• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

I'm expecting a similar rollout to Chromatica (or at least what was planned):
Lead Single, Promo single 2-3 weeks later, 2nd single 6 weeks after lead, album release a week after second single.

Wonder when/if this will happen

Just now, lgaga1fan said:

I'm expecting a similar rollout to Chromatica (or at least what was planned):
Lead Single, Promo single 2-3 weeks later, 2nd single 6 weeks after lead, album release a week after second single.

Wonder when/if this will happen

Show me with the calendar when you want it to happen :rip: 

• Like 1

there won't be a single

GAGA RETURNS WITH *ONLY* LG7 :mandown:

The way she's stunning and devouring just for the Jazz era. This is just the beggining. 

• Like 1

The fact that we're (probably) getting LG7 and the JFAD Soundtrack in the span of 2-3 months :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

You're two days off. 
JFAD comes out 4:10

That seems more like the length of a song, but since it is that short, I think in reality Epica knows the length of the next Nurtec ad.:suburban:

7 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I still believe that performing at weddings or private parties may be more suitable for someone like Jessie J, rather than a legendary artist such as Gaga. But that's my opinion... 

I know that money is money, but it is worth noting that when Beyoncé or Rihanna accepted similar gigs (and they accepted only few of them), they transformed their performances into noteworthy events, generating a different type of discourse. 

That said, at least she looked stunning, and her costumes were more beautiful than anything she wore in Vegas. Even her wig, in Vegas we got a dead skunk :deadbanana2: 

She is doing vegas show this time,so it's very easy to accept this gigs

announcement  with single cover July 12 after finish vegas show

first single July 26

second single August 23

then she will attend Venice film festival in August 28-August30 or something:gaygacat1:

After all release the album in September 

Edited by DiscoAtThePanic

I was listening to Late Night Feelings by Mark Ronson. Years later, I am still pressed Gaga isn't on that album or this wasn't the sound of Joanne  

• Like 2

What I think is interesting is that it wasn't until the album really started coming together in the recording sessions this year that a discussion around a 2024 release actually happened; it just confirms the idea that all her initial teasing late last year / early this year was just around the excitement of making LG7 itself, not that they had any release strategy in mind.

If that's the case they must clearly think the album and its concept would dovetail nicely with FaD and not be too jarring for any awards campaigning. Or Gaga just wants to take it all on. We also know that the label want a more drawn out rollout this time and better cross promotion with her movie releases.  

The "it's going to be hell" thing would also very much fit the vibe of the doom feeling of the election cycle and she may think it will be a good time to hit the cultural nerve again alongside Joker.

Considering A) I don't think she would have teased so heavily at the end of her special like that if she wasn't confident she was releasing this year and B) it feels like a Summer rollout feels like more and more of a squeeze as we head into July and C) the same insider said that nothing is coming imminently.. 

I'm settling on the idea of a post-Joker release Q4 date for the album. If I were to throw a dart at a board Friday 1st or 8th November. Album pre-order alongside single in September. I will be pleasantly surprised if she actually does manage to come in the next two months. Waiting instead until 2025 feels like a bizarre move at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Is there a chance that she's just not coming this year at all? I'm trying to keep my expectations really low 

• Like 1

Imagine having a picture with her like this, my biggest gay dream :jonny2:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Imagine having a picture with her like this, my biggest gay dream :jonny2:

Is that a trojan condoms tattoo :dies:

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Show me with the calendar when you want it to happen :rip: 

Drop lead single end of August after Venice
Promo single Mid September

2nd single Oct 11 (week after joker)
Album drop October 18

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Is there a chance that she's just not coming this year at all? I'm trying to keep my expectations really low 

No! Don't put that energy into the universe sis

IMG_20240326_203939.thumb.jpg.a406123cf1

4 minutes ago, Jessie said:

What I think is interesting is that it wasn't until the album really started coming together in the recording sessions this year that a discussion around a 2024 release actually happened; it just confirms the idea that all her initial teasing late last year / early this year was just around the excitement of making LG7 itself, not that they had any release strategy in mind.

But we know this part isn't true. The only reliable insider told us that the special was supposed to be released in February, which means the teasing of LG7 would have started much earlier in the year. The TikTok debacle with UMG likely derailed that plan. 

Fortnite makes sense with that in mind; otherwise, it is just a wasted occasion.

• Like 1

Maybe Interscope will do what Billie did, release the album in one go without a lead single first.
That would fit in with the tight planning between the summer, the album and the joker era.

Not a fan of that, as I like the excitement and wait between a first single and then the album instead of having it all at once, but hey, better than nothing.

If it's this strategy, we should have an album announcement this week or the next.
Billie Ellish announcement: April 8
Album release: May 17

But I'm not taking any more bets with this team now. 

Edited by TheOrangeTree

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.