Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

4 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Well ok you can be worried about him if you want, I won't :cm: Like come on. What's next, we'll worry about Rita Ora?

Are you that out of touch?

• Like 1

• Replies 201.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• sunbathinganimal

richy not being in paris is a good sign...right? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

Bar Song and I Had Some Help will have fallen significantly in the radio, just in time for LG7 lead possible top 10 debut  :eddie:

She performed two nights with him back to back in CA and then twice the same day in Vegas. That's four performances and I don't really think she would have joined him that many times (complete with colour-coordinated outfits) if they weren't being recorded.

If they aren't planning on airing it with the VMAs or doing some major promo slots like SNL etc. they should just upload it on Youtube since the song is doing exceptionally well there and it can easily gain traction. This unofficial upload has 1M views already, and there are more such uploads with thousands of views :rip:

The song absolutely deserves to go #1 and it has a real fighting chance, all it needs is a little push. Interflop/Atlantic said no to payola so it'll just have to continue growing on radio organically. An "acapella" version would have actually made sense in this case because of their harmonies and vocals but something tells me they want to snatch the #1 without releasing any 1869382x alt versions since they didn't bother to put anything out so far.

It would be amazing if she has the #1 song and movie the same week. Let's hope they have some tricks saved for that. 

:clack:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

Bar Song and I Had Some Help will have fallen significantly in the radio, just in time for LG7 lead possible top 40 debut  :eddie:

:eli:

the views, the likes :celestial5:

the GP is ready to dance in the shadows of the night 

4 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

She performed two nights with him back to back in CA and then twice the same day in Vegas. That's four performances and I don't really think she would have joined him that many times (complete with colour-coordinated outfits) if they weren't being recorded.

If they aren't planning on airing it with the VMAs or doing some major promo slots like SNL etc. they should just upload it on Youtube since the song is doing exceptionally well there and it can easily gain traction. This unofficial upload has 1M views already, and there are more such uploads with thousands of views :rip:

The song absolutely deserves to go #1 and it has a real fighting chance, all it needs is a little push. Interflop/Atlantic said no to payola so it'll just have to continue growing on radio organically. An "acapella" version would have actually made sense in this case because of their harmonies and vocals but something tells me they want to snatch the #1 without releasing any 1869382x alt versions since they didn't bother to put anything out so far.

It would be amazing if she has the #1 song and movie the same week. Let's hope they have some tricks saved for that. 

#1 single and #1 movie on the week she's announcing LG7 single whew what a moment.

Are we scared for the Weeknd blocking Gagas release week or delusional for thinking Gaga has a potential collab with him

:celestial5:

The way Gaga's gonna be channeling all the mental illness she's seen in Liddos for the Harley role…

UsoYifr.png

like, mother's really taking notes from the same stans who were having meltdowns over Chromatica oreos

UsoYifr.png

Monthly listeners

#6 86.816.578 (+1.105.753)

• Like 1

Bruno is at 98.5M now :clap3:

Bruno 100M update on Tuesday and Gaga 90M update on Wednesday I think... :gaygacat1:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Are we scared for the Weeknd blocking Gagas release week or delusional for thinking Gaga has a potential collab with him

:celestial5:

I think he's releasing his album in November

UsoYifr.png

• Thanks 1

Do we think there's a chance there might be a tour on the cards for 2025? Not to jump too far ahead but it's a nice thought.

When Radio pays more to artists than streaming does, that's why the music industry will not take Radio points out of the Hot 100. We just have to get Radio to go on board to have longevity, but a #1 would be nice.

:ryan3:

When Kendrick brings Gaga out at the Super Bowl to perform PARTYNAUSEOUS and ***** Don't Kill My Vibe :jonny:

Kendrick headlining the SB HT Show when GÁR comes out in Harley costume & sings PARTYNAUSEOUS

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Kendrick at the SB only means a new album by him in Febuary aka LG7's release month.

interscope is dumb enough to drop a new kendrick record and a new ga record in the same month i fear

interscope is dumb enough to drop a new kendrick record and a new ga record in the same month i fear

FRANCE

Spotify Top Songs:

32. (+2) Die With A Smile - 179.764 (+6.904) *NEW STREAM PEAK*

Spotify Top Artists:

53. Lady Gaga (=)

Deezer Top 100:

41. Die With A Smile (+2) *NEW PEAK*

Apple Music Top 100:

53. Die With A Smile (+5) *NEW PEAK*

ezgif-2-821a6064b2.gif

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

FRANCE

Spotify Top Songs:

Spotify Top Artists:

53. Lady Gaga (=)

Deezer Top 100:

Apple Music Top 100:

ezgif-2-821a6064b2.gif

Coming for another GOLD certification, queen of France

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

FRANCE

Spotify Top Songs:

Spotify Top Artists:

53. Lady Gaga (=)

Deezer Top 100:

Apple Music Top 100:

ezgif-2-821a6064b2.gif

Coming for another GOLD certification, queen of France

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.