commercial success, we want full attention, we want the entire release week to be hers and hers only. 

We are on a pop forum and %75 what we care about is basically Charts. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

cause some people here have deep trauma scars, won't name names. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Im like how is A Bar Song predicted top pull more streams in the US this week than DWAS? It's because of Pandora and Youtube Music. You would think DWAS 5M weekly streaming advantage on Spotify US and lead on Apple Music US would be able to even it out but A Bar Song is predicted to pull 2.5M more streams than DWAS this week :rip: 

Amazon Music too, DWAS is #2 and A Bar Song is #1 and also has another version at #9. Pandora DWAS is #83 while ABS is #1. Youtube ABS is pulling 2M more weekly. And ABS has been stable while DWAS has been dropping in positions/streams on all platforms sans Spotify and Apple Music.

I hate that bar song so much. I hate one hit wonders overall. 

Smth telling me that song wont leave the top spot until xmas :rip:

You would think it should be free falling on radio by now but it gained 1.5M ai in the past 2 days…. And still sitting pretty at 96M :rip: It would take at least 3 months for this song to finally fall below 70M ai BUT its still too high. 

My hopes kinda died , because there are approximately 70 points difference between DWAS and that one hit wonder. 

Even if DWAS starts to pull 2.7-2.8M streams daily on spotify, she still wouldnt hit the #1 Spot on BBHot100. 

• Thanks 1

This smash….  

Chart run so far / #2 - #1 - #1 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I love how every era people explain how the radio number update works and yet I still don't understand that system :ahh:

Same.

I've been reading that s*** since 2010 and I still cannot get how it works :gaygacat2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I still need a tldr that tells me if it's good or bad :dies:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yes, it's me after learning Gaga was sidelined in Joker 2.

• Haha 1

Ranking / Rating Lady Gaga's discography 

#1: Born This Way (9.6)

Gaga's current magnum opus. Creative, unique, solid pop songs. No one else could release this album.

#2: The Fame Monster (9.0)

A top tier pop record with no skips.

#3: A Star Is Born (OST) (8.8)

Showcases both Gaga's vocals and her ability to sing in any genre. Adds solid country, soft rock, etc. records to her discography. 

#4: ARTPOP (8.4)

Rivals BTW in terms of creativity and originality. Some duds, but overall this is classic Lady Gaga.

#5: The Fame (8.2)

A solid record that blends decades of popular music into a sweet mix of classic pop. 

#6: Cheek To Cheek (8)

Gaga's vocals and the selection of standards carry this album. This is JazzGa at her best: mature, trained, and full of emotion. 

#7: Chromatica (7.4)

Vocals and lyrics are top tier, but production fails to capture the essence of Lady Gaga. Overall a decent dance pop album, just not to Gaga's standards.

#8: Joanne (6.8)

basic production, questionable mixing, and a sometimes distracting faux accent. Some songs are worth revisiting though

#9: Love For Sale (6.0)

Bad vocal mixing for both Tony and Gaga, Questionable vocals from Gaga. The band carries this album. 

Edited by TedLasso
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.