• Replies 164.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

It's a weird thing that at the last leg of jazz and piano she was like "i'm not kidding, we all gonna sign a contract, we'll do this show forever" and now she's saying it's over

what happened? new residency at the sphere?

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

also her posting about jazz & piano on social medias is not to promote the shows as they are all almost sold out already

LG7 is coming methinks

I was thinking the same thing. 
The show is pretty much sold out. 

Why is she doing a countdown if she plans on signing a new contract. 

Her designer already said the album is coming in August. Official LG7 news should be coming in July 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

also her posting about jazz & piano on social medias is not to promote the shows as they are all almost sold out already

LG7 is coming methinks

She is just posting about the shows to let her followers know what she is up to.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

She is just posting about the shows to let her followers know what she is up to.

She certainly doesn't feel the need to do that often anymore, given the months of gaps between any activity on her socials. :rip: 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It's a weird thing that at the last leg of jazz and piano she was like "i'm not kidding, we all gonna sign a contract, we'll do this show forever" and now she's saying it's over

Or no residency at all, one can hope. Plans change. 

• Thanks 1

She probably won't have time to create a new Jazz show and perform until maybe late next year. And even then she might have plans to get preggos and settle down or film a movie. There is no point in signing a new contract at this time. This is taking into account she's releasing a new album, movie and potential tour. 

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

plans change in her pop career all the time, it's good to see the trend following through to her jazz career :suburban:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Now I'm starting to fear the album will be plain ass titled "7". :suburban:

I'll take anything at this point, even some **** like "gaga".

32 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Beach House, sweetie...

Never thought of that, but that makes my list even longer.

Some Kat just made a thread claiming Katy surpassed Gaga in total steams on Spotify (based off of a photoshopped image) when Gaga has 2 billion more streams and is outstreaming her daily by close to 1 million :rip: The thread got deleted as soon as I pointed it out too :skull: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Some Kat just made a thread claiming Katy surpassed Gaga in total steams on Spotify (based off of a photoshopped image) when Gaga has 2 billion more streams and is outstreaming her daily by close to 1 million :rip: The thread got deleted as soon as I pointed it out too :skull: 

getting their humiliation kink kicked off early, whew Aston Martin

Edited by WildAmerican
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Her forcing that firm to drop Diddy...

Did she drop Richie too? It only seems fair.

I think its possible allegations regarding Richie haven't reached her.

It barely made any noise on social media or articles. and she is not active on twitter to know everything going on there like ARTPOP days.

27 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I was wondering what had happened to it because I saw that and was ready to CLOCK it. :rip:

Kats really are trying it this era huh. :gaycat:

Edited by dawnettakins
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

plans change in her pop career all the time, it's good to see the trend following through to her jazz career :suburban:

She saw them Chrome Ball checks clear and said hold on a sec let me keep doing stadiums instead :ryan3:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

It barely made any noise on social media or articles. and she is not active on twitter to know everything going on there like ARTPOP days.

No way. Miss Thing can't possibly be that out of touch with reality. :deadbanana:

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

No way. Miss Thing can't possibly be that out of touch with reality. :deadbanana:

Lemme send her an email just in case 

tumblr_ov3i7zWTAa1u6n38po1_250.gif

1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

We haven't seen her interact with him for possibly a year. We will see if he did any work for LG7

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

We haven't seen her interact with him for possibly a year. We will see if he did any work for LG7

I (unfortunately) recall hearing about him being at one of the J&P shows from this most recent leg. I still hope he's been canned regardless, though. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.