• Replies 164.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

I disagree. I personally don't think that Chromatica is "carefree." Sonically, maybe. But I believe that as a whole, it contains some of Gaga's most personal and introspective lyrics.

"Stupid Love" and "Babylon" are probably the only two carefree songs on the record, imo.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

She repeated again the "don't pray for me, I'm going to hell" line.

:celestial5:

It must be lyrics from LG7 or Jfad Ost (hope it's the former tho :dancehall:)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sannie said:

She quite literally did this with Chromatica to the point that she stepped back from producing and fans have been dragging that album and her "carefree attitude" towards it for four years. :jonny:

----

Oh, my God. ATRL doesn't allow you to use ad-blockers anymore and when I turned mine off, I was shocked. The amount of ads is ******* horrendous.

Chromatica carefree? Where? She still keeps blaming her fans for forcing her to record that album and go through 100 crying sessions on her porch

Although it was cool & fresh for her to admittedly get over herself (her words) and allow many people to collab and work on Chromatica, I'm glad she's going back to producing. On the little she's given us for this album, she seems quite confident. Give it to us mama.

• Like 2

Apparently the documentary is set to be released on August 3rd, which is also Tony's birthday.

I'm not sure if this user is trolling, but the pictures seem pretty convincing. (?) 

Nevermind, it was accidentally released again and a bunch of monsters saw it  :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

You can find bits of it on twitter :rip:

Edited by ToniGaga96
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

It must be lyrics from LG7 or Jfad Ost (hope it's the former tho :dancehall:)

Isn't there a scene in JFaD where a random women tells her to go to hell and she responds something like: "I'll take you with me", or something along those lines. 

Let's hope LG7 is inspired by Joker 

Gaga's last date is Saturday.
If she doesn't announce anything the following week, we're officially burying an album for the end of August. 

If she was coming now we would have some insider info about it by now. Maybe that designer meant that the single is coming in august aka she starts the album cycle. I have no hopes for July tbh

Just now, TheOrangeTree said:

Gaga's last date is Saturday.
If she doesn't announce anything the following week, we're officially burying an album for the end of August. 

oh? I though Jizz and Piss would go until the end of the month!! I'm excited again :duca:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TMRA said:

If she was coming now we would have some insider info about it by now. Maybe that designer meant that the single is coming in august aka she starts the album cycle. I have no hopes for July tbh

As I mentioned before, the same situation occurred with Katy, and no insiders had any information about her specific date.

We can only hope that her team has been more successful in keeping things confidential this time and that an announcement will be made soon. :dancehall:

10 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

As I mentioned before, the same situation occurred with Katy, and no insiders had any information about her specific date.

We can only hope that her team has been more successful in keeping things confidential this time and that an announcement will be made soon. :dancehall:

Even though there was no concrete date for Katy, there was lot of other concrete information out there.

Cover, song title, lyrics etc, so far its complete silence from insiders when its come to lg7 lead.

Its either her team got very good at preventing information leak or there is no single coming out soon.

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

Even though there was no concrete date for Katy, there was lot of other concrete information out there.

Cover, song title, lyrics etc, so far its complete silence from insiders when its come to lg7 lead.

Its either her team got very good at preventing information leak or there is no single coming out soon.

I agree and I actually doubt the got very good at preventing leaks, its her team afterall:deadbanana: the more i think about it the more i feel like joker and lg7 are coming at the same time frame

She should have done it like this:

- Announcement early July album date + pre-order
- Release end August album without lead single before (like billie)
- Album promotion on radio, VMAs

Joker era to boost album without doing anything (she talks in these interviews for joker 2 about how the film inspired her for lg7 and that the film and 'the album are complementary = communication genius) 

This would have ensured the album's longevity

I don't see how they're going to get away with launching lg7 and the era joker 2 at the same time...

24 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

22 minutes ago, TMRA said:

I agree and I actually doubt the got very good at preventing leaks, its her team afterall:deadbanana: the more i think about it the more i feel like joker and lg7 are coming at the same time frame

Yeah, but none of that was known because of insiders leaking info, it just leaked. After that, xtino, supervillain, and others confirmed info and said a bit more, but the same happened with us. RideOrDie and supervillain both thought something would happen soon, SV teased the title, xtino confirmed the weeknd and Gesaffelstein.

The main difference is that we didn't get any leaks other than that girlfriend snippet, and insiders don't know that much more than us.

Maybe I'm just trying to be optimistic, but she teased LG7 with the snippet of a song more than a month ago... It's just insane to think that nothing will be released soon.

Plus, most of the news is expecting her to release this summer, and summer ends on September 21st.

• Like 1

The way OGHs are giving themselves hernias over Gar these past few days even though she's been silent outside of J&P :rip: 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Yeah, but none of that was known because of insiders leaking info, it just leaked.

After that, xtino, supervillain, and others confirmed info and said a bit more, but the same happened with us. RideOrDie and supervillain both thought something would happen soon, SV teased the title, xtino confirmed the weeknd and Gesaffelstein.

The main difference is that we didn't get any leaks other than that girlfriend snippet, and insiders don't know that much more than us.

Maybe I'm just trying to be optimistic, but she teased LG7 with the snippet of a song more than a month ago... It's just insane to think that nothing will be released soon.

Plus, most of the news is expecting her to release this summer, and summer ends on September 21st.

Whether it leaked or came through insiders, lot of things were out there, nothing about LG7 lead is out there except for "girlfriends for weekend" snippet that we don't know if its true or not.

Supervillian posted some random number of asterisks, RideorDie thought it was coming out in June but nothing happened. Xtino confirmations were also not related to lead, but to album overall.

Again We have zero concrete info about LG7 lead, in comparison to Katy's where everything was out there except for release date. 

15 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Whether it leaked or came through insiders, lot of things were out there, nothing about LG7 lead is out there except for "girlfriends for weekend" snippet that we don't know if its true or not.

Supervillian posted some random number of asterisks, RideorDie thought it was coming out in June but nothing happened. Xtino confirmations were also not related to lead, but to album overall.

Again We have zero concrete info about LG7 lead, in comparison to Katy's where everything was out there except for release date. 

You may have a point, but what did we know about Perfect Illusion before the name leaked thanks to her website code? :dancehall:

I'm hopeful 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.