Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

52 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

What if Gaga's date was already set, and Katy and Capitol decided to announce earlier and release on the same day?

Katy would totally benefit from something like that. If she can work with Luke again, she can do anything.

:celestial5:

It seems like Gaga has delayed numerous times from earlier this year if even one of the usual trusted folks were right, so I don't think we can point fingers at anyone if they overlap. 

• Like 3

• Replies 163.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Love Me Right is not only one of the best songs on Chromatica but also should've been a single. 

Edited by Doctor Dick
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 8

this photo is so nostalgic 

GRNUao_XEAAJDzM?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

this photo is so nostalgic 

GRNUao_XEAAJDzM?format=jpg&name=large

I really wish she had stayed in NYC but I know she's said that the Malibu sunshine is good for her mental health. Plus she has that gorgeous property where she can just walk around with her dogs and horses. :jonny:

• Like 4

GN8-dB0WUAA_wbX?format=jpg&name=small GN8-dB4WoAAXzmj?format=jpg&name=small

i regret never buying a telephone bag she was selling at one point

178361F_1024x1024.jpg?v=1654679056

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey :clack:

What SrULp.gif

I just wanted to take 'nother look at cha :ryan3:

:suburban:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Haha 14

10 hours ago, Aden said:

What era did this happen for? ASIB?

Technically it happened to Joanne too, but PI saves us a year's worth sleep. 

:suburban:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

It seems like Gaga has delayed numerous times from earlier this year if even one of the usual trusted folks were right, so I don't think we can point fingers at anyone if they overlap. 

I did not intend to categorize Katy as "bad" in any way. I was merely suggesting that it is a possibility, given that Katy has a history of scheduling her releases around the same time as Gaga and that some headlines have already been written about "the comeback of the two 2010s pop queens this summer." Realistically, Gaga does not need this kind of publicity, but Katy could definitely benefit from some more headlines considering the commercial failure of her last eras.

• Like 5

Just now, Rino said:

anyone remembers this gem? :eddie:

It was my alarm for a long time. The beginning is so explosive it was very effective :clown:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

Love Me Right is not only one of the best songs on Chromatica but also should've been a single. 

:toofunny2:

its a cute bop but thats it, Gaga needs to be strong in sound vs. getting lost with the pop bimbos. Her streaming era friendly pop songs all didn't do great 

• Like 1

Applause became such a staple on SwifTok. Has anyone noticed an increase in streams since the tour started? 

20 year old Gaga writing and singing more soulful pop ballads than some pop girls in their 30s:clap3:

• Like 3

Has anybody sung the "i could be your girlfriend for the weed" line to her at J&P? 

8 hours ago, Nazareth said:

I really want Gaga to headline Glastonbury next year. How has she not been back since 2009?

Next year is our last chance until 2027.

:clack:

Just our luck that she won't do it. She's overdue a headline slot though

Edited by bitchfit
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

20 year old Gaga writing and singing more soulful pop ballads than some pop girls in their 30s:clap3:

Second one sounds like brown eyes sister and the fame reject 

I would complain about havin no dates but honestly i didnt expect Gaga would to release this fast :giraffe: 
I was totally prepared for a 2025 release.  I thought she would focus on her movie this year :gaycat2:

I just hope the US elections dont derail the era :emofish: not another artpop-chromatica situation plz

Edited by AvadaKedavra

4 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I would complain about havin no dates but honestly i didnt expect Gaga would to release this fast :giraffe: 
I was totally prepared for a 2025 release.  I thought she would focus on her movie this year :gaycat2:

I just hope the US elections dont derail the era :emofish: not another artpop-chromatica situation plz

This fast? Interesting choice of words 

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.