• Replies 164.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Her hair is getting more black each show as fans have pointed out but I didn't realize how obvious it was with the last show.

286920184129.jpg

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Didn't someone say that when they update her stats, it is because she is releasing something?

This is the 3rd update we get this year

:clack:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Nico Robin said:

They want us to hate Chromatica soo bad but its NEVER happening bb!

This is the dancefloor we fought for

QkX9Au4.gif

The way my hips hurt just looking at that.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Nico Robin said:

They want us to hate Chromatica soo bad but its NEVER happening bb!

This is the dancefloor we fought for

QkX9Au4.gif

is this gif real

• Haha 1

Gaga finally has her life together, in good health both physically and mentally and then you see this

QkX9Au4.gif

• Haha 13

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

Her hair is getting more black each show as fans have pointed out but I didn't realize how obvious it was with the last show.

286920184129.jpg

I can't wait to see how it is tomorrow then.

It's a nice throwback to when she'd gradually change her wig colors earlier in her career for new album and even single eras. When her hair changed, fans knew something was coming.

She kinda gave that up midway through BTW era and then only somewhat done it since (and very briefly/sloppily, ie pink hair for Chromatica turning to blonde quickly and then blue and then blue wasn't in anything anyway etc etc)

• Like 2

What if ma'am wants to not only connect LG7 / J:FáD as sisters but be fully into her spooky oooky Thriller bag once again.

LEAD + MV Friday the 13th (September)

ALBUM October 25th (Halloween week)

Welcome back stuntery  🖤

QkX9Au4.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

286920184129.jpg

Her hair was more black last week 

spacer.png

Fun Tonight going 3x Platinum in Brazil. The TASTE! :clap3:

Never got the hate for that song. The final chorus is especially great.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I don't think it's the fans that are dragging it there.

Hide contents

We need a new smash era to scare these KatyCats/DulaPeep/Sabrina/Whoever else is hot at the moment back into their caves. 

Generous of you to refer to Katy and Dua as "hot at the moment" ddddd

Gaga has simultaneously been the most popular and most hated artist on ATRL since Born This Way. Let these fomos get their little irrational anger out before JFAD's first week singes their receding hairlines off.

• Like 4

I want to know what the dancers working for Richy genuinely think of his choreo like-

If I had trained professionally for years just to be taught that flopping around move I'd be so humiliated 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, zoldyck said:

Have their been test screening for nightbitch, I am lowkey surprised at people switching from laughing at story to having Amy in their predictions.

Although role does seem like something Oscars would prefer if lands well with critics

There have been and word seems to be pretty polarized. It's probably not a film the GP will get (or like) but critics and cinephiles could get behind. If so, that could be good news for Gaga since Amy having a film that's too inaccessible could be a kneecap whereas Gaga will likely be the clear populist option.

7 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

I want to know what the dancers working for Richy genuinely think of his choreo like-

If I had trained professionally for years just to be taught that flopping around move I'd be so humiliated 

I was thinking the same thing. Imagine getting ready, driving to the studio, stretching, and warming up just for Rat do that choreo :deadbanana2:

I just know they're dying inside :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Fun Tonight going 3x Platinum in Brazil. The TASTE! :clap3:

Never got the hate for that song. The final chorus is especially great.

Its due to the Pabllo Vittar remix (if you didn't know that already)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.