Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

I'd love just an album release with no single, I've wanted her to do that for many years. But we still need VISUALS with it.

Just announce it either way.

:suburban:

• Replies 163.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

This post on GGD sent me :ahh:

"Master has my pathetic interview locked up"

[GagaDaily for Wii]

• Haha 9

During the chromatica era things were leaking left and right so I felt like we had some crumbs, but this time around it feels like nothing. Just the "tease" at the end of the tour film and a dip :deadbanana:

Coming for all-time peak tomorrow.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

We couldn't even get a drag queen interview :monkey: 

• Haha 8

39 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

This post on GGD sent me :ahh:

"Master has my pathetic interview locked up"

[GagaDaily for Wii]

But she says if I'm a good feg and apply my Haus Labs Triclonic Foundation, she'll release LG7

• Haha 1

Still not even a CRUMB?

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

I'd love just an album release with no single, I've wanted her to do that for many years. But we still need VISUALS with it.

Just announce it either way.

I'm on two sides of the fence. Getting a full album drop out of nowhere to let the music speak for itself sounds so fun, tbh. But the album has to be undeniable. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I'm on two sides of the fence. Getting a full album drop out of nowhere to let the music speak for itself sounds so fun, tbh. But the album has to be undeniable. 

Her albums are always undeniable. Some just happen to have some undeniably bad songs on them. 

• Haha 3

I like that a single album drop with some visuals takes the pressure off of an "era" and the nonstop chasing of single choices, etc. 

It doesn't feel like any of that is possible with the narrowing window between LG7 and JFAD premiere (and therefore promotion) anyway, so I'd rather it at least be able to stand on its own vs. withering on the side. 

NOT f*cking SOPHIE having a new song out before LG7. :bibliahh:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

During the chromatica era things were leaking left and right so I felt like we had some crumbs, but this time around it feels like nothing. Just the "tease" at the end of the tour film and a dip :deadbanana:

I'd prefer that over leaks :skull: Just the thought of pressing play on Spotify/AM on the new single without really knowing how it might sound :jonny5:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The success stan in me wants multiple singles before the album, but idec atp :skull:

• Like 1

Chromatica would have been the perfect album to be a Visual album btw.
But unfortunately we're heading more and more towards albums with little or no visual support (MVs).
The streaming era has killed all that..
18M views for Ariana's latest video, which features a huge star, is tragic even if it's a third clip.

• Like 2

I just know she's waiting until the last moment possible to release so that she can jump right into promoting JFAD and that'll be her excuse for abandoning the album. 

7be89a3778fdc15c6766ea6c7241fe45.jpg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

I just know she's waiting until the last moment possible to release so that she can jump right into promoting JFAD and that'll be her excuse for abandoning the album. 

7be89a3778fdc15c6766ea6c7241fe45.jpg

Probably get one live performance if that :eli: 

Tomorrow is the day

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Tomorrow is the day

to start another countdown :suburban:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The success stan in me wants multiple singles before the album, but idec atp :skull:

I feel like despite having sold a lot of albums Gaga is prominently known for her hit songs, don't think just putting out an entire album and missing out on the promo her singles would bring would work that well unless it's quality is undeniable/is a visual album or both. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • Like 1

With that being said Stupid Love's daily streams have been on par with G.U.Y.'s lately despite the multiple promo spots it just keeps getting so maybe they should at least attempt to not shoot the era in it's kneecap with a hype killing leaked lead single shot on a washing machine camera. :rip:

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

NOT f*cking SOPHIE having a new song out before LG7. :bibliahh:

Wow… I'm glad gar did not release any collab cause that's so generic and flat 

• Thumbs Down 1

Will the jazz era ever finish? It has been over 10 years we have braved through it, with small crumbs of pop every couple of years, we didn't sign up for this. I though i was stanning the new madonna/bowie/freddie, not the new bette midler, it's a very cruel joke that was played on us.  I'm tired of feathers and long gowns, i want latex and cvnt

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I feel like despite having sold a lot of albums Gaga is prominently known for her hit songs, don't think just putting out an entire album and missing out on the promo her singles would bring would work that well unless it's quality is undeniable/is a visual album or both. 

Yeah it's a strange irony because she's known more as an album artist in the music sphere but publicly, she's more known for her hits, fashion, public image. I would eve dare say actress.

Which is a crime because Joanne and Chromatica were great albums that deserve the love BTW and TFM regularly get. (I get why the public isn't into Artpop, though.)

4 hours ago, Sannie said:

She is an entertainer and artist first and foremost; she genuinely enjoys performing jazz and probably, and I'm just guessing here, feels like she is doing something important by spreading jazz and Tony's legacy to new audiences. Shouldn't we like the fact that she still enjoys entertaining after all these years? Isn't it a sign that she's still "in it"? Haven't we spent the majority of the last four years pondering whether or not she still wanted to be a musician? Her heart is still in it if she's willing to do these gigs. 

You have to let go of this constant obsession with what other artists are doing in comparison to what Gaga does. Gaga is not the same type of artist or entertainer Rihanna (:rip:) or Beyonce are. Gaga has no ego when it comes to jazz; she would probably perform at the local park if the time and money were right. She wants to show up and sing because of how much she loves doing it. That's just a product of her loving jazz and having no ego.

I actually love that she's not above small private gigs. It benefits her to not try so hard to cultivate a god-like image which can be offputting in the modern era where people have less of a friendlier relationship with celebs.

5 minutes ago, Aden said:

Yeah it's a strange irony because she's known more as an album artist in the music sphere but publicly, she's more known for her hits, fashion, public image. I would eve dare say actress.

Which is a crime because Joanne and Chromatica were great albums that deserve the love BTW and TFM regularly get. (I get why the public isn't into Artpop, though.)

Agree. Just more proof that she needs to serve artisté in the next stage of her music career rather than wither away rehashing dated hag :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.