Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Another Friday, another day I woke up expecting the single to be out again. 

• Replies 163.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I'm with Gaga on this one. I can't wait for her Vegas shows to be over. 

:suburban:

But once they're over we will have nothing until Joker

16 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

But once they're over we will have nothing until Joker

Better than seeing videos of cheap Macy's prom section-looking dresses on her as an insult to her own legacy. I'll take it!

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Now why isn't miss Michael proposing yet

It's been 5 years

full

He has. Check on the rock on her left hand. I think he did this year during her bday. 

37 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Venice will announce the complete lineup for the 2024 festival on July 23

ohhhh little FÀDsters light your Alejandro candles 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952u0smxm2ukb3cq3qmy4r5pedqs3dngjl9tqylj4hd&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Anyone else wake up depressed after the debate disaster last night? At this point the only thing keeping me sane is the wait for J:FaD. The second trailer and everything from  that point until October will help me keep my mind occupied and if the movie is a BO success I'll just ignore the presidential election and keep myself happy with J:FaD  until the awards season ends. 

7 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Anyone else wake up depressed after the debate disaster last night?

no I'm in the UK we're doing great

Spoiler

kAcqekj.gif

• Haha 12

7 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Anyone else wake up depressed after the debate disaster last night? At this point the only thing keeping me sane is the wait for J:FaD. The second trailer and everything from  that point until October will help me keep my mind occupied and if the movie is a BO success I'll just ignore the presidential election and keep myself happy with J:FaD  until the awards season ends. 

girl same.... i'm much less into politics than i was years ago so I'm just going to focus on things that make me happy like music/movies and other irl stuff bc politics does not bring any joy... JFAD will save us during election season lmao

• Like 1

I used to say she'll never release anything while being in Vegas at jazz and piano. July 12 it is 

SrULp.gif

but again, this rollout is not mathing, because it all seems too ate for the album in August 

But wait Katy Perry is coming July 11 

Spoiler

I know she's not a threat but we never know what labels decide, reminder - it's the label not Gaga who decides when new music is gonna be released 

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

nurtec ad next!!!

0I7TMae.gif

Your f*cking edits make me scream sdksksjskk:bibliahh:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TrymeB said:

Im from Southamerica from the lands of Colombia :gaycat:

I woke up very happy and tropical.
Still a bit worried about my americans sisters.

FxYxJRa.gif

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.