Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

53 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

6500 page and BTW being her most streamed album today :clap3:

A CLASSIQUE!

I have so much memories associated with this album. Prolly the ONE album of hers that was released during the most important period time of my life - right when I stopped being a kid transitioning into adult phase. That's why it's so important. Because it shaped me, shaped who I am today. I basically grew up with it so the album's message was everything to me. I connect with the album in a super emotional way.

I remember how the era first started (when she sang a short acapalla version of the title track wearing the meat dress) to how she actually premiered it at the Grammys in that vessel, to listening to the Edge of Glory for the first time early morning of one of the worst days of my life (I still remember how Edge of Glory lifted me up on that day and I said to myself "**** it, I dont care anymore"!, to how my close friend at the time stole a BTW poster at the music store for me and we ran together from being afraid of getting caught, to how Judas was released when I started to realise I also somehow had feelings for a girl, despite being gay af,....

Everything will be easy to be remembered when you have an emotional connection with it. :bird:

:clap3:

Such a formative album that came at just the right time for so many fans for some reason. BTW was basically the album that shaped my teenage years. I still remember my friends and I all going to buy the CD and listen to it the day it came out (and I had to pretend it was my first time hearing it since I secretly listened to the leaks :deadbanana:).

We always knew the album was something really cool, and I'm really glad it's making its way to future generations so it can be something special for them, too.

Also, I'm glad Americayes is getting another deserved viral moment. A top 5 track on BTW that deserves as much recognition as it can get! :gaycat4:

Edited by Entalan
  • Like 8

9 minutes ago, Janet said:

What's a Nemacolin? :suburban:

A 5 star resort in Pennsylvania that rich New Yorkers go to 

IMG-3200.jpg

moo.png

Do these private gigs request an acoustic show? Cant remember the last time she did a pop show for these. Maybe Enigma for the Apple event and God knows before that, 2011? If I was opening my wallet to her, she better give me a full on pop extravaganza, but maybe thats just me :suburban:

• Like 1

Ok where tf is she 

18 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I am sure everyone was looking forward to this

giphy.gif

and this:

giphy.gif

worth every penny :suburban:

• Haha 5

59 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

:coffee:

did they slap chromatica I onto it in the end? :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Yup, thats why I cant listen to the snippet anymore bc its too triggering :deadvision:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

:coffee:

To be fair exactly month will pass this tuesday, announcement incoming :clown:

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

I always wondered why she doesn't perform Shallow and ARUTW at the Jazz and Piano show. They are crowd favorites 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nico Robin said:

I think the movie went straight to the credits after which has the chromatica interludes playing over it.

Edited by Lord Gaga
  • Like 3

OH SHE LOOKS GOOD

I need some HQ pictures :jonny:

the most talented girl of her generation but with a shitty team...............

• Thanks 2

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

the most talented girl of her generation but with a shitty team...............

this is narrative every delusional fanbase pushes about their fave hang it up

• Like 5

The black highlights :jonny6: she looks so good. That golden mesh dress, NEED HQ pics of that look!

32 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Yup, thats why I cant listen to the snippet anymore bc its too triggering :deadvision:

:dies: just listen to this instead 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

the what??:bibliahh:

also Shallow/ARUTW will ALWAYS be famous :WAP:

oh the BTW praise on the last couple of pages… I'm so glad I "know" people that feel the exact same way towards this album. It's so important to me, emotionally. It has helped me when I felt like a worthless queer kid living in such a small town :chick3:

• Like 10

She did not officially declare the end of Chromatica era hence why there is no LG7 yet FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

The fascinator is so Bambi 2011 coded :jonnycat: iykyk

GQwmOMAXoAAitHD?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 10

Loving all the headpieces she's been wearing lately.

• Like 1

This GEM, best song on the album (tied with Let's Do It). No wonder it's the most streamed daily one (by far). 

They really ****** up by not releasing it as the lead. Not that it would've made such a difference, but considering the overall numbers, any hundreds of copies more would help. Lyrics are much more appealing and a few people younger than 70 actually know the song too. 

Also, her Grammy performance being this + Let's Do It could've been such a beautiful love letter to Tony, upbeat and cute. I get why they performed those other two, but it felt sooo forced at moments.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.