Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

46 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

I must be the only person in this fanbase that wants Richy to stay. The dancers are mad that he worked them too hard? Sorry, but that's what it's like when you're at the top of your industry. Like Gaga always says, "this is hard work." Some people think that they should be coddled and babied. There are already enough lazy people on Gar's team, why try to get rid of the one that actually has a work ethic?

And Jojo Siwa would be FORGOTTEN if that dance didn't go MEGA viral. We would be extremely lucky if LG7 had a dance that got that much attention.

Found the OGH in disguise

anime-girl.gif

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 164.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

6 minutes ago, Julio said:

the hair looks familiar and the black heart emoji… :suburban:

She's just copying Gaga per usual

:suburban:

• Confused 1

I'd rather LG7 be a yodeling album that opens with 30k than her getting dragged over a "viral" Ritchy dance

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7vX9Z-aGFUuPfZHYOv813yP8hmMdhwVdZOMUeef_JlXsVXJKNsY5aQ7Yd&s=10

• Haha 13

23 minutes ago, Julio said:

the hair looks familiar and the black heart emoji… :suburban:

I swear there's not an ounce of originality in this AI and Gaga coded woman. The fact that she always denied that she is inspired by Gaga is the worst. Yuck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

New Brazilian certifications

Always Remember Us This Way - 4x Diamond
Rain On Me - 3x Diamond
Fun Tonight - 3x Platinum

Bloody Mary - Platinum
Hold My Hand - Platinum
Before I Cry - Gold

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Oscars voters have always kinda been about narratives, not necessarily the best performance.

It depends from the year, narratives help in weak categories years, last year there was the narrative of the potential first Native American person winning an acting Oscar and it wasn't enough at the end despite the contender being even acclaimed and winning precursors, Glenn Close had the strongest narrative of the last decades and it wasn't enough as well, it depends from the case.

When it comes to Gaga, she can't rely on narratives since she's also just at her third movie, her performance simply needs to be undeniable and liked, even only to score a nomination and her music career won't be a factor by the way in campaigning, sure some trash media outlets could eventually use a possible music underperformance to make some headlines but actors and voters from the movie industry who struggle lot more than musicians won't certainly care about that kind of stuff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheHanyo said:

I must be the only person in this fanbase that wants Richy to stay. The dancers are mad that he worked them too hard? Sorry, but that's what it's like when you're at the top of your industry. Like Gaga always says, "this is hard work." Some people think that they should be coddled and babied. There are already enough lazy people on Gar's team, why try to get rid of the one that actually has a work ethic?

And Jojo Siwa would be FORGOTTEN if that dance didn't go MEGA viral. We would be extremely lucky if LG7 had a dance that got that much attention.

• Like 1

Gaga's best chances at BA will simply be if her performance is widely lauded and undeniable, much like Joaquin's in the first Joker movie. I don't think her releasing music would really harm her chances, the voters are already fully aware that Lady Gaga is a musician. If she does get a nom and becomes a favourite for the win, the main thing that could be a hazard is if she is also in the running for BOS, and obviously if other performances are equally as acclaimed and competitive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why is Gaga ALWAYS catching strays on ATRL? Practically every album of hers is being listed in that "albums that fanbases pretend to like" thread - do I have amnesia or something because the first year and a half of Chromatica had this fanbase gooning over how much they loved it. I still consider it in her Top 3.

I swear her biggest problem has always been this fanbase. She fed them so much in the beginning that if she lets them sit with anything longer than a year they start shredding it out of boredom.

2 minutes ago, Vegvisir said:

Why is Gaga ALWAYS catching strays on ATRL? Practically every album of hers is being listed in that "albums that fanbases pretend to like" thread - do I have amnesia or something because the first year and a half of Chromatica had this fanbase gooning over how much they loved it. I still consider it in her Top 3.

I swear her biggest problem has always been this fanbase. She fed them so much in the beginning that if she lets them sit with anything longer than a year they start shredding it out of boredom.

I don't think it's the fans that are dragging it there.

Spoiler

We need a new smash era to scare these KatyCats/DulaPeep/Sabrina/Whoever else is hot at the moment back into their caves. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Vegvisir said:

Gaga is the most popular artist on ATRL by a landslide but she's also the most hated out of pure jealousy for being ATRL's Main Pop Girl, unfortunately

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I don't think it's the fans that are dragging it there.

Hide contents

We need a new smash era to scare these KatyCats/DulaPeep/Sabrina/Whoever else is hot at the moment back into their caves. 

Its funny cause Duas career is basically over on her third album and Katy is working with r*pists for a quick hit that so far its the main candidate for worst song of the year lol

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

But what does Prince have anything to do with Gaga yall?

There was a picture of Prince in the background of the pic of Gaga with the trumpet players in the studio around the same time that The Weeknd rumours started and he posted a pic of Prince. And she was posting a lot of purple (which is a colour heavily associated with Prince) and he also released a companion album to a Batman movie.

10 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Its funny cause Duas career is basically over on her third album and Katy is working with r*pists for a quick hit that so far its the main candidate for worst song of the year lol

They all jumped to Sabrina now. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

spacer.png

For the love of God, just fire this abhorrent, abusive, TALENTLESS RAT already Gar PLEASE :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: :deadbanana4: 

Honestly, he has a talent for constantly making the most horrifying, disgusting, vomit inducing, uncanny and outright bad choreographies humans have ever came up with. He's the perfect example of what NOT to do. A brain that needs to be preserved for when aliens study what led to the extinction of humanity. A once in a millennium monstrosity.

Spoiler

QkX9Au4.gif

I would spray him like a ROACH

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952e1kowv7t6nn9a11e31

Edited by Dumbledore
  • Haha 5

56 minutes ago, Vegvisir said:

They want us to hate Chromatica soo bad but its NEVER happening bb!

This is the dancefloor we fought for

QkX9Au4.gif

• Thanks 10
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Vegvisir said:

it's widely considered in her top three it's just on atrl it's panned

5ed46c5eae571dd75741624a80bdb60d.thumb.j

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.